Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Who Says God Cant Fail. Is Lying Read This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Says God Cant Fail. Is Lying Read This (734 Views)

Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) / If You Think God Cant Solve Your Problems Plz Read This / Why God Cant Be Blamed For Natural Disasters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Says God Cant Fail. Is Lying Read This by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
God do fail

Where was God when this twelve year boy was burnt alive after shouting his name God help...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfk7KEoCzcs#
Re: Who Says God Cant Fail. Is Lying Read This by vickyO(f): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
So Shallow.......
Re: Who Says God Cant Fail. Is Lying Read This by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
God didn't fail. No man on earth can predict the future. What if God has seen that the future of this boy would be worse than the present, God needed him to be with him in Heaven now. Remember, He said: My thoughts for you are of good and not of evil that ye may have an EXPECTED END.
Re: Who Says God Cant Fail. Is Lying Read This by DKJaleel: 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
Mummytea: God didn't fail. No man on earth can predict the future. What if God has seen that the future of this boy would be worse than the present, God needed him to be with him in Heaven now. Remember, He said: My thoughts for you are of good and not of evil that ye may have an EXPECTED END.
really?? U people are funny sha...so why did he allow the boy to get burnt as a means of calling d boy to himself? Is dia no other form of death?
If the boy had managed to survive, you people will be d same shouting praises..what a shame on ur god..
Re: Who Says God Cant Fail. Is Lying Read This by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
The method of Death does not matter! Our flesh is mere sand! What's important to God is our Soul.
Re: Who Says God Cant Fail. Is Lying Read This by nnofaith: 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
Mummytea: The method of Death does not matter! Our flesh is mere sand! What's important to God is our Soul.
why did he burn the poor boy then?! does christianity make pple lose their humanity?
Re: Who Says God Cant Fail. Is Lying Read This by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
Mummytea: The method of Death does not matter! Our flesh is mere sand! What's important to God is our Soul.
wow wow. are you for real?
Re: Who Says God Cant Fail. Is Lying Read This by vickyO(f): 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
Canadian girl: wow wow. are you for real?
I guess she is. she has blown things a little bit out of proportion.
Re: Who Says God Cant Fail. Is Lying Read This by DKJaleel: 9:22pm On Nov 19, 2013
*sobs* what a pity!
Re: Who Says God Cant Fail. Is Lying Read This by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2013
vickyO:
I guess she is. she has blown things a little bit out of proportion.
Lemme see your definition for "out of proportion".

P.s: my God doesn't fail oh! No matter d circumstances. It is man's mere thinkin and approach to matters that causes their lack of knowledge. There's simply no room to assimilate. Garbage in only. Kai grin
Re: Who Says God Cant Fail. Is Lying Read This by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 20, 2013
Mummytea:

P.s: my God doesn't fail oh! No matter d circumstances. It is man's mere thinkin and approach to matters that causes their lack of knowledge. There's simply no room to assimilate. Garbage in only. Kai grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Who Says God Cant Fail. Is Lying Read This by vickyO(f): 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
Mummytea:

By posting out of proportion I meant making the matter worse than it already is.
Re: Who Says God Cant Fail. Is Lying Read This by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
vickyO:
By posting out of proportion I meant making the matter worse than it already is.
I See
Re: Who Says God Cant Fail. Is Lying Read This by Youngfrank: 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
p.guyokec:
God do fail

Where was God when this twelve year boy was burnt alive after shouting his name God help...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfk7KEoCzcs#
Op I want to ask you a question before giving you an answer to yours....and now my question is this are you a born again Christian?

(1) (Reply)

The Heavens Do Rule! / Faith, Fate, And Fake In 2014 / Must Pastors Accept Cash Payment After Preaching In Another Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.