Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Does God Care About Your Health As Much As Your Soul? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Care About Your Health As Much As Your Soul? (1907 Views)

How Should A Christian Dress And Does God Care? / THE TRUE ORIGIN OF VALENTINE'S DAY AND DOES / Does God Care About Soccer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Care About Your Health As Much As Your Soul? by Bobbyaf(m): 4:31am On Aug 04, 2006
What do you think? Are we free to do as we please where the diet is concerned, or are there standards to follow?
Re: Does God Care About Your Health As Much As Your Soul? by GABITINTO(m): 6:00am On Aug 04, 2006
yes i think there are standard to follow,cause in all things there should be moderation,excsess of everything is bad,there are some intake we need not to take excess,even when you use car a mere object unecessarily it breaks down,not to tal about humans beings who are very sensitive.so we should have a standard for our intake.
Re: Does God Care About Your Health As Much As Your Soul? by janetgurl: 8:44am On Aug 04, 2006
yes,h cares about all part of us
Re: Does God Care About Your Health As Much As Your Soul? by eurimoor(m): 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2006
He very much does. This is why He has given us simple principles and promises on healthy living. Check out His words- the Bible for these unfailing principles and promises. You can enjoy them too. cheesy
Re: Does God Care About Your Health As Much As Your Soul? by Softee(f): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2006
Of course he does, thats why he said your body is a temple.
Re: Does God Care About Your Health As Much As Your Soul? by Bobbyaf(m): 4:23am On Aug 05, 2006
Has God supplied information or action plan to support such an idea that He cares about our bodies? I get the feeling that some christians believe that all one has to do is just pray and all will be well.

Did God have a plan from the very beginning concerning our health? Do you think that the billions of dollars being spent annually on curing people's diseases, could have been avoided if we had followed God's plan from the beginning?
Re: Does God Care About Your Health As Much As Your Soul? by kiki(f): 4:24am On Aug 05, 2006
he sure do because he know if we ain't got no good health how we gon serve him
Re: Does God Care About Your Health As Much As Your Soul? by jagunlabi(m): 11:49am On Aug 05, 2006
God care about everything and all things.
If we're talking about the same God,that is.Because it seems that nowadays folks refer to different GODS when they are discussing.
Re: Does God Care About Your Health As Much As Your Soul? by Bobbyaf(m): 12:32am On Aug 06, 2006
How do you undeerstand this passage of scripture:

1 Cor. 10
31 So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.
Re: Does God Care About Your Health As Much As Your Soul? by Oracle(m): 2:03am On Aug 14, 2006
I think God cares about everything in us coz he created it
Re: Does God Care About Your Health As Much As Your Soul? by Izzo(m): 2:36am On Aug 14, 2006
I know God does care 'bout every part of the being i.e. doesn't have a favorite part
Re: Does God Care About Your Health As Much As Your Soul? by Bobbyaf(m): 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2006
Most of you have hit the nail on the head. Let me ask another question.

Knowing what you know today about medical science and its continous research findings, is there an ideal way to eat today? It does seem that once again God's original dietary plan given to man is being upheld as the ideal.

Does God desire His children to pay particular attention to what they consume? Does it matter what we consume? Does God care what we put into our bodies, His temple?
Re: Does God Care About Your Health As Much As Your Soul? by tpia1: 12:48am On Jan 08, 2011
eat healthy but dont go overboard with it.
Re: Does God Care About Your Health As Much As Your Soul? by Image123(m): 1:08am On Jan 08, 2011
I thought they said that God looks only at the heart and motive. So people need healing and there's a consensus that God loves the tripartite man
Re: Does God Care About Your Health As Much As Your Soul? by winiamanda: 10:10am On Jan 08, 2011
Pls read this 3rd john 1:2, God cares too much about anything and everything

(1) (Reply)

I Challenge All Atheists To A Contest! / Tb Joshua Predicts Chile Earthquake / Is The Ark Of The Covenant Really In Ethiopia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.