Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Auction Exports Purchase To Shipment Duration - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Auction Exports Purchase To Shipment Duration (3644 Views)

How Reliable Is Auction Export / Shipment From Usa : Www.facebook.com/bvshipping / Car Shipment From Medicine Hat,alberta Province Of Canada? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auction Exports Purchase To Shipment Duration by getgeorgio: 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2013
dashintrends:

You have confused me.
Your car is suppose ro be here 27th, you mean you are taking delivery in less than 9hrs?

No my vehicle is still at Baltimore exit port. It will likely sail on either Grande Gabon or CSCC SHANGHAI as both vessels are headed to Baltimore with ETA today 15/12/2013. Source www.fleetmon.com.
Re: Auction Exports Purchase To Shipment Duration by dashintrends: 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
@getgiorgio ok, i got you now. so we are still on the same ship hopefully. Fingers crossed on Govt tariff.
Re: Auction Exports Purchase To Shipment Duration by dashintrends: 1:28am On Dec 25, 2013
I got my Bill of Laden yesterday... I guess that wraps up my transaction with Auction Export
I asked myself some basic questions, and I provided the answers.
1. How was the Customer service? It was perfect before they got my money... after purchase, it swiftly went from 10 to 3 in rating. But they are professionals.
2. Was the experience worth the stress? The wait, customer service ate into my bones cheesy, due to the uncertainty of January's new tariff.
3. Will I do business with same Auction Export? I will definitely do more business with this people until I can afford "tear rubber".

So, I got my parcel with 2 plate number hanger... I will use it to advertise for them. The parcel also has $1000 in $100 each coupons for my friends who intend to purchase for the first time with Auction export. If you are a genuine intending customer (first timer) residing in Abuja, I have $100 coupon for you. Its not easy for you to come here sourcing for informations that will inform your decisions.

Merry Christmas people.
Re: Auction Exports Purchase To Shipment Duration by femmy2010(m): 7:05am On Dec 25, 2013
Congratulation.
Re: Auction Exports Purchase To Shipment Duration by dashintrends: 7:56am On Dec 25, 2013
femmy2010: Congratulation.
Thanks a lot Femmy
Re: Auction Exports Purchase To Shipment Duration by TCD: 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2013
OP thanks for this thread, been following silently and i appreciate the information you have given so far.

please don't stop , keep giving up updates till u get the car will like to know how you handled the clearing and how ur car finally arrived and in what condition.

hope to buy from auction export so I'm much interested in real customer reviews . thanks once again.
Re: Auction Exports Purchase To Shipment Duration by dashintrends: 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
@TCD will do, those points you noted are very important... excitement have eluded me from realities of feel and touch cheesy
Re: Auction Exports Purchase To Shipment Duration by getgeorgio: 8:38am On Dec 27, 2013
@ dashintrends, Congrats and thank you for the update. Please keep up your invalueable updates through the process.

I finally got confirmation on my export auction profile update that my vehicle was shipped on CSCC Shanghai (SHN0114) with 08/01/2014 ETA to Lagos.

Merry Xmas and a Prosperous 2014 to all Nairaland members.
Re: Auction Exports Purchase To Shipment Duration by dashintrends: 8:51am On Dec 27, 2013
getgeorgio:
I finally got confirmation on my export auction profile update that my vehicle was shipped on CSCC Shanghai (SHN0114) with 08/01/2014 ETA to Lagos.
Wao! I guess its the size of your vehicle that caused the delay, as the ship started loading from Florida zones towards Baltimore.
It is well my Brother, but another advantage is to use my clearing as case study to yours... 6 days difference is ok.
Merry Christmas.
Re: Auction Exports Purchase To Shipment Duration by FLORIDACAR: 3:08am On Dec 30, 2013
Almost here.
Re: Auction Exports Purchase To Shipment Duration by dashintrends: 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
FLORIDACAR: Almost here.
sad ETA has changed to 3rd.
Re: Auction Exports Purchase To Shipment Duration by FLORIDACAR: 11:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
dashintrends:
sad ETA has changed to 3rd.

Just prepare your clearing commence Monday January 6th, 2014.
And your vehicle should be out of port by Wednesday evening...smiley
Re: Auction Exports Purchase To Shipment Duration by dashintrends: 7:02am On Dec 31, 2013
Thanks @Floridacar
The clearing agent has requested for BOL, ID, and TIN. He said the Ship's manifest has been recieved, so clearing can start today, at Old clearing rate sha. He is hoping Saturday will round up, but am thinking Monday.
Re: Auction Exports Purchase To Shipment Duration by dashintrends: 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ship berthed on 4th of January, 2 days delay due to port logistics.
Clearance processes has commenced, with old tariff.
Lets see if the Car comes out tomorrow... I doubt.
Re: Auction Exports Purchase To Shipment Duration by dashintrends: 6:03am On Jan 07, 2014
All is set for Mr. Chronique of Nairaland.com for the clearance.
This thread convinced me

https://www.nairaland.com/1239451/it-again-clear-cars-containers/12
Call 07065614087,07083971264 or Ping on bbm pin 2706a4d2 for details.

This a completely online thing... fingers crossed.
Re: Auction Exports Purchase To Shipment Duration by mexxy1(m): 8:55am On Jan 07, 2014
Following your thread. I have a lot I'm learning.
Re: Auction Exports Purchase To Shipment Duration by Carshopper(m): 10:34am On Jan 07, 2014
@dashintrend

Send me ur digits or if u on bbm let's talk
Re: Auction Exports Purchase To Shipment Duration by dashintrends: 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
Carshopper: @dashintrend
Send me ur digits or if u on bbm let's talk
my pleasure

mexxy1: Following your thread. I have a lot I'm learning.
Its gonna be fine... thanks
Re: Auction Exports Purchase To Shipment Duration by dashintrends: 10:43am On Jan 09, 2014
CLEARANCE DETAILS!

Duty ----------------N000,000.00k
Surcharge -----------N00,000.00k
ELT----------------- N00,000.00k
VAT -----------------N000,000.00k
Terminal Charge ------N00,000.00k
Running around ------N00,000.00k
--------------------------------------all N000,000.00k
given by agent.
Re: Auction Exports Purchase To Shipment Duration by dashintrends: 10:54am On Jan 09, 2014
the stresses is just unbearable!
ok, this is my first time clearing car! but am so pissed with all the queues...
Re: Auction Exports Purchase To Shipment Duration by mexxy1(m): 11:40am On Jan 09, 2014
Congrats on the arrival of your vehicle. I'm really learning from your updates.
If my instincts are correct, TIN is Tax payer Identification Number and from what I know TIN IS FREE FROM FIRS.
What do you have to pay for TIN for? Don't you have your tax clearance records?
Please ask others who have successfully cleared their vehicles before you spend any further.
Re: Auction Exports Purchase To Shipment Duration by oliverjiad(m): 11:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
getgeorgio: Hi dashintrends,

I am in the same dilemma with you. I also bought an SUV from auction export on Nov 06, 2013 which i thought would be in Lagos for Xmas. their latest email to me was that the vehicle has been delivered to the exit port at Baltimore for clearance and shipping via RO-RO. The draft Bill of Lading is showing that the vehicle will arrive Lagos on 11th Jan 2014.

My question is how will it be affected by the new government policy on imported used cars with the 350% increase in duty fees. Please someone should advice.

u have no worries abt the new improvement'give me a call on 08184364147 for us to discuss and u see a trial will convince u from my clearing service
Re: Auction Exports Purchase To Shipment Duration by dashintrends: 10:27am On Jan 10, 2014
@Mexxy1
Thanks a lot for your concern. Was told mine didnt get through their system, hence a twik version was generated and used.
Re: Auction Exports Purchase To Shipment Duration by femmy2010(m): 10:59am On Jan 10, 2014
dashintrends: @Mexxy1
Thanks a lot for your concern. Was told mine didnt get through their system, hence a twik version was generated and used.

Twik?
Am guessing your agent simply lured your patronage with a lowered quote and now collecting what he is expected to charge.
Re: Auction Exports Purchase To Shipment Duration by dashintrends: 11:49pm On Jan 10, 2014
I got a waiver for the Twikked TIN.
nice of Chronique cool

the clearance have been Drastically adjusted! grin
after I don shout and cry taya cheesy

pardon me, i no fit post the current charges, e over cheap.

some one made a Big mistake somewhere, so we missed our dateline for today.
Re: Auction Exports Purchase To Shipment Duration by ceo003: 9:58am On Jun 30, 2014
there are 3 mega money yielding businesses
that can yield millions within months. call me
asap on 07089728887 for more details

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyota Highlander 1m250k sold sold / 1999 Toyota Corolla / SOLD OUT! Honda Baby Boy 2001 For Sale @ N690k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.