Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

JOKE ALUMNI: Those Days....i Miss Em.. Where Are My Oldies??... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / JOKE ALUMNI: Those Days....i Miss Em.. Where Are My Oldies??... (1201 Views)

The Sky Is Wide Enough For Em Birds To Fly / During My Shool Days I Observed That: / Oh ! I Miss My Naija (2) (3) (4)

JOKE ALUMNI: Those Days....i Miss Em.. Where Are My Oldies??... by ElementG(m): 11:46am On Nov 19, 2013
Most of you guys wont know em.. but really, those days joke section rocked!!!

What happened sef..

Where are these people?? (Including me sef... where i lost go? undecided undecided undecided cheesy cheesy)

Efemena xy- the beauty queen of Jokes section who always had Mod. favor grin grin grin

El Guapo- Honestly, i dnt understand dis guy.. he changes identity like sumthin i dont know.. well i suspect he's Vick sef

Vick- the fine bobo of jokes section... well who else will he date other dan efemena

Idgirl- This fine chick was the igbo mama of the section, she's my personal girl.. "ndidiamaka".. dats wah she calls me.. i no be igbo sha.. didnt really knw wat it means

Ben (Mod)- well a very mature gentle man...hardly comes online most times sha.. but he rily was fun

AND FINALLY!!

ELEMENT G (ME!!!)- yay! The first nairalander to win well didnt win sha.. was 3rd best poster for the year.. (my first year) heheheh... well we all have our time to reign jare... but i shoulda won sef.. if not for dat id girl and efe dat used bobbi power to cheat me eh angry angry angry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
But yea i miss em... we rily changed stuffs... rocked nland... you r reading dis.. i'm pretty sure u never knew dat it was us dat introduced dis new method of off-topics (First topic was mine!!! grin grin grin).. all the bar joint, joke parlour... etc..

WE ROCKED IT!!! I MISS YOU JARE!!!

Re: JOKE ALUMNI: Those Days....i Miss Em.. Where Are My Oldies??... by EfemenaXY: 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2013
^^ Lol!

Or maybe everyone's moved on? cheesy
Re: JOKE ALUMNI: Those Days....i Miss Em.. Where Are My Oldies??... by ElementG(m): 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2013
yh i agree babe... we all moved on.. those days sha!! jokes section aint gonna be d same undecided undecided undecided cheesy cheesy cheesy cry
Re: JOKE ALUMNI: Those Days....i Miss Em.. Where Are My Oldies??... by EfemenaXY: 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
^^ Well then, seeing as xmas is just around the corner, you might want to throw a party (nice excuse to hold one sha) and invite all the oldies? Just make sure you don't forget madam Kunbee, the whiplash cheesy cheesy
Re: JOKE ALUMNI: Those Days....i Miss Em.. Where Are My Oldies??... by Kunbee: 3:47am On Dec 05, 2013
What!!!!
me this angel? embarassed
Re: JOKE ALUMNI: Those Days....i Miss Em.. Where Are My Oldies??... by ElementG(m): 12:06pm On Dec 11, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ Well then, seeing as xmas is just around the corner, you might want to throw a party (nice excuse to hold one sha) and invite all the oldies? Just make sure you don't forget madam Kunbee, the whiplash cheesy cheesy
hmm... true true.. wise words from efe, the mena of nairaland.. YES! I KRO KRO to your party idea..

wink wink wink can we use ur house? hope ur husby wont pack you out grin grin grin grin

Women & Copy Copy! / Who Is Wearing The Blue Jean? (pics) / Does Anyone Remember This? Oya Tell Me The Name?