Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

The Light Of The Body - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Light Of The Body (578 Views)

Special Powerful Massage Hammer For The Body. / When Watching On Tv/laptop, Should We Turn The Light On Or Off?? / Constant Hotness Of The Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Light Of The Body by Etimbok: 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
The eye is just a small organ in the body but of great value, even the bible acknowledge that the light of the body is the eye. It is an organ that requires so much of care and protection.

Just like other organs of our body weaken through ageing process, the eye also looses its sharpness of vision. Sometimes the lack of proper nutritional food value could contribute to this weakness. Some eye problems are result of this weakness

Greenlife herbal network, a chinese multinational company involued in the manufacturing of herbal medicine has a product used for universal eye problem. I- CLEAR is an effective product for the eye. Some of its functions includes, nourichment of kidney and liver, improvement of eyesight, treatment of foreign body sensation in the eye and photophobia, tearing against wind, blurred vision and diseases like glaucoma and cataract.

Take advantage of I-Clear and other products of greenlife herbal network, enjoy the dividend of good health. For more information about greenlife products visit www.greenlifeonefamily.com or contact 08060476423 to order for any of the products

(1) (Reply)

Ovulation, Headache And Nauseating / I'm Ready To Fight"- Wife Of Late Ebola Victim Speaks / Forced To Test Ebola Patients, 4 Indian Doctors Want Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.