Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Can Someone Earning 67,000 Naira Settle Down And Also Assisting His Parents? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Someone Earning 67,000 Naira Settle Down And Also Assisting His Parents? (1019 Views)

Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture / Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents / He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Earning 67,000 Naira Settle Down And Also Assisting His Parents? by olumide098(m): 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
Please Guyz contribute..
Re: Can Someone Earning 67,000 Naira Settle Down And Also Assisting His Parents? by niggi4life(m): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
Yes you can surely settle down with your income, but the truth is, will your future wife be okay with managing your resources and secondly is she working or will be supporting your monthly salary? With that amount, my guy no think of saying you wan assist anybody for now oo, abi you just wan dey owe credit b4 month end?
Re: Can Someone Earning 67,000 Naira Settle Down And Also Assisting His Parents? by Ifyjemila(f): 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
The way you make your bed so shall u lyn on it. You can also can not assist your parents all dapends on individue.
Re: Can Someone Earning 67,000 Naira Settle Down And Also Assisting His Parents? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
It depends on the quality of life you want to live.baby diapers alone for a month ll take 9-16k,it ll be easier if your spouse is working.
Re: Can Someone Earning 67,000 Naira Settle Down And Also Assisting His Parents? by mutaalim(m): 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
why not some people whose remuneration is even less than that are living comfortable . Or do u think is through ur ability ?
Re: Can Someone Earning 67,000 Naira Settle Down And Also Assisting His Parents? by olumide098(m): 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
@Mutalim..I really believe in your point but cant even disclose my salary to my girlfriend coz am afraid i may loose her....what do u think i can do?
Re: Can Someone Earning 67,000 Naira Settle Down And Also Assisting His Parents? by mutaalim(m): 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
olumide098: @Mutalim..I really believe in your point but cant even disclose my salary to my girlfriend coz am afraid i may loose her....what do u think i can do?
Why can't you disclose ur present remuneration to her is she getting married to u because of ur level of income ?
know that money beauty ..... all these might diminish a day.
But True love, Care and Trust will nor diminish especially Trust
Regards.
Re: Can Someone Earning 67,000 Naira Settle Down And Also Assisting His Parents? by mutaalim(m): 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
byvan: It depends on the quality of life you want to live.baby diapers alone for a month ll take 9-16k,it ll be easier if your spouse is working.
It might not necessitate that the spouse should also work
Re: Can Someone Earning 67,000 Naira Settle Down And Also Assisting His Parents? by Vivly(f): 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
My bad! Wrong thread.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Earning 67,000 Naira Settle Down And Also Assisting His Parents? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
Earning as in salary...''NO''...BUT earning as in entrepreneur yea sure you can...so you either use your two month salary and open something tangible INCASE and then carry on with other responsibilities
Re: Can Someone Earning 67,000 Naira Settle Down And Also Assisting His Parents? by amtheone(m): 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
olumide098: @Mutalim..I really believe in your point but cant even disclose my salary to my girlfriend coz am afraid i may loose her....what do u think i can do?

Olumide y do u want to start ur life dis way? Why are u hiding ur salary frm her? Pls tell her if she is not ok with it, let her take a walk
Re: Can Someone Earning 67,000 Naira Settle Down And Also Assisting His Parents? by jaybee3(m): 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
Doable but will be extremely difficult

Is she working?
Re: Can Someone Earning 67,000 Naira Settle Down And Also Assisting His Parents? by Mrsmansson(f): 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
What Measures have been put in place to migrate from your financial status
Re: Can Someone Earning 67,000 Naira Settle Down And Also Assisting His Parents? by Ennyhollar(f): 8:40am On Nov 21, 2013
Yes u can, u will plan on it, even if it's 7k u can afford, at all at all naa him pass, it's there right, let them know ur worth.
Re: Can Someone Earning 67,000 Naira Settle Down And Also Assisting His Parents? by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 21, 2013
@Mutaalim,did you read where I said it depends on the quality of life he wants?did I mention that the spouse must work?
Re: Can Someone Earning 67,000 Naira Settle Down And Also Assisting His Parents? by ifyalways(f): 9:23am On Nov 21, 2013
The beginning of your "relationship" problems !
Please,if you think this is the girl you might settle down with then TELL her in all honesty. She'll stay if she's yours.

@Topic,yes its possible but you've got to :
Make sure your spouse knows before hand how much u earn,same for your family. So no one would expect you to take them to silverbird each weekend or buy aso ebi for every occasion.

Make sure you put aside atleast 5K each month. Must. Not to be withdrawn unless there is an emergency(food,hospital bill,rent problem)

Live within your means- very important.

Join a church or mosque and be an active member . It helps in times of crises. At least some do.

Most of the home keeping job hangs on the woman's shoulder. To be honest, the failure or success depends mostly on the type of woman you marry so please,MAKE sure you get it right- study and marry a woman that you know can manage,improvise in times of lack. You end up with a woman whose cream alone is 7K, her powder set 4K,hair do is 5K each week then you are on a longggg thing.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Earning 67,000 Naira Settle Down And Also Assisting His Parents? by mutaalim(m): 9:52am On Nov 21, 2013
byvan: @Mutaalim,did you read where I said it depends on the quality of life he wants?did I mention that the spouse must work?
No, U didn't mention a thing of such. I only said it doesn't behoove on her.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Texas Executes Woman For Starvation Of Boy, 9 / Pls Help / Opinion: Foreign Nurses Are Much More Better Than Nigerian Nurses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.