Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

The Life Of Whitney Houston: God’s Message To The Church - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Life Of Whitney Houston: God’s Message To The Church (1228 Views)

Whitney Houston Ft Akon - Like I Never Left / Can You Believe This Is Whitney Huston / Whitney Houston And Mariah Carey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Life Of Whitney Houston: God’s Message To The Church by pm05337(m): 12:38pm On Feb 15, 2012
THE LIFE OF WHITNEY HOUSTON: GOD’S MESSAGE TO THE CHURCH
Like  everyone who is between the age of 45-55 and who grew up listening to Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson  songs  , played up to 5 times a day on Radio and TV, I was deeply saddened at the news of the death of the Super star .
A couple of hours later the spirit started burdening me to write this article.  The reason , I believe is that this is one too many and it is time to warn the church on what has been happening. There are two broad lessons that can be learnt from   her death and I will like us to look at one of them in this article below. The other is a lesson for Church leaders and people elevated and I will write that in Intercessors for ministers of God group http://www./111519868946122
For this Forum, the church Of Christ,the one and only lesson I feel God wants us to learn is that the marriage between the world and the Church has been too costly to the church: the church has lost many bright destinies to the devil. The Church is the place God places his excellence and gifts to humanity, God never reckons with the world. That is why the devil comes in to the church to steal and kill. Whitney marks a long list of backslidden Christians that the world stole from the church on the same premise he tempted Jesus on [ a temptation .which our Lord did not fall for ]. The temptation is “ If you bow to me I will give you the kingdoms of the world and its glories”.  Michael  Jackson was raised in the church , he fell for this temptation, Whitney Houston was raised in the church and Started her musical career  in church, she fell for the same temptation, Elvis Presley’s  first two albums were Christian albums, he did an interview saying he was a Christian artist at the beginning of His career , there are many more like Jonny Cash,etc   till date and the same trend has continued with Justin Beiber , Beyonce, Milly Cyrus  and others who were all raised in the church  , stepping out into the world in search of stardom  .  Some of these people were told by their producers like Jonny Cash was told “Go home and sing your gospel or come back with a song I can sell “.They bowed on the altar of money, power and fame, they failed the test Jesus Christ passed. The devil never does anything new.
The reason for the above is that Satan and the world does not have original they steal from the church. I believe that the first three all time super star mentioned first, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley as well as Whitney Houston were gifted by God in an unusual measure to bring revival to the church through music. They could have used their music to bring  people who repent in the world  back to God .A mighty revival which was God’s purpose and plan  was aborted by the devil who steals and kills, yet  their  mentors and the church looked on  as he carried out his ministry with freedom in the church. They were passive as the devil tempted their wards and destroyed their purpose and used them for his own idea, When he finished with them he destroyed them. The church may even had been doing testimonies bout this marriage with the world. God says my people perish for lack of knowledge. At the peak of Michael’s Career when he became fully possessed he dabbled into the occult and realm of darkness with the release of Thriller. At Whitney’s peak she was the goddess of adultery and licentiousness on MTV at Elvis Presley’s peak he bowed too, he represented spirits of lawlessness and anarchy .In fact people will go out of his concerts and destroy and kill at liberty under demonic Influence.  An article in Time magazine  
 Some decades ago, Reports  while talking of teenage pregnancies, teenage delinquency etc That some of their actions contributed to a change in society .
Time, “Social workers are almost unanimous in citing the influence of the popular media--television, rock music, soul music videos, and movies--in propelling the trend toward precocious sexuality. One survey shows that in the course of a year, the average viewer sees more than 9,000 scenes of suggested sexual intercourse or innuendo on prime-time.” But Time continues to say, “For all their early experimentation with sex, their immersion in heavy breathing rock music and the erotic fantasies on MTV, these teenager know little about life”
 Elvis the father of Rock, Whitney the mother of erotic fantasies in MTV[all the others say they are following her], , Michael Jackson  the father of music merging with darkness [ people like Lady gaga who openly embraces darkness in her music say they are  following him. Children raised and gifted in the church became Satan’s main tools as he possessed them   Satan’s way of demonic oppression has never ceased    He uses the following 7 tools  1.DEPRESSION, 2.OPPRESSION, 3.DECEPTION OR DELUSION  4.OBSESSION 5. TEMPTATION ,6. FEAR AND 7.  DEMON  POSSESION
 In this age we are fighting an intense level of deception never before seen. One of the major marks of the end time is deception. This deception will lead many as the devil always does into a lot of compromise and subsequently a lot of oppression and captivity.
This deception will lead to a lot of falling away from the church , 1 Timothy 4; Apostle Paul says “the Spirit  speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Following the enemies of righteous , false prophets who perverse the ways of truth. we must stand to expose this end time deceptions .
The bible  also warns that the powers of demons and agents of darkness  will increase in the end time. Doctrines of the devil and heresies and blasphemies will increase. 2 Thessalonians 2 ;10-12 also speaks of how easy it is for those who don’t love the truth they receive  to get deceived.
 Many are in Deception /delusion/believing a lie- listening to the devil like Eve. Delusion always leads to compromise. It always starts with pervasion of the ways of God, sponsored friends and associates empowered by the devil will be around to ensnare. Every fall happened with delusion everyone Satan captured can trace back their fall to a  false brethren   or an associate in the world , These people were sponsored  by the devil . These  sponsored agents say “no true Christian can prosper”, “No Gospel singer can attain destiny”, “God gave you the gift to bless the whole world don’t  stay in the church” , they say  “no faithful spouse can be happy”, “no devoted parent can attain destiny” etc

We as the church of Christ must understand the devices of the devil to oppose and thwart the plans of God and learn to resist the devil and stamp out his voice . If we don’t we go astray and get ensnared. From my teenage years when I listened to Whitney Houston when she started singing as a teenager. I always felt a warm glow, I felt loved. I believe she had a gift to convey Love; the love of God to her generation.   She turned her back to true love and became an apostle of counterfeit love, transient love, the lust of the world and not the love that comes from God. When one is captured of the devil, the devil will use their gifts [which are always without repentance from God] for his own false purposes. Satan can’t fight God , he fights Gods people , he wins in individual battles when he makes people take the bait and fall from the purpose of God. He laughs when he destroys the destiny and potential of a Christian or touches the testimonies of Christian families on account that someone breaks the edge or takes his bait and get ensnared
When you take the bait Satan obsesses you he makes you feel that if you don’t get rich quick or steal or compromise you will die, he makes a man think ,if you don’t commit immorality you will die in depression . WHEN a person is obsessed their joy is in that sin .Obsession is a spirit that makes you compulsively follow what satan has chosen to destroy you 
Obsession may  include obsession with food, sex, lust pleasure , money power, alcohol, drugs etc when a person is under demonic obsessesion they become like animals , a man may sell his life to go after a woman . A woman will forget her child to follow an obsession . They loose all  they have  to get the object of obsession ,that is what happened to Eve,. Satan obsessed her with desire for the forbidden tree .Satan always has a bait , to those  he deludes , once they take the bait , that bait usually becomes the object of their obsession, he uses it to lead them by the nose until he destroys them .May we not be ensnared by his bait in Jesus name
After Satan  steals and kills peoples purpose he  possesses them and uses them for his agenda , then he destroys them. They were never important; they were Just pawns in his game to get back at God because God loves mankind, especially his church. I feel the burden of the heart of the almighty at this time .
Our youth must be taught that marriage with the world will ultimately destroy them. There is no demilitarised zone. You are either on Gods side or the devils. If you get tempted and leave the way of God [which you may feel is boring, or not as rewarding by the worlds standards] you will get ensnared. Once ensnared demons and the whole army of the devil will go to work to keep the person under drugs and  other captivity, It will take the intervention of the almighty and serious warfare to escape his snares  .

On the other hand , 1 Corinthians 2:7, 9 says” it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him “ God has great plans for you “, wait on God ,   don’t deny him, don’t sign up with the  enemy, your adversary , the ruler of the kingdoms of this world , you can’t even comprehend the great plans God has  .
Wait on God; be like Christ resist the devil and he will flee from you. God is the only one who gives good gifts without adding sorrows. Wait for promotion that comes from God don’t go outside the secret place of the most high, don’t step outside is shadow. The fame .money .power of the world is the main bait satin has used to make people fall into his trap and prison house for years. DON’T FALL. Its now revealed that WHITNEY USED TO FIGHT WTH HER PRODUCERS THAT SHE WANTED TO SING CHRISTIAN SONGS AND THEY GAVE HER ALL THE WORDLY SONGS SHE SANG.AFTER SOME TIME SHE WAS TOO DRUGGED TO FIGHT OR CARE .  THE INNER WITNESS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AND THE GUILT  FOR SIN DIED. THE ENEMY SILENCED HER SPIRIT AND SHE BECAME DEAD TO GOD AND HIS KINGDOM. SATANS POSSESSION WAS COMPLET E. THE CIRCLE OF ALL THE OTHERS IS SIMILAR.THEY ARE MORE PLIABLE AND EASILY CONTROLLED BY THE AGENTS OF DARKNESS WHO MADE DRUGS AVAILABLE TO THEM. I WEEP FOR HOW MANY DESTINIES THE DEVIL HAS KILLED LIKE THIS. HOW MANY  GREAT POTENTIALS HE HAS TURNED T O LIVING DEAD,  BY DOING HIS MINISTRY OF USING WILES , TO LEAD PEOPLE INTO TEMPTATION, THEN KILLING STEALING AND EVENTUALLY DETROYING THEIR LIVES. . ONE IS HAPPY THAT 30 MINUTES BEFORE THE TIME OF WHITNEY’S DEATH, SHE CALLED TO HER CHILD HOOD FRIEND {WHO IS A PASTOR}   HOWEVER BEFORE HER FRIEND GOT THERE SHE WAS DEAD. I BELIEVE GOD IS FAITHFUL TO HAVE MET WITH HER AS SHE ASKED FOR HIM AND REACHED OUT TO HIS SERVANT AS THE LAST THING SHE DID HERE ON EARTH .
YET WHAT A WASTED POTENTIAL, WHAT A TROUBLED AND MISERABLE LIFE, WHAT A GREAT DESTINY CUT SHORT. LETS LEARN THE LESSON GOD IS TEACHING HIS CHURCH WELL,
 1 Peter 5:8-10  8 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. 9 Resist him, standing firm in the faith,
Ephesians 6:11
Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes
Ephesians 6:12-14 
12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist,
We need to stand with the belt of truth buckled around our waist, because Jesus earlier issued a warning to us all when He said that the devil is "a liar and the father of lies." (John 8:44
Its time to start declaring the true word of God so that deception will stop in our generation and satan will stop his ministry of stealing killing and destroying the church’s potential while thwarting the plans of God. Don’t forget we are the Church of Christ, the army of the living God, the one who has the authority to occupy till he comes. Let’s start exercising our authority by pulling down his strongholds and casting down his imaginations that exalt itself above Christ in the lives of people .IT’S TIME THE CHURCH LEARN WELL THE LESSON GOD HAS BEEN SENDING ,BY THE LIVES AND DEATH OF THOSE WHO BACKSLIDE  FROM THE CHURCH AND LOST THEIR PURPOSE FOR EXISTENCE .MAY WHITNEY HOUSTONS SOUL REST IN  PEACE AND MAY HER DEATH SIGNIFY THE LAND MARK BY WHICH THE CHURCH WILL ARISE AND SAY NO MORE AS SHE STANDS AND  RESIST THE DEVIL. MAY GODS PURPOSE MANIFEST IN OUR GENERATION IN  JESUS NAME 

http://hisgem.ning.com/profiles/blogs/the-life-of-whitney-houston-god-s-message-to-the-church

(1) (Reply)

Dialect – Ijeoma [new Single] / Who Would You Say Are The Top 5 Rappers In 2013 / Award Winning Rapper Finally Donates Bras From Female Fans To Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.