Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

GTBank Website Flaw - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTBank Website Flaw (1165 Views)

Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / Gtbank Website Is Down / Breaking News: Gtbank Website Hacked?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GTBank Website Flaw by adewasco2k(m): 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2013
I was about sending a complain via GTB website http://gtbank.com/complaints i clicked the account link on the side back and i saw a post/complain somebody else made repopulated into the form fields.

That got me thinking, some people who are not conscious of details they give out to customer care can fall victim of scam like the guy's post that came up, account details (no login details though), email, phone number.

I think anybody close to them should try to let them know.

I will not waste my money again, i called them for like 15 minutes few minutes ago on an FX transfer made since on Wednesday and the beneficiary yet to receive the money, the cc said she will send me a telex copy of the transfer after i hanged up and nothing till now, was gonna send an online complain again when i stumbled on this.

Anyways GTB is still the best for me tongue

Re: GTBank Website Flaw by savis: 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
Hmm, perhaps it was someone else using your system?

I tried visiting the url now and everything seems okay.

------------------------------------------------------
Lowest SMS Pricing? Get .95kobo per sms @ http://fulllifesms.com
Re: GTBank Website Flaw by adewasco2k(m): 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
savis: Hmm, perhaps it was someone else using your system?

I tried visiting the url now and everything seems okay.

------------------------------------------------------
Lowest SMS Pricing? Get .95kobo per sms @ http://fulllifesms.com

Not possible sir, i have been on my computer since 9am, not even a blink from the screen, more over i dont know anybody by that name.

I tried it now too and its seems okay again.

Thank God i took a screenshot as a proof

1 Like

Re: GTBank Website Flaw by gtswt(f): 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
I was also wondering o my broda. I just got registered for internet banking but on reaching home from the bank on Thursday i discovered i cant sign in. It keeps giving me invalid user-id or password. I called their cc on friday and they kept transfering me from one operator onto another, wasted my airtime for more than 23mins. Finally, one of them confirm to me that its because the online banking application is down that i should keep trying.....and i just tried it again b4 typing dis yet no head way.
What is really wrong with our banking system?

And them don debit me sharp sharp for the token.
Re: GTBank Website Flaw by adewasco2k(m): 10:29am On Nov 19, 2013
gtswt: I was also wondering o my broda. I just got registered for internet banking but on reaching home from the bank on Thursday i discovered i cant sign in. It keeps giving me invalid user-id or password. I called their cc on friday and they kept transfering me from one operator onto another, wasted my airtime for more than 23mins. Finally, one of them confirm to me that its because the online banking application is down that i should keep trying.....and i just tried it again b4 typing dis yet no head way.
What is really wrong with our banking system?

And them don debit me sharp sharp for the token.

Its a lie jor, the internet banking has been up and running atleast here in Abuja, I think there customer service is bad, you will call, they will promise you like they are going to solve your problem and nothing will be done, dont even try to mail them as i have never received a reply from them just an autoreply.

At this age i feel i should be able to send a mail to my bank and receive reply in the next 24 hours.

just go back to the branch and sort it out, in=magine since i registered for internet banking i have always been requesting they profile my savings account with it too but till now they have failed to do it.
Re: GTBank Website Flaw by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
funny thing though.. i experienced token issues and debit card suspension but all my queries are answered within 24hrs.. hmmm GTB Lagos oooh

(1) (Reply)

Weather Presenter Fulfils World Cup Wager By Stripping Naked / sharing is caring / Pls Where Can I Get Customised NYSC Metal Tags In Lagos In Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.