Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Can You Believe This Is Whitney Huston - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Can You Believe This Is Whitney Huston (3735 Views)

Whitney Houston Ft Akon - Like I Never Left / The Life Of Whitney Houston: God’s Message To The Church / Whitney Houston And Mariah Carey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Believe This Is Whitney Huston by maddock(m): 11:58am On Jul 18, 2008
Can you all believe this is Whitney Huston, lets all pray for her.

Re: Can You Believe This Is Whitney Huston by maddock(m): 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2008
See wetin Bobby brown do this fine chick, chineke

Re: Can You Believe This Is Whitney Huston by mohawkchic(f): 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2008
~ Point Of Correction Bobby Didnt Do That To Her!!

~I Love The Woman As An artist,Her Voice Is Like No other But Jeez those pics Looks Are Horrid!!
Re: Can You Believe This Is Whitney Huston by iice(f): 6:39am On Jul 20, 2008
Correction! That was whitney
She looks different now since her divorce or is it separation?

Anyway, she's got a hell of a voice
Re: Can You Believe This Is Whitney Huston by LibQUEEN(f): 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2008
LOl. i still like her.
Re: Can You Believe This Is Whitney Huston by bgees(m): 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2008
mohawkchic:

~ Point Of Correction Bobby [b]Didnt Do That To Her!![/b]

~I Love The Woman As An artist,Her Voice Is Like No other But Jeez those pics Looks Are Horrid!!

then who did. bobby brown destroyed her.
Re: Can You Believe This Is Whitney Huston by mellow(m): 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2008
maybe I did or did you?
Re: Can You Believe This Is Whitney Huston by bgees(m): 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2008
maybe u did it wit bobby? cool cool cool cool
Re: Can You Believe This Is Whitney Huston by mohawkchic(f): 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2008
bgees:

then who did. bobby brown destroyed her.

~Am Pretty Sure Bobby Didnt shove Drugs up her Nose or wherever she was junking up,& by her own admission,she was taking Drugs BEFORE she met Bobby!!

~Anywho she's got a chunk of that responsibilty of going down that path to beginwith,all her other problems to make her look that horrid . . .well who knows!!
Re: Can You Believe This Is Whitney Huston by Queenisha: 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2008
chei she looks like a homeless madwoman
drugs are bad
Re: Can You Believe This Is Whitney Huston by TCUBE(m): 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2008
una mehn , see this fine baby, had a crush on her years back, am out!
Re: Can You Believe This Is Whitney Huston by kingdong(m): 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2008
Heart rending. So so very sad. I pray she regains any and every good thing she has lost. My girl Mary J almost lost it at some point but found strength to make the u-turn. I pray Whitney does too.
Re: Can You Believe This Is Whitney Huston by mohawkchic(f): 2:01am On Jul 24, 2008
~Amen to That!! She Deserves a massive Comeback!!
Re: Can You Believe This Is Whitney Huston by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 24, 2008
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww gross

BUT I STILL LOVE HER smiley
Re: Can You Believe This Is Whitney Huston by Seun(m): 8:50am On Jul 24, 2008
Drugs or old age?
Re: Can You Believe This Is Whitney Huston by A40(m): 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2008
Miss K. dis is what too much Reggie Miller can do to you grin

Its drugs i mean take a look at even older women Madonna,Patti LaBelle they still look pretty hot
Re: Can You Believe This Is Whitney Huston by triistar86: 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2008
Well I dont think that is how Whitney is right now. We need to confirm stuffs before we post them. For remembrance sake, she is divorced from Bobby and she has even won over the custody of their daughter and at the same time she had gone through rehab. Her new Album is even about to be released. Well lets stop spreading rumors and find out things for ourselves.

I know you would like to know my source you can check it out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitney_Houston

(1) (Reply)

50 Cent's Bisd Is Actually Hot / Zlatan Ibile – Manya (wizkid Cover) (audio + Video) / DOWNLOAD MP3: Bukunmi – You Will Never Be Mine Ft. Johnny Drille

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.