Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,742 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! (51903 Views)

Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos / Raymond Dokpesi's Son, William, Weds In Abuja (Photos) / M.K.O Abiola's Son, Dopo Weds Longtime Girlfriend In Grand Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by Godmann(m): 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
Tell why I should celebrate stolen wealth? Criminals.

3 Likes

Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by buoye1(m): 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2013
Bokoharamic in look....but him babe tap
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2013
The beauty and the beast

3 Likes

Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by buoye1(m): 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
olala32: them go f**k wella. Hey don't quote me!
I ll not qoute u,but I thnk u nid a slap!
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by freda506(f): 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2013
what a beauty!!
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by deols(f): 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
We even waste our MB to watch them marry.

and who on earth marries a sani Abacha's child??

Aye ti baje!!

2 Likes

Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by vislabraye(m): 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
weazley: our money wey im papa steal, nonsense
d way d girl extra fyn de vex me sef... money na very annoyin tin if u dont av it.
as cute as i look i have neva dated a girl as pretty as dis one, and look at d dude dat wil b givin ha gangnam at nyt.. damn.. i must make money.

Don't be a miserable weasle. Eeya, take heart.
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by anselm791(m): 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
What I would do to have a bride as beautiful as that...
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by vislabraye(m): 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ayomax: with stolen money, children of Idi Amin ex.President of Uganda were not allowed to enjoy da stolen money their father looted while he was in office by the govt but in my country we celebrate them.

My brother, I dey tell U. They will still be the ones to get the jobs and contracts.

3 Likes

Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
This one is not ocha ka oma cheesy

She is really fair and [s][/s]white beautiful kiss
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by coalcoal1(m): 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2013
She looks like Genevieve in the first pic. Or am I the only one seeing that?

1 Like

Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by Sissie(f): 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2013
finally, happy married life.
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by rednation: 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2013
coal_coal: She looks like Genevieve in the first pic. Or am I the only one seeing that?
yea that's quite true but a younger,fairer and prettier version tho

1 Like

Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by Castos(m): 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2013
O boy see beauty.
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by packman: 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2013
yuzedo: **LOOOOOOOK AT THIS BABE** shocked

**LOOOOOOOK AT RITA DUMMYNICK**

**LOOOOOOOK AT THE BABE AGAIN** sad

RITA DUMMYNICK, BRO, PARK YOUR GANA-MUST-GO LOAD AND NEVa Neva YOU RITURN TO MY MANSHUN AGAIN UNTIL YOU FINE LIKE DIS BABE!!!!!!!! angry embarassed angry gaddem! cry
[size=20pt]WHAT IS THIS ONE NOW SAYING.......... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided[/size]
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by Abaniwealth(f): 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
dis woman is damm beautiful,her beauty is uncomparable wit oda women.God must av created very eary in d morning....God Pls make all my children that i will born born fine like dis in jesus name Amen oooooo...HML T O THEM
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
The newest entrant to the league of National Association of Imprisoned Wives, chaired by Clara Chime( has she resigned?). This one would soon squeal in about three years to come.

See how the dude posed like his father in the days of yore, while his wife hid behind like his infant daughter. I am sure she is not comfortable with his bushy beards but she dared not voice her reservation. What matters most to her is to add Abacha to her last name.

I wish them what all the people that his father rendered poor, motherless, fatherless, homeless and penniless, during his reign, are going through today.

2 Likes

Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by hammedkola(m): 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2013
But why getting married now?..I guess the bride is 2nd wife
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by Moukafoam(f): 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
Please where is the style here angry

Abi na their religious style be that grin
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by MrAboki: 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2013
God know say the day wey Lion grow horn, ehn go pack commt for Bush enter Duplex.. angry

I cant wait to be President... angry
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
my God!fine woman.why dont i see fine girls like this on my street, i for don marry.HML to the couple
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by stantob(m): 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
Nonsense.
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by movmentish(m): 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
yuzedo: **LOOOOOOOK AT THIS BABE** shocked

**LOOOOOOOK AT RITA DUMMYNICK**

**LOOOOOOOK AT THE BABE AGAIN** sad

RITA DUMMYNICK, BRO, PARK YOUR GANA-MUST-GO LOAD AND NEVa Neva YOU RITURN TO MY MANSHUN AGAIN UNTIL YOU FINE LIKE DIS BABE!!!!!!!! angry embarassed angry gaddem! cry
ogalayangada ogalayangadanga wat were u even doin wit rita sef? Tot tonto dikeh was into you
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by ignis: 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2013
Wedding with stolen money.
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by icedbreez(m): 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
Hard to look at these pictures without Player Hating.
Dayyyyyyuum. She fine.
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by Ninilowo(m): 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
sakaguchi: well, I think the groom needs nacet razor blade , too much bear-bear, or him don join boko?
Before nko? Boko by birth.
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by cutieemperor007: 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
Abaniwealth: Gosh!!!!,Dis woman is extra beautiful,who can u compare her wit that will make me to believe apart frm GOD ooooo,shei....see beauty,God pls pls.make my children that i will fyn like dis woman ooooo IJN..HML TO THEM.

when u urself no fine like her, how then do u expect ur children to be fine like her even with the look of ur bf, u too dey dream ooo...no be by prayer ooo...na by gene...
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by freecocoa(f): 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
What da....?

She kissing that dude? I almost forgot large chunks of money is involved here.

Mana sincerely e go hard me to kiss that man o.

HML.
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by moscobabs(m): 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
she no beautiful reach my wife.....

6 Likes

Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by omenka(m): 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
Am I d only one who thought that was Ganevieve in the first pic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) / Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala / Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.