Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Why Do We Care About Where We Go After Here? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do We Care About Where We Go After Here? (664 Views)

God Doesn't Care About Anyone / This Days Pastors Don't Care About Their Members! / Does God Care About Your Health As Much As Your Soul? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Care About Where We Go After Here? by OilSubsidy: 12:08am On Nov 20, 2013
We are all but a product in the eyes of God.

We did not beg him to create us neither were we there when he decided he was going to create us.

We don't know when we are going to expire(die) since he did not tell us when we were getting produced.

He already knows what direction we will take while on this earth ( we are robotic)

So why bother about where we will end up?

He is free to take his product back anytime he wants and free to do with it anything he wants. I can't bother myself about the spiritual things. I don't have the strenght for that.

To make the matter worst his book (Bible) is too complex to understand hence we have millions of sects with different intepretations. Which one are we to believe then?
Re: Why Do We Care About Where We Go After Here? by lymelyte(m): 3:35am On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Why Do We Care About Where We Go After Here? by Ayomivic(m): 10:59am On Nov 20, 2013
OilSubsidy: We are all but a product in the eyes of God.

We did not beg him to create us neither were we there when he decided he was going to create us.

We don't know when we are going to expire(die) since he did not tell us when we were getting produced.

He already knows what direction we will take while on this earth ( we are robotic)

He is free to take his product back anytime he wants and free to do with it anything he wants. I can't bother myself about the spiritual things. I don't have the strenght for that.

To make the matter worst his book (Bible) is too complex to understand hence we have millions of sects with different intepretations. Which one are we to believe then?

yes bro, we did not beg God to creat us when he created us but he had created us not only that he makes us to know what he wants from us.

Let me ask you these questions. When you open your eyes do you see something ? When people talked do heard them ? Can you differenciate good from bad ? can you feel pain? If you can do these my friend , you are on earth. If call being on earth a calamity you are in that calamity. The only option left for all men that found thelmseves on this earth is to listen to God our creator by doing what he want us to do and shun what he wants us to shun. You cant fight God, you can angry with him, you, you cant direct him, when you said you dont care about God ,can you bear the consequence of disobeying him?
You can make heaven if you determine as man will determine to make it in life.

Forget about different sect. Pray for the gift of holy spirit and read you bible with open mind, God can lead you. He is ready to help to enter heaven if you change your way of thinking.
Re: Why Do We Care About Where We Go After Here? by Ayomivic(m): 11:02am On Nov 20, 2013
OilSubsidy: We are all but a product in the eyes of God.

(1) (Reply)

For Would Be Atheists,occult,magik,kaballah,pagans:you Guys Are Welcomed / A Review Of The First Six Months Of 2014 / Replicating The Authentic Historic Christainity Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.