Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

How To Get Bbm Installed On Your PC - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Get Bbm Installed On Your PC (1634 Views)

Can Windows Be Installed On An Apple Ibook G4? / Installed Windows Xp Sp2 Has No Sound / Browse On Your Pc Using Your BlackBerry As A Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Bbm Installed On Your PC by Guruswizard: 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
I’m about to drive you gaga with this new tech update.
BBM will not only run on mobile but will also be empowered to run on PC.

Before I take you on this journey, it will be pertinent to observe a moment of silence for all those who purchase blackberry phone just to use of BBM…
Before i continue if you need any latest freebrowsing tricks and latest updates on computer and mobile you can just check back on us Here

No long stories, I’ll just dive straight to the point without bugging you with much discussions.
Requirements
==> 1.Android SDK, you can download and extract Android SDK bundle from this link.
==>BBM APK, you can download and extract BBM Apk from this link.
How Can I Set Up BBM For PC
1.Go to the extracted adt-bundle folder. Open SDK Manager.exe
2.In the opened window select Tools -> Manange AVDs…3. Create a new Android Virtual Device with RAM greater than 512 MB and then start the created Virtual Device.
1.Copy the downloaded BBM.apk file to the Extracted Folder /sdk/platform-tools/
such that the file should be /sdk/platform-tools/BBM.apk
2.Now move to the folder /sdk/platform-tools/ using file explorer.
3.Select File->Open Command Prompt within the platform-tools folder.4. Now enter the command in the command prompt without the quote “adb install BBM.apk”
8.Wait for some couples of minutes for BBM to be installed in your Virtual Device . Open the BBM app from the App launcher, and enjoy bbm'ing on PC.
My sincere sympathy to those running Android4.0 below, I’ll look for a way you can also run BBM on your device..
Re: How To Get Bbm Installed On Your PC by Emmyk(m): 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2013
This is great. I'm trying it pronto. cheesy cheesy

Buh you didnt give the link(s) to download anything, egbon
Re: How To Get Bbm Installed On Your PC by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2013
You Actually Put a link to Your Site there, Op kindly add more Value to Your Tutorial By providing links to download that Android SDk file...
Re: How To Get Bbm Installed On Your PC by Archmage(m): 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
Guruswizard: I’m about to drive you gaga with this new tech update.
BBM will not only run on mobile but will also be empowered to run on PC.

Before I take you on this journey, it will be pertinent to observe a moment of silence for all those who purchase blackberry phone just to use of BBM…
Before i continue if you need any latest freebrowsing tricks and latest updates on computer and mobile you can just check back on us Here

No long stories, I’ll just dive straight to the point without bugging you with much discussions.
Requirements
==> 1.Android SDK, you can download and extract Android SDK bundle from this link.
==>BBM APK, you can download and extract BBM Apk from this link.
How Can I Set Up BBM For PC
1.Go to the extracted adt-bundle folder. Open SDK Manager.exe
2.In the opened window select Tools -> Manange AVDs…3. Create a new Android Virtual Device with RAM greater than 512 MB and then start the created Virtual Device.
1.Copy the downloaded BBM.apk file to the Extracted Folder /sdk/platform-tools/
such that the file should be /sdk/platform-tools/BBM.apk
2.Now move to the folder /sdk/platform-tools/ using file explorer.
3.Select File->Open Command Prompt within the platform-tools folder.4. Now enter the command in the command prompt without the quote “adb install BBM.apk”
8.Wait for some couples of minutes for BBM to be installed in your Virtual Device . Open the BBM app from the App launcher, and enjoy bbm'ing on PC.
My sincere sympathy to those running Android4.0 below, I’ll look for a way you can also run BBM on your device..
the guy is no fluke...check his blog, guruswizard.com . I have a 99.9% confidence in his stuffs. Tried 1 yday nd it workd wel. Thank u guruswizard. Drops capp
Re: How To Get Bbm Installed On Your PC by techbase: 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2013
Re: How To Get Bbm Installed On Your PC by marvelling(m): 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2013
techbase: Here is the link guyz, i got it 4rm his blog..
Skd file:- http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html#download

Apk file:-http://www.mediafire.com/download/wnva449dbc5tpjn/BBM.rar
Re: How To Get Bbm Installed On Your PC by kentochi(m): 11:54am On Nov 19, 2013
Wow! Just like that?
Re: How To Get Bbm Installed On Your PC by techbase: 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
Yh.. It really wrked

(1) (Reply)

Pc Gamers In Asaba / Good Condition Acer Aspire 5742 At 40K. Contact 07038284899 / Know How To Configure Multilinks On Macintosh-g3s,g4s,g5s And Intel Macs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.