Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

I Have Being Shortlisted For The 2013 Knorr Cooking Competition Contest - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Have Being Shortlisted For The 2013 Knorr Cooking Competition Contest (1343 Views)

See What You Get In A Packet Of Knorr Cubes / Davies Obiekea Emerges Winner Of Knorr Taste Quest Ktq3 / Star Maggi Vs Knorr Cube Maggi: Which Is Best For Cooking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Being Shortlisted For The 2013 Knorr Cooking Competition Contest by deflover(m): 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2013
well well .....i am laughing because i didnt think i would be called ....i was playing around in my friend's house in lekki phase1 cos i was trying to cool off after i was having super stress and i heard this advert for the knorr cooking competition ...so i tried to apply and i saw you have to narrate the at least two dishes you can cook.....yes i cook so well as a man and i know my friends and gal friend love my cooking skills so i did describe it and wow i got a text for an audition.....nairaland i just hope i scale through and if i do i will make you all so proud....... grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have Being Shortlisted For The 2013 Knorr Cooking Competition Contest by wizb: 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
congratulations! wish you luck.
Re: I Have Being Shortlisted For The 2013 Knorr Cooking Competition Contest by buoye1(m): 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
Goodluck fellow Nairalander
Re: I Have Being Shortlisted For The 2013 Knorr Cooking Competition Contest by tjskii(f): 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2013
Oooohhhh that's so wonderful,make sure u scale thru oo,we're rooting for u cheesy
Re: I Have Being Shortlisted For The 2013 Knorr Cooking Competition Contest by Akposy(m): 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
Dem no shortlist me oooo... Gist me wetin u write and ow d stuf go... Wen is d audition sef?
Re: I Have Being Shortlisted For The 2013 Knorr Cooking Competition Contest by deflover(m): 7:19am On Nov 20, 2013
Akposy: Dem no shortlist me oooo... Gist me wetin u write and ow d stuf go... Wen is d audition sef?

i wrote about two delicacies...... banga soup with goat meat and starch.....and meshed potatoes chess with chilly chicken wings and garden egg sauce ....omo na like play like play i write am oh.......... grin grin grin grin

i sabi cook wella but i didnt know i will be shortlisted as i was just playing on the net and since i know how to write so well i played around with words too
Re: I Have Being Shortlisted For The 2013 Knorr Cooking Competition Contest by Akposy(m): 9:09am On Nov 20, 2013
def lover:

i wrote about two delicacies...... banga soup with goat meat and starch.....and meshed potatoes chess with chilly chicken wings and garden egg sauce ....omo na like play like play i write am oh.......... grin grin grin grin

i sabi cook wella but i didnt know i will be shortlisted as i was just playing on the net and since i know how to write so well i played around with words too

Wow!! Congrats sha... I need dat messed potatoes n chilly wing receipe..r u on whatsapp or bbm?
Re: I Have Being Shortlisted For The 2013 Knorr Cooking Competition Contest by deflover(m): 11:08am On Nov 20, 2013
well i am not on bbm neither whatsapp jor............lol anyway its simple.....boil ur potatoes mesh it and add your cheese....mix the cheese and hot potatoes till it becomes one in color....grind ur pepper and make stew take out a little of the stew.....deep fry ur chicken wings and mix it with the little stew you kept apart......now cook the ripe garden egg till its soft ....blend it and add to the main stew...cook it for another 5mins...and u have ur dish .... simple right.........lol grin grin grin grin grin grin wen served you will have meshed potatoes on the side....chilly chicken wings .....sauce of garden egg and your meal is ready
Re: I Have Being Shortlisted For The 2013 Knorr Cooking Competition Contest by raqueal(f): 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
Recipe sounds nice. You may want to try out different spices and do something different with the chicken e.g marinading the chicken before hand, trying out the most tasty kind of cheese to compliment the potatoes e.t.c. Just a basic improvement of the recipe if need be. I hope you scale through the audition. Congrats.
Re: I Have Being Shortlisted For The 2013 Knorr Cooking Competition Contest by Akposy(m): 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
def lover: well i am not on bbm neither whatsapp jor............lol anyway its simple.....boil ur potatoes mesh it and add your cheese....mix the cheese and hot potatoes till it becomes one in color....grind ur pepper and make stew take out a little of the stew.....deep fry ur chicken wings and mix it with the little stew you kept apart......now cook the ripe garden egg till its soft ....blend it and add to the main stew...cook it for another 5mins...and u have ur dish .... simple right.........lol grin grin grin grin grin grin wen served you will have meshed potatoes on the side....chilly chicken wings .....sauce of garden egg and your meal is ready

Whr I fit c cheese buy? I neva c cheese before abi na cheese bal?
Re: I Have Being Shortlisted For The 2013 Knorr Cooking Competition Contest by deflover(m): 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
Akposy:

Whr I fit c cheese buy? I neva c cheese before abi na cheese bal?

go better supermarket or shoprite .........na..........cheese dey every where

raqueal: Recipe sounds nice. You may want to try out different spices and do something different with the chicken e.g marinading the chicken before hand, trying out the most tasty kind of cheese to compliment the potatoes e.t.c. Just a basic improvement of the recipe if need be. I hope you scale through the audition. Congrats.

thanks love.....my dad taught me how to cook and i knw ladies love guys dat can cook...........anyway i am even thinking of mushroom soup now.....as an appetizer ..... wink wink wink wink

in a pan, melt 3 tbsp of butter. Add 2 chopped garlic. Mix in 2 tbsp of plain flour. Fry for 1 minute. Add 2-3 cups of sliced fresh button mushrooms. Add 3 cups of stock and cook for 10 minutes. Add in 1/2 cup of cream and black pepper. At this point, you would take half of the soup and mushrooms and blend this till smooth. Pour back in the pot and you are done.

1 Like

Re: I Have Being Shortlisted For The 2013 Knorr Cooking Competition Contest by Akposy(m): 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
def lover:

thanks love.....my dad taught me how to cook and i knw ladies love guys dat can cook...........anyway i am even thinking of mushroom soup now.....as an appetizer ..... wink wink wink wink

in a pan, melt 3 tbsp of butter. Add 2 chopped garlic. Mix in 2 tbsp of plain flour. Fry for 1 minute. Add 2-3 cups of sliced fresh button mushrooms. Add 3 cups of stock and cook for 10 minutes. Add in 1/2 cup of cream and black pepper. At this point, you would take half of the soup and mushrooms and blend this till smooth. Pour back in the pot and you are done.

Put d pix na....hmmmm
Re: I Have Being Shortlisted For The 2013 Knorr Cooking Competition Contest by deflover(m): 11:08am On Nov 21, 2013
Akposy:

Put d pix na....hmmmm

guy wetin picture go do for u.....i go cook am on sunday .......i go try upload picture ok........make i go shoprite go get cheese and mushrooms ok.........bring out ya tongue dis will be tasty.......
Re: I Have Being Shortlisted For The 2013 Knorr Cooking Competition Contest by Akposy(m): 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
def lover:

guy wetin picture go do for u.....i go cook am on sunday .......i go try upload picture ok........make i go shoprite go get cheese and mushrooms ok.........bring out ya tongue dis will be tasty.......

U ehn..u bad gan..... U be deltan
Re: I Have Being Shortlisted For The 2013 Knorr Cooking Competition Contest by raqueal(f): 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2013
def lover:

Thanks for the recipe. wink
Re: I Have Being Shortlisted For The 2013 Knorr Cooking Competition Contest by deflover(m): 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
Akposy:

U ehn..u bad gan..... U be deltan

yes i be urohobo boy ......... wink wink wink wink
ur sister wan pay my bride prize ni..............lol grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have Being Shortlisted For The 2013 Knorr Cooking Competition Contest by deflover(m): 6:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
raqueal:

Thanks for the recipe. wink

thanks my lovely lawyer... wink wink wink wink wink a little cyber stalking is allowed abi grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Being Shortlisted For The 2013 Knorr Cooking Competition Contest by Akposy(m): 7:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
def lover:

yes i be urohobo boy ......... wink wink wink wink
ur sister wan pay my bride prize ni..............lol grin grin grin grin

Lol.... I be urhobo and isoko oooo

(1) (Reply)

Get A Brand New Ignis Gas Cooker @ #26,000 Instead Of #35,000 / Which Swallow Is Your Favorite? #swallowwars / Nigerian Sausage Rolls- Recipe Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.