Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:17 AM

Vodafone Wants To Buy Glo, Will The Adenuga Sell? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Vodafone Wants To Buy Glo, Will The Adenuga Sell? (895 Views)

Adenuga @ 63: The Power Of Silence. / Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody / Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vodafone Wants To Buy Glo, Will The Adenuga Sell? by sisicalabar1: 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2014

The latest gist from my friend who works with the largest mobile teleco in the world, Vodafone Group in the UK is that Vodafone is ready to buy Glo in an audacious acquisition scheme.

However, the big question agitating my mind is will Otunba Mike Adenuga, popularly known in the business world, as the Guru sell?Vodafone, with its headquarters in Berkshire, England, UK has a market value of about £100 billion.

That’s a lot of money.

Source : http://www.sisicalabar.com/vodafone-targets-glo-but-will-the-guru-sell/
Re: Vodafone Wants To Buy Glo, Will The Adenuga Sell? by Tweetums(f): 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
It's good for him sell it..... Na him property
Re: Vodafone Wants To Buy Glo, Will The Adenuga Sell? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
You don't mean it.
It's high time Vodafone come in and whip MTN's a**.

1 Like

Re: Vodafone Wants To Buy Glo, Will The Adenuga Sell? by Brownhacks(m): 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
sir,just assume your mark of facebook and dont sell even now your better than MTN you become number one in africa and top 10 in the world your're already a billionaire u dont need it.
Re: Vodafone Wants To Buy Glo, Will The Adenuga Sell? by bigtt76(f): 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
Vodafone should just park wan side jooooor! When Econet then wanted to sell they shied away. They can come and buy NITEL and help revamp it ...its cheaper else Adenuga will just buy them (Vodafone) up grin
Re: Vodafone Wants To Buy Glo, Will The Adenuga Sell? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
sisicalabar1:

The latest gist from my friend who works with the largest mobile teleco in the world, Vodafone Group in the UK is that Vodafone is ready to buy Glo in an audacious acquisition scheme.

However, the big question agitating my mind is will Otunba Mike Adenuga, popularly known in the business world, as the Guru sell?Vodafone, with its headquarters in Berkshire, England, UK has a market value of about £100 billion.

That’s a lot of money.

Source : http://www.sisicalabar.com/vodafone-targets-glo-but-will-the-guru-sell/
When you start hearing about buyouts, There are remote possibilty that the owner of the company to be bought over might be in debt or want to diversify.
Today business climate, are filled with military strategies, if vodafone, apply a strong arm tactics, Adenuga or whoever he is will give way.
Re: Vodafone Wants To Buy Glo, Will The Adenuga Sell? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
angry
Re: Vodafone Wants To Buy Glo, Will The Adenuga Sell? by sisicalabar1: 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
but Vodacom buying Glo will change the GSM business in NIgeria for good that means we will be able to make calls from as low as 10 naira per minute

1 Like

Re: Vodafone Wants To Buy Glo, Will The Adenuga Sell? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
sisicalabar1:
but Vodacom buying Glo will change the GSM business in NIgeria for good that means we will be able to make calls from as low as 10 naira per minute
Don't you think 2naira per minute is justifiable? After all calls is the least avenue from which gsm networks make money from in Vodafone country
But here on Nigeria, reverse is the case
Re: Vodafone Wants To Buy Glo, Will The Adenuga Sell? by toxiflam: 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
let me keep observing from the sideline
But then I love Glo o
their awuuf no dey purge belly
Re: Vodafone Wants To Buy Glo, Will The Adenuga Sell? by alfonso36(m): 11:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
OLXX sale itttttt

(1) (Reply)

Hongkongers Get Away With Armfuls Of Cash As Money Truck Spills Load In Wan / World Bank Release List Of Nigeria Looters / Vocational Skill Trainers Needed As Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.