Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,125 members, 7,957,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:28 AM

Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor (37355 Views)

Fuel Tanker Falls On Lagos-ibadan Expressway,catches Fire In The Process. Photos / Tanker On Fire Along Lagos/Ibadan Expressway / Trajedy As Three People Sustained Injuries On Lagos-ibadan Expressway Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by DeolaPhilips: 7:14am On Nov 19, 2013
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1423688_accident_jpga8064839c802f538e8d3e6efc1cd5b5e

“A passenger bus and a mini-truck laden with margarine, both on top speed, were driving by when the Indomie truck swerved in their direction. In a bid to avoid the truck, the bus swerved and in turn ran into the mini truck and then fell on the divider.

“The Indomie truck sped off. The margarine truck caught fire and it spread unto the passenger truck.”

Although the three occupants of the mini-truck came out alive, they sustained severe burn, while passengers of the bus were unlucky and could not escape.

The inflammable nature of margarine was said to have fueled the fire which continued to intensify leaving the passengers to their fate as sympathisers took to their heels.
http://leadership.ng/news/191113/3-killed-7-injured-auto-crash-lagos-ibadan-expressway
http://deolaphilips..com/2013/11/one-killed-seven-injured-in-expressway.html
Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 19, 2013

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by osuvicky(m): 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2013
God is faithful

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by alaladakosta(f): 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
this road sha.....

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by mrghost: 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2013
Have mercy oh Lord

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by yinparc: 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2013
Na wa oooo
Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2013
Oh Lord! Op, when did this happen?
Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by oboyo1(m): 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
only God Can Judge
Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by rubii09: 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
Too bad may God help them
Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by Zumarocket(f): 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
choi
Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by free2ryhme: 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
God help us and save us all
Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by waaliano: 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
God will give survivor quick recovery. And Rest In Peace to the dead
Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by Ijiego: 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2013
Sad
Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by candor4(f): 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2013
Is a pity..........hmmm.........may d soul of d departed rest in peace.......I reject untimely death

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by Ikemba001: 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2013
fashola and GEJ are d cause !
any stil Thank God for those that survives

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by Ypompin(m): 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2013
may God save nija

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by rodeo0070(m): 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2013
This is sad. RIP to the dead...
Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by kennyonthrone(m): 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2013
May d souls of al d faithful departed 2ru d mercy of God rest in peace

AMEN

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by DEngineer(m): 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
Click like if you think the lagos-ibadan road need spiritual cleansing by TB joshua

RIP to the dead, I drove on that road and it was hell. cry cry cry
Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by ibkgab001: 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
Oh lord my God... Have mercy on us (Amen)
Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by veave(f): 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
JESUS! thank God for delivery. may God grant the bereaved fortitude to bear their loss. it is well...
Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by AdekunleSegun(m): 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2013
nawa o
Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by Pretyangel25(f): 6:41pm On Nov 19, 2013
So so sad
Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by tols4gorgeous(f): 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2013
Only JESUS can save
Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2013
pls help me with the latest hacking tools for nokia:i have been trying using norton lddsisx they keep on telling norton expired after i have installed. I don t no wht to do. Pls any help?
Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by Mujinho4b(m): 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
oboy.. c as d guy b like 1super hero... lucky sha..
Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by paschalndidi(m): 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
We need God protection. As the year is coming to end, it goes with lots of things. The period is always like this. May God help us
Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2013
Which part of the expressway did this happen...Julius Berger side or RCC?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by mustaphagreens(m): 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2013
that guy looks more dead than alive to me o, are u sure he 'survived'?
Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
Stupid Nigerians STOP CALLING GOD AND LORD'S NAME in this. God has virtually nothing to do with this. This is clearly man-created problem...let's fix our roads and all these will stop. Wish the survivors quick recovery. Sad!

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by eminex(m): 6:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
What a tragedy. I wonder wot conscience d indomie truck driver who caused dis accident & fled would live wit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Queue At Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Lagos (Photo) / Beware Of Sokoloan / Snake Killed At Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Gubi Campus Again (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.