Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,222 members, 7,953,832 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

The Sky Is Wide Enough For Em Birds To Fly - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Sky Is Wide Enough For Em Birds To Fly (5316 Views)

When A Tsetse Fly Lands On A Scrotum...Hilarious Photo / Photo: When Your Crush Wants You To Fly / Learn How To Fly ! You Too Can Be A Superman See This (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sky Is Wide Enough For Em Birds To Fly by ggrin(f): 10:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ion wanna go to jail againangry

Re: The Sky Is Wide Enough For Em Birds To Fly by Slimzjoe(m): 10:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
undecided
Re: The Sky Is Wide Enough For Em Birds To Fly by ggrin(f): 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
See wetin I go upload nwangryangryangry

And na kingtom cus am o embarassed

Too much igbo for NL prisonembarassedembarassed
Re: The Sky Is Wide Enough For Em Birds To Fly by ggrin(f): 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
Re: The Sky Is Wide Enough For Em Birds To Fly by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
ggrin, take down that profile picture for goodness sake. Don't you have any pity angry
Re: The Sky Is Wide Enough For Em Birds To Fly by ggrin(f): 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
GhostProtocol:
ggrin, take down that profile picture for goodness sake. Don't you have any pity angry
grab ya vaseline naangry
Re: The Sky Is Wide Enough For Em Birds To Fly by swaggzo(m): 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
undecided

WHY NOT BAN SOME PEOPLE ONCE AND FOR ALL.. !
Re: The Sky Is Wide Enough For Em Birds To Fly by swaggzo(m): 11:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
ggrin:
grab ya vaseline naangry

HAHA. .
WHO STILL MASTURBATES TO AN UGLY PICTURE IN 2015?

1 Like

Re: The Sky Is Wide Enough For Em Birds To Fly by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
ggrin:
grab ya vaseline naangry

What kind of useless homework are you even doing, nonsense angry

What sort of nonsense is this angry

Chai! I need more than vaseline for this, I need Mobil High Mileage Engine Oil.

Imagine such nonsense angry
Re: The Sky Is Wide Enough For Em Birds To Fly by countsparrow: 11:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
O my God... See profile picture...

Mods do d needful, ban dis gal called ggrin
Re: The Sky Is Wide Enough For Em Birds To Fly by Slimzjoe(m): 11:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
ggrin:
angry

Your topic and subject, no relate in anyway......abi na that Ass for your Dp they Confuse you?? undecided
Re: The Sky Is Wide Enough For Em Birds To Fly by Enegod(m): 11:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
OP, so your dad has a little diick?
how disappointing! grin
Re: The Sky Is Wide Enough For Em Birds To Fly by ggrin(f): 11:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
countsparrow:
O my God... See profile picture...

Mods do d needful, ban dis gal called ggrin
what's this one saying nowundecided

angry
Re: The Sky Is Wide Enough For Em Birds To Fly by ggrin(f): 11:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
swaggzo:
undecided

WHY NOT BAN SOME PEOPLE ONCE AND FOR ALL.. !
why evilsangry
Re: The Sky Is Wide Enough For Em Birds To Fly by ggrin(f): 11:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
swaggzo:

HAHA. .
WHO STILL MASTURBATES TO AN UGLY PICTURE IN 2015?
kundecided
Re: The Sky Is Wide Enough For Em Birds To Fly by SleekyP(m): 11:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
je ne comprends pas undecided
Re: The Sky Is Wide Enough For Em Birds To Fly by ggrin(f): 11:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
GhostProtocol:

lipsrsealed
Re: The Sky Is Wide Enough For Em Birds To Fly by ggrin(f): 11:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Your topic and subject, no relate in anyway......abi na that Ass for your Dp they Confuse you?? undecided
nob thz one I wan post b4,d pics wey I wan upload no gree and I no fit edit anythingangry
Re: The Sky Is Wide Enough For Em Birds To Fly by uniquevj: 11:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
[size=14pt] jesus quarelled!!!
ggrin you wan kill person?
whicj kind army barracks dey ur bk so angry [/size]
Re: The Sky Is Wide Enough For Em Birds To Fly by Cutehector(m): 11:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
Be my girlfrnd ggrin
Re: The Sky Is Wide Enough For Em Birds To Fly by Cutehector(m): 11:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
GhostProtocol:

hahahha u funny die I swear.
Re: The Sky Is Wide Enough For Em Birds To Fly by ggrin(f): 11:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
uniquevj:
[size=14pt] jesus quarelled!!!
ggrin you wan kill person?
whicj kind army barracks dey ur bk so angry [/size]
better go meet ya stupiddly rich chinco girlangry
Re: The Sky Is Wide Enough For Em Birds To Fly by ggrin(f): 11:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
Cutehector:
Be my girl frnd ggrin
angry
Re: The Sky Is Wide Enough For Em Birds To Fly by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
Cutehector:
hahahha u funny die I swear.

hehe, blame ggrin men, blame her angry
Re: The Sky Is Wide Enough For Em Birds To Fly by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
What a thread
Re: The Sky Is Wide Enough For Em Birds To Fly by ggrin(f): 11:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
GhostProtocol:

hehe, blame ggrin men, blame her angry
enoughangry
Re: The Sky Is Wide Enough For Em Birds To Fly by ggrin(f): 11:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
diddydiva:
What a thread
angry
Re: The Sky Is Wide Enough For Em Birds To Fly by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
ggrin:
angry
hi smiley
Re: The Sky Is Wide Enough For Em Birds To Fly by Cutehector(m): 11:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
ggrin:
angry
I ddnt ask for ur hand in marriage
Re: The Sky Is Wide Enough For Em Birds To Fly by ggrin(f): 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
diddydiva:
hi smiley
helloangry
Re: The Sky Is Wide Enough For Em Birds To Fly by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
ggrin:
helloangry
okaysad

Take care tongue
Re: The Sky Is Wide Enough For Em Birds To Fly by habeebcole: 12:04am On Apr 12, 2015
one atom of brain no just dey for some pple head....radarada oshi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your English Teacher Appear Like This In Front Of The Class (photo) / Whats App Comedy Skits Group / My First One Day Experience With Igbo (oshogbo Weed I Guess)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.