Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Parent Offers Baby For Sale On OLX For #50,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Parent Offers Baby For Sale On OLX For #50,000 (875 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / How I Made N100,000 Profit In 7 Days Advertising My Aliexpress Goods On OLX / How Does OLX Make Profits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parent Offers Baby For Sale On OLX For #50,000 by naijainfogalery: 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2013

A baby in Brazil has been offered for sale for £267 (#55,000) on OLX Brazil website because the parent says it will not let them sleep.The advert of the baby dressed in a blue outfit was posted on Tuesday with the caption “cries a lot and did not let me sleep and i have to work to survive”. The advertiser didn’t disclose whether he is a man or a woman and placed a fake address at the City of Aparecida de Goiânia in the central state of Goias.

The advert lasted for over 12 hours on the site before it was taken down by the Company for breaching its terms and conditions of advertising inappropriate content on its site.

The Brazillian police has since been investigating the matter trying to locate the person that posted the ad. Police detectives said they believe that the individual that posted the ad may be living in the Campos Eliseos neighbourhood of the city but the address given on the website was fake and does not exist and the phone number listed is also not connected with the case.
Police spokemans said it is a serious offence offering a baby for sale and also using the phone number of another person, is fraudulent and it is punishable by law.

The advert was placed under the Babies and Childrens section. Reports from OLX claims that a sale had not taken place yet and OLX spokesman has since deny any involvement in the transaction.

After all the OLX theme is SELL IT!!! LOL

Source http://www.naijanani.com
Re: Parent Offers Baby For Sale On OLX For #50,000 by mikeywise(m): 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2013
Strange things are happening
Re: Parent Offers Baby For Sale On OLX For #50,000 by Gold2NairaCom(m): 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2013
Wahala dey ooo...
Re: Parent Offers Baby For Sale On OLX For #50,000 by lightheart(m): 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2013
Some prank ad, OR
I think this baby has been sold already...hmmm!
Stranger days ahead... embarassed
Re: Parent Offers Baby For Sale On OLX For #50,000 by Creamychic(f): 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
Must be a prank. If the address does not exist and the phone number is unconnected to the case how would the baby be sold?
Re: Parent Offers Baby For Sale On OLX For #50,000 by iamSi(m): 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
Creamychic: Must be a prank. If the address does not exist and the phone number is unconnected to the case how would the baby be sold?

Hi Ma'am , u tryd to mail me but I culdnt read - could u pls resend _ thanks
Re: Parent Offers Baby For Sale On OLX For #50,000 by nickson03: 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
Pls can anyone advice on this business that i am planning go into. I want go into exporting of kellogg's'corn flake, rice krispier and coco pops to lagos nigeria. Pls can u advice if this business is a good busines and if it profitable and has good market to supplier to? And i would also need an advice about the clearing in the seaport if it will be difficult to clear becos is food? Pls note that all this product are already be register by nafdac in nigeria by the company kellogg's! Pls advice if i should go into the export of these goods, kelloggs corn fake, rice krispier and coco pops?

(1) (Reply)

Help! Advice Seriously Needed For Bulk Sms / What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can I Start With 11 Million Naira? / There’s A New Startup Hub In Uyo. It’s Called Starthub - Techcabal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.