Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Things Jesus Didnt Address - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Things Jesus Didnt Address (843 Views)

3 Things Jesus Never Said / 8 Things Jesus Never Said!!! / Things Jesus Never Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Jesus Didnt Address by engrtee(f): 2:29am On Nov 19, 2013
I'm trying to find moral lessons about things relevant in our time that Jesus didnt to address.
So far I'm only with

slavery,

war,

racism,

addictions,

pedophilia and

incest.

Transexual(change of gender)

bleaching,bloosom enlargement

pastors buying private jet

gamblibg

bribery and corruption

What would you add?
Re: Things Jesus Didnt Address by Goshen360(m): 2:39am On Nov 19, 2013
Nothing to add, the Holy Spirit have addressed all and more among the saints of God.

I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. John 16:12-13

6 Likes

Re: Things Jesus Didnt Address by lirusehn(m): 5:50am On Nov 19, 2013
wud take it like i didnt read dis ish
Re: Things Jesus Didnt Address by Alwaystrue(f): 8:47am On Nov 19, 2013
@OP,
Jesus, the Word of God addressed every single thing for He said the whole law and the prophets are hinged on love....love for God and love for man. People of before read the law in lust and unrenewed minds, so they needed to be told every single thing so they find no excuse.

That is why we need to really understand what love is and how the law of God we read relates to love. Even when Jesus addressed adultery by relating it to lust, the disciples were saying it is a hard saying...the law of the Spirit is even harder than letters for it proceeds from the heart so our need for Jesus is constant:

1. Slavery, War, Racism: Jesus is the prince of peace, He came to free people from bondage and make all men one in Him. He addressed all if only you study.
Matthew 22:39; 7:21; Luke 6:31; 4:18; Mathew 25:40; John 13:4; Matthew 26:52; 5:40; 24:8; Matthew 5:44-45; Mathew 10:15; Matthew 10:16-33; Matthew 5:5,9-12;
John 16:38; John 4:27; 7:24; Luke 10:29-37

2. Addictions, pedophilia, in breeding, transsexual (change of gender), bleaching, bosom enlargement:
We cannot serve God and mammon, or have two master of which addiction is one or hurt little children which paedophilia covers. He preached contentment and keeping ourselves pure for God.
Luke 21:34; Mark 7:15; Matthew 18:6; Luke 16:15; Matthew 6:25; Matthew 15:19-20; Mark 4:9; Luke 9:23;

3. pastors buying private jet
Is it OK for ANYONE to buy a private jet? Did Jesus talk about buying phones, laptops, cars or even flying in a jet? Whether commercial or private?
Jesus has told us all to proclaim the gospel and if you see nothing wrong in studying your bible on your phone or coming to gain insights on the internet, apply that to what pastors have said they need to proclaim the gospel.
Possibly the first pastor that bought a car and phone would have been persecuted as well.
If God has need of a private jet for His work, no matter how much anyone throws a fit about it, He will use it for the earth is the Lord's and the FULNESS thereof.
Mark 10:30; Luke 19:30-34

4. Gambling, bribery and corruption
Most of these have been handled above but I will still paste a few:
Luke 3:14; Luke 16:13-14; 12:15; Mark 7:20-23; Luke 15:11-32

The funniest thing is that God has blessed us all with a conscience which is further worked on by the Holy Spirit in the life of a believer, so that when we do something not right, a good conscience will tell us even without a written law.
That is why Paul said the gentiles who have no law do things in the law...Romans 2:14-15

3 Likes

Re: Things Jesus Didnt Address by vickyO(f): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2013
^^ Beautiful exposition there. God bless you..
Re: Things Jesus Didnt Address by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2013
op, if jesus saw a jet, he would run and hide behind a fig tree crying "eloi, eloi. mama, papa, save me".

1 Like

Re: Things Jesus Didnt Address by DrummaBoy(m): 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2013
Alwaystrue:

Is it OK for ANYONE to buy a private jet? Did Jesus talk about buying phones, laptops, cars or even flying in a jet? Whether commercial or private?
Jesus has told us all to proclaim the gospel and if you see nothing wrong in studying your bible on your phone or coming to gain insights on the internet, apply that to what pastors have said they need to proclaim the gospel.
Possibly the first pastor that bought a car and phone would have been persecuted as well.
If God has need of a private jet for His work, no matter how much anyone throws a fit about it, He will use it for the earth is the Lord's and the FULNESS thereof.

The funniest thing is that God has blessed us all with a conscience which is further worked on by the Holy Spirit in the life of a believer, so that when we do something not right, a good conscience will tell us even without a written law.
That is why Paul said the gentiles who have no law do things in the law...Romans 2:14-15

There is no moral justification for any Pastor who received a calling from Jesus Christ to purchase a private jet.

It is sin. Period. And if they have any conscience at all they will understand that.

It is for reasons like this the source of Pastors funding must be investigated, including the TITHE!
Re: Things Jesus Didnt Address by vickyO(f): 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2013
DrummaBoy:

There is no moral justification for any Pastor who received a calling from Jesus Christ to purchase a private jet.

It is sin. Period. And if they have any conscience at all they will understand that.

It is for reasons like this source of Pastors funding must be investigated, including the TITHE!
Where in the Bible is it recorded as a sin? Quote the scriptures.
Re: Things Jesus Didnt Address by Alwaystrue(f): 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2013
@vickyO,
Amen. The word of God is truly complete.

1 Like

Re: Things Jesus Didnt Address by DrummaBoy(m): 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
vickyO:
Where in the Bible is it recorded as a sin? Quote the scriptures.

Alwaystrue:

The above, my dear, is the scripture.
Re: Things Jesus Didnt Address by vickyO(f): 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2013
DrummaBoy:

The above, my dear, is the scripture.
mtchew......... how does that relate to buying private jets? it isn't a sin to own properties.
Re: Things Jesus Didnt Address by DrummaBoy(m): 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
vickyO:
mtchew......... how does that relate to buying private jets? it isn't a sin to own properties.

That is the reason why they will continue to reap you off in the name of tithes and offering. Read the comments by Alwaystrue and therein you will find the reason why there is no moral justification for a minister called by a Lord who had no place to lay his head, to purchase a private jet worth millions of dollars in cost and maintainence; and why it is even a bigger sin for any minister of the gospel to own a jet in a country were 100 million people are poor.

If they truly have a conscience and still have the ability to hear God's Spirit, they will not do it. The fact that they do it is the reason why it is sin.

I think even the simplest minded person will understand this.
Re: Things Jesus Didnt Address by vickyO(f): 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
Alwaystrue: @OP,
this is what she said.................. i agree with her
Re: Things Jesus Didnt Address by Alwaystrue(f): 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
vickyO:
this is what she said.................. i agree with her
@vickyO, I am glad you understand what I am saying and the scriptures I posted especially in your last quote.
When God has need of something as I said earlier irrespective of if any man throws a fit, He will use it for His work.
Jesus knew the perfume the woman brought was so expensive and because of the need for it, He commended her even though Judas, using human wisdom was thinking otherwise yet could not help the very poor he was concerned about as he was a thief.
Some people see nothing wrong in buying cars for themselves or phones or gadgets but find fault with others. The man who has issues with what people decide to buy based on the need they see should as well not own anything because of the poor around him (that will always be with us) else he is a hypocrite.
Jesus wasn't joking when He said those that leave their family and property for the sake of the gospel will receive in 100 folds with persecutions according to Mark 10:29-30.
Re: Things Jesus Didnt Address by vickyO(f): 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
Alwaystrue:
@vickyO, I am glad you understand what I am saying and the scriptures I posted especially in your last quote.
When God has need of something as I said earlier irrespective of if any man throws a fit, He will use it for His work.
Jesus knew the perfume the woman brought was so expensive and because of the need for it, He commended her even though Judas, using human wisdom was thinking otherwise yet could not help the very poor he was concerned about as he was a thief.
Some people see nothing wrong in buying cars for themselves or phones or gadgets but find fault with others. The man who has issues with what people decide to buy based on the need they see should as well not own anything because of the poor around him (that will always be with us) else he is a hypocrite.
Jesus wasn't joking when He said those that leave their family and property for the sake of the gospel will receive in 100 folds with persecutions according to Mark 10:29-30.
I've been reading the post over and over... the message just clicked... thanks for the extra insight
Re: Things Jesus Didnt Address by DrummaBoy(m): 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2013
Alwaystrue:

Oh, I knew that poor woman will be brought in to lay justification to ostentatious living. So let us go to the context in which Christ commended the use of an expensive perfume on Him: He was going to the cross. It was to prepare him for his burial. The question is: did Jesus live like this everyday? Did he live an ostentatious lifestyle? Did the apostles live ostentatious lifestyles? The Pastors buying jets and living in mansion, are they being prepared for crucifixion and burial?

The point is clear these pastors are not living like the Master and thus we must beware of their messages!
Re: Things Jesus Didnt Address by vickyO(f): 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
DrummaBoy:

Oh, I knew that poor woman will be brought in to lay justification to ostentatious living. So let us go to the context in which Christ commended the use of an expensive perfume on Him: He was going to the cross. It was to prepare him for his burial. The question is: did Jesus live like this everyday? Did he live an ostentatious lifestyle? Did the apostles live ostentatious lifestyles? The Pastors buying jets and living in mansion, are they being prepared for crucifixion and burial?

The point is clear these pastors are not living like the Master and thus we must beware of their messages!
how do you want them to travel? these pastors attract crowd wherever they go. so if people see them at the airport they'll surely gather causing public disorder... Private jet is the better option and don't forget they travel a lot.. should they live in face me i face you house? God has blessed them.... they'll face God on that day to speak on how they utilized the blessings............ what they buy is none of your business , work out your own salvation.
Re: Things Jesus Didnt Address by engrtee(f): 1:21am On Nov 21, 2013
Goshen360: Nothing to add, the Holy Spirit have addressed all and more among the saints of God.

I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. John 16:12-13

but the way holyspirit interprets it has led to various intepretation
Re: Things Jesus Didnt Address by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 21, 2013
engrtee: I'm trying to find moral lessons about things relevant in our time that Jesus didnt to address.
So far I'm only with

slavery,

war,

racism,

addictions,

pedophilia and

incest.

Transexual(change of gender)

bleaching,bloosom enlargement

pastors buying private jet

gamblibg

bribery and corruption

What would you add?

You're an Enigma

Nice thread by the way...it stirs up serious thoughts about what Jesus said and didnt say

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ: Original Or Photocopy? / TB Joshua Is Right To Give Journalists Atthe Crash Site Money / Islamic Ideology Rules That The Very Existence Of Women Is Against Allah's Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.