Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

I Need Advice What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 2M - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Advice What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 2M (975 Views)

What Type Of Business Can I Do With 2M? Please Advice. / What Kind Of Business Can I Start Up In Abuja With 2m / What Bussiness Can I Do With #2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 2M by umunnatim(m): 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2013
I am Based in Delta state currently doing my Msc in Unizik,i need business idea i can do with 2m or who to partner with!
Re: I Need Advice What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 2M by Harrypoter(m): 10:18am On Nov 21, 2013
Get to knw more/browse on Animal partnering. Start on Ɑ̣̇̇ small scale & if you got đ concept you can actualize & invest very well in it.
Re: I Need Advice What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 2M by jaynetwork: 5:24am On Nov 22, 2013
@ umunnatim
There are many businesses u can do with 2M seriously. But i will advise you to do is to look for the one that will give u the fastest turnaround profit on your money.
Well, i will give u an idea and it is what i have been doing for years making my money gently without noise. It is one where u can profit as much as over 1M on a little less than 2M in less than 2months to be conservative. Nobody will collect your money from you. I will not ask you to bring any money as i already have my own money and making more on a daily basis. I will not ask u to buy any product. Your money will be inside your account in your own name, so u can be sure u are not dealing with a scammer. For details u can call me on 08051412680. Besides, beginning from today, on this forum, i will be updating and educating people who have little to invest but do not know where to invest it or do not have an idea what business to do with it.....this is my service 4 humanity. Chikenna
For your own case, right here on this forum i will show you openly how you can turn that your 2M to over 15M in 3 months time. I will be telling u openly what to do on this forum so that people with similar challenges will also learn. I will also like people to comments and ask questions as we go if there is anything they do not understand, let them ask.
Thanks
Re: I Need Advice What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 2M by Kajiang02(m): 9:49am On Nov 22, 2013
@jaynetwork
As much as the roi stated by you during the period is extravagantly high, I find this repulsive.
Every1 would eventually become a "bigman" then. Quite funny though.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 2M by MisterFelix(m): 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
umunnatim: I am Based in Delta state currently doing my Msc in Unizik,i need business idea i can do with 2m or who to partner with!
you only need a N500k to make a 300% returns in this business. To get started, plz tea thru the business proposal below..
Re: I Need Advice What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 2M by Angelstartups(f): 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
Do you have a viable business idea?or you are looking for where to invest in,then go to www.angelstartups.com.ng
You will find great ideas to invest in.its free.

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Marketing With Onome Maureen / Here Is Why Mike Adenuga’s Glo Has Become The Worst Network To Make Calls With I / Business Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.