Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Lil Wayne Says “the World Will End In 2012″ - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lil Wayne Says “the World Will End In 2012″ (8146 Views)

Music Labels Competition-choc City Vs E.m.e,which Label Killed It In 2012? / American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? / The Richest Hip-hop Musicians In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Wayne Says “the World Will End In 2012″ by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2008
Source : http://streetknowledge./2008/05/14/little-wayne-says-the-world-will-end-in-2012/

Lil Wayne is convinced the world will end in just four years time - after reading about Mayan prophecies on his tour bus.

The star has made the most of hours spent on the road, by learning about the ancient civilization.

And he is sure recent events in world history prove the Mayans were right - and Armageddon will happen in 2012.

He tells Blender magazine, “The world is about to end in 2012… ’cause the Mayans made calendars, and they stop at 2012. I got encyclopedias on the bus.

“The world is about to end as we know it. You can see it already. A planet doesn’t exist - there’s no more Pluto. Planes are flying into buildings - and not just the Twin Towers. Mosquitos bite you and you die. And a black man and a woman are running for president.”

Re: Lil Wayne Says “the World Will End In 2012″ by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2008
good for him smiley
Re: Lil Wayne Says “the World Will End In 2012″ by javalove(m): 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2008
does dis guy drink?
Re: Lil Wayne Says “the World Will End In 2012″ by powerofmap(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2008
What do expect from a Syrup man?
Re: Lil Wayne Says “the World Will End In 2012″ by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2008
wink wink this dude is A rap Prophet
Re: Lil Wayne Says “the World Will End In 2012″ by eldee(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2008
Lil Wayne:
“The world is about to end as we know it. You can see it already. A planet doesn’t exist - there’s no more Pluto. Planes are flying into buildings - and not just the Twin Towers. Mosquitos bite you and you die. And a black man and a woman are running for president.
Is this guy as daft as this?
A black man running for President so the world will end?
I'm even surprised he knows how to read

Let him go back to licking his lollipop and leave prophecies to the Nas', Commons and Kwelis.
See nigga trying to sound intelligent
Re: Lil Wayne Says “the World Will End In 2012″ by bgees(m): 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2008
he does'nt look okay. and i hear he sniffs glue. how can u take drugs and read mayan history at the same time. undecided undecided
Re: Lil Wayne Says “the World Will End In 2012″ by A40(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2008
bgees:

he does'nt look okay. and i hear he sniffs glue. how can u take drugs and read mayan history at the same time. undecided undecided
Naah he is a syrup addict
Re: Lil Wayne Says “the World Will End In 2012″ by chiogo(f): 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2008
what's syrup??

Anywayz, @topic, everyone knows Lil wayne is retarded. Didn't he just get arrested recently?? But I'm sure he's
out already. Dude needs 2 see a shrink, I like him tho. tongue
Re: Lil Wayne Says “the World Will End In 2012″ by ztyle(m): 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2008
Mosquitos bite you and you die. And a black man and a woman are running for president.
Kia Common Mosquito shocked shocked

jayon:

wink wink this dude is A rap Prophet
You don't mean it  grin grin LMBO? (laffinq my Butt OUt)  cheesy
Re: Lil Wayne Says “the World Will End In 2012″ by A40(m): 2:35am On Jul 20, 2008
@chiogo
Cough syrup!! Codeine or something i am not sure i heard you can actually get blown on it
Re: Lil Wayne Says “the World Will End In 2012″ by rikkyjen(m): 3:22am On Jul 20, 2008
Hahaha, weezy making a fool of himself as usual. Its a common knowledge he does rock/drugs. The outcome of this combination is not far fetched and its the aftermath we are witnessing right now grin grin
Re: Lil Wayne Says “the World Will End In 2012″ by motunrayo4(f): 3:34am On Jul 20, 2008
Weezyn is on a permanent high and doesnt even know what he's saying half the time. . .
Re: Lil Wayne Says “the World Will End In 2012″ by tosinadeda: 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2008
i like lilwayne but he takes too much drugs!
Re: Lil Wayne Says “the World Will End In 2012″ by Bamsyle(m): 8:56am On Jul 21, 2008
Mosquitos bite you and you die.

Re: Lil Wayne Says “the World Will End In 2012″ by Hardballer(m): 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2008
not the strangest thing i ve hard young moola say
Re: Lil Wayne Says “the World Will End In 2012″ by toluxa1(m): 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2008
Lil Wayne has heard a false gospel. From everything we learn from the bible and from the calender that God has given us in His word, the world will come to end (for the beleivers)- which is the rapture on May 21 2011 and not 2012. Which will be followed by a five months period- Revelation 9:5-6 (They were not given power to kill them, but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes a man. During those days men will seek death, but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.
). And then the whole universe will be completely destroyed on October 21 2011.
2 Peter 3:10- But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Re: Lil Wayne Says “the World Will End In 2012″ by Roscodaddy(m): 11:04pm On Jul 29, 2008
Too much igbo no good.
Re: Lil Wayne Says “the World Will End In 2012″ by d1twista(m): 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2008
Many atimes, most stupid person in da world can be the one to say something sensible and reasonable, all kind of songs are inspirational, but i will never ever support this FACT!"!!
Re: Lil Wayne Says “the World Will End In 2012″ by Dclique(m): 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2008
am nt dissing anybody or doubting bt my own bible doesnt say anythng bout 21 oct 2011.u ppl shudnt spread rumors.
Re: Lil Wayne Says “the World Will End In 2012″ by Hardballer(m): 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2008
it wldnt be rapture if we knew when it was happning
Re: Lil Wayne Says “the World Will End In 2012″ by Akinagirl(f): 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2008
Wow this man must be crazy? Does he really think he sounds intelligent? Seriously, he needs to just like eldee said, continue licking lolly pops and get some real facts. Reading Mayans. Try reading the bible. And seriously, you think people will listen to him, sounding as dumb as this?
Re: Lil Wayne Says “the World Will End In 2012″ by AfrknKngs(m): 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2008
Don't Mind him, Lil Wayne's World will end in 2012, grin In other words, it will take that long for every1 to realize wack he really is, and Wayne will commit suicide!!! Datz all it means!!!,

~We Are AKS~

Re: Lil Wayne Says “the World Will End In 2012″ by A40(m): 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2008
toluxa1:

Lil Wayne has heard a false gospel. From everything we learn from the bible and from the calender that God has given us in His word, the world will come to end (for the beleivers)- which is the rapture on May 21 2011 and not 2012. Which will be followed by a five months period- Revelation 9:5-6 (They were not given power to kill them, but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes a man. During those days men will seek death, but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.
). And then the whole universe will be completely destroyed on October 21 2011.
2 Peter 3:10- But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

What kind of African shrine passage are you reading my bible doesnt say any such thing
Re: Lil Wayne Says “the World Will End In 2012″ by ThugLife1(m): 4:08am On Aug 03, 2008
A-40:

What kind of African shrine passage are you reading my bible doesnt say any such thing
LOL

@Post
Weezy is high
Re: Lil Wayne Says “the World Will End In 2012″ by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2008
Sum maddd prophecies. Abeg people no scare me o.Where una hear say the world go end for 2012.Puleeze !!sum wrong beliefs.Rapture wud cum lyk a thief in d nite.No one knows.If it was on dat day,den we mite as well sin all d sin possible then repent on oct 21 2012.BULLSH!T.
Re: Lil Wayne Says “the World Will End In 2012″ by Shaz(f): 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2008
Okay, me says the world ended in 2000.

(1) (Reply)

Reminisce ft Olamide & Endia - Government / • Adele Fan Thread. / Download Azonto Video By Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.