Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

If You Think God Cant Solve Your Problems Plz Read This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Think God Cant Solve Your Problems Plz Read This (663 Views)

God Cant See The Future. / Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? / Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Think God Cant Solve Your Problems Plz Read This by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 05, 2015
[b]A young man working in the army was constantly
humiliated because he believed in God. One day
the captain wanted to humiliate him before the
troops.
He called the young man and said: –

Young man come here, take the key and go and
park the Jeep in front.
the young man replied: –

I cannot drive!
The captain said: – Well then ask
for assistance of your God! Show us that He
exist! The young man takes the key and walked
to the vehicle and begins to pray……

…He parks the jeep at the place PERFECTLY well as the
captain wanted. The young man came out of the
jeep and saw them all crying.
They all said together: – We want to serve your God!

The young soldier was astonished, and asked what
was going on? The CAPTAIN crying opened the
hood of the jeep by showing the young man that
the car had no engine.
Then the boy said: See?
This is the God I serve, THE GOD OF IMPOSSIBLE,
the God who gives life to what does not exist.
You may think there are things still impossible
BUT WITH GOD EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE. To
the person reading this,
I pray the Lord work A
SUPER MIRACLE in your life today In Jesus Name[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Think God Cant Solve Your Problems Plz Read This by bomee(m): 6:58am On Jul 05, 2015
Inspiring story.
Re: If You Think God Cant Solve Your Problems Plz Read This by okpamson15(m): 7:08am On Jul 05, 2015
Those who are dieing in the north, are they children of God? If theY are God pleas interven and show urself like this i pray in JESUS NAME. Amen.
Re: If You Think God Cant Solve Your Problems Plz Read This by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 05, 2015
okpamson15:
Those who are dieing in the north, are they children of God? If theY are God pleas interven and show urself like this i pray in JESUS NAME. Amen.

Amennnn
Re: If You Think God Cant Solve Your Problems Plz Read This by chybykee(m): 7:21am On Jul 05, 2015
Thanks, Am lifted embarassed
Re: If You Think God Cant Solve Your Problems Plz Read This by lakesidepapa(m): 9:56am On Jul 05, 2015
Amen
Re: If You Think God Cant Solve Your Problems Plz Read This by adexsimply(m): 10:25am On Jul 05, 2015
SMH... I am not surprised people believe this story. I mean, if you can believe a donkey and a snake spoke to humans and they understood, what else won't you believe?

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/07/15 / International Night Of Prophecy And Solution / SHOCKING: Controversial Pastor Drunks His Congregants In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.