Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,458 members, 7,850,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

The Just Concluded Prisons/immigrations Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Just Concluded Prisons/immigrations Test (942 Views)

For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. / Is Civil Defence, Prisons And Immigration Doing Internal Recruitment? / Job Opening At Nigerian Prisons Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Just Concluded Prisons/immigrations Test by Belbicken: 10:48am On Jul 19, 2008
Hi fellow landers,

first i want to congratulate every member of the house that successfully jump the race hurdle of the just concluded prisons immigrations test. For those of us that partake of the race ,we can say sincerely that it wasn,t an easy task to complete due to thefact that most of us can count the number of times we have made common jugging exercise the past two year.

I want to use this medium to find out if any one has an idea of when the result is expected to be out. I mean our 5th of july . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Just Concluded Prisons/immigrations Test by Belbicken: 11:05am On Jul 21, 2008
pls any info?
Re: The Just Concluded Prisons/immigrations Test by habilaonline: 5:48am On Oct 01, 2012
any info on just concluded fcsc exams 4 min of labour & prod, min of foreign affairs and Edu?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Work In Ibm, Microsoft,tcs, Infosys, Nucleus Software? / Recruitment At Howills / Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.