Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,881 members, 7,841,302 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Don't Click, IT is scam - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Don't Click, IT is scam (623 Views)

Hostwinds Is Scam!! Webmasters Beware / Revenuehits is Scam Fraudster Ad-network company / Did You Receive This Letter? It Is Scam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Click, IT is scam by sunday478(m): 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2013
thanks for checking by.

I was learning how to set up a registration and login form with the help of video tuts from here
https://phpacademy.org/videos/register-login

So i got to a stage were am supposed to connect to the database, meanwhile am running on a localhost ampps.

When I got to the 5th video after following serially all the steps, the the thing will not load,

If i comment out the connection code it will load, and i need it to connect to the database so dat i can work.
Re: Don't Click, IT is scam by sunday478(m): 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2013
i just checked phpmyadmin now and check the status and it was writing failed attempts 12 if try it again the failed attempt will increase meaning the problem is from the server not the code. So gurus how do i fiX this up.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Design A Blogsot Page / Best Way To Generate Huge Traffic To Your Website?? / How To Download From Youtube In Three(3) Easy Steps [without Software]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.