Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

How to Receive Credit/debit Card Payments In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Receive Credit/debit Card Payments In Nigeria (676 Views)

Gtbank Correct Card Payments Anomally / GTBANK SCAM On Debit Card Payments Is Getting Out Of Hand / The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Receive Credit/debit Card Payments In Nigeria by seresearch: 5:26am On Nov 19, 2013
Whatever business you are doing, if you can make and receive credit/debit card payment, it helps you to make more money. This is because people can easily pay you on the spot without the barrier of going to banks or such which discourage many prospects along the line.

Nigeria is fast transiting from a fully cash based economy to a card based one. The current ATM cards issued by Nigerian banks, for example, also double as credit/debit cards with such brands as Visa, Mastercard, Interswitch and Verve dominating.

So, my advise to every Nigerian business is to start receiving card payments. Of course, apart from hastening the earning speed of such a business, it is equally going to be a way of helping the Federal Government do away with cash-based economy with its many attendant problems.

Check here: http://igube.org/make-money-now-.html
Re: How to Receive Credit/debit Card Payments In Nigeria by ajadek(m): 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
seresearch: Whatever business you are doing, if you can make and receive credit/debit card payment, it helps you to make more money. This is because people can easily pay you on the spot without the barrier of going to banks or such which discourage many prospects along the line.

Nigeria is fast transiting from a fully cash based economy to a card based one. The current ATM cards issued by Nigerian banks, for example, also double as credit/debit cards with such brands as Visa, Mastercard, Interswitch and Verve dominating.

So, my advise to every Nigerian business is to start receiving card payments. Of course, apart from hastening the earning speed of such a business, it is equally going to be a way of helping the Federal Government do away with cash-based economy with its many attendant problems.

If you have any question on this, post it below and I'll be too glad to be of help.
how can i be get pay on online
Re: How to Receive Credit/debit Card Payments In Nigeria by ajadek(m): 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
seresearch: Whatever business you are doing, if you can make and receive credit/debit card payment, it helps you to make more money. This is because people can easily pay you on the spot without the barrier of going to banks or such which discourage many prospects along the line.

If you have any question on this, post it below and I'll be too glad to be of help.
how can i be get pay online
Re: How to Receive Credit/debit Card Payments In Nigeria by seresearch: 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
ajadek: how can i be get pay online

I have given a page where you will be able to do that.

(1) (Reply)

Execessive Bank Charges-- Come Vent Your Frustrations! Lets Find A Common Voice / Nigeria's Agric Minister Wins Forbes Africa Person Of The Year / Who Can Open A Verify Paypal 4me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.