Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

I Love Fashion. I Love Styling.i Love Giving Tips On How To Achieve Both. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Love Fashion. I Love Styling.i Love Giving Tips On How To Achieve Both. (857 Views)

What Do I Use To Achieve A Smooth And Spotless Face / I Love Fashion / 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love Fashion. I Love Styling.i Love Giving Tips On How To Achieve Both. by FashionStylist: 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
Look at these pieces . Gorgeous. Unique. I bet you, you will be the only one rocking these pieces.
I have worn them on both simple English dresses and traditional outfits and eyes pop up wherever I go. They are all handmade and very unique and that is what ladies should aspire to be. Unique.
These are made and beaded with genuine semi precious stones. You can always tell by the weight of it.
I will go on to give tips on clothes you can wear them on and how to combine colors effectively in my next post. this is what I love to do. This is fashion and it is my life. Please stay tuned to Fashion Stylist. I can also tell you where to get these pieces only if you are interested.

Re: I Love Fashion. I Love Styling.i Love Giving Tips On How To Achieve Both. by quickysale: 11:20am On Nov 21, 2013
They are really lovely!

Have you tried posting some of these pics on www.africanfashiondesigns.net with your contact details or tips?

The site is free and you can use it to get a wider audience.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Peter Okoye & Wife Lola On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine / Primary Benefits Of Sunglasses / A Trendy Manager Wanted For A Fashion House In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.