Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Here Is Why Mike Adenuga’s Glo Has Become The Worst Network To Make Calls With I - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Here Is Why Mike Adenuga’s Glo Has Become The Worst Network To Make Calls With I (974 Views)

Nigerian Billionaire Mike Adenuga Offers $600m For Ivorian Mobile Phone Company. / Mike Adenuga: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Him / The Real Reason Why Mike Adenuga Walked Out Of His Surprise Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is Why Mike Adenuga’s Glo Has Become The Worst Network To Make Calls With I by PasChikero: 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
Here Is Why Mike Adenuga’s Glo Has Become The Worst Network To Make Calls With In Nigeria http://www.chikeroonline.com/here-is-mike-adenugas-glo-has-become-the-worst-network-to-make-calls-with-in-nigeria/
Re: Here Is Why Mike Adenuga’s Glo Has Become The Worst Network To Make Calls With I by TunjiMsp: 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
Please do not click the site, my friend's phone just got virus after clicking the site

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why Mike Adenuga’s Glo Has Become The Worst Network To Make Calls With I by fm7070: 6:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
then, this thread should be removed
Re: Here Is Why Mike Adenuga’s Glo Has Become The Worst Network To Make Calls With I by merieam16(f): 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
fm7070: then, this thread should be removed
lik seriously

(1) (Reply)

Shipping Usa To Nigeria / Get Videomakerfx, Scrapebox, Logo Maker Softwares Here (fiverr Member) / Is It Possible For A Registered Member On 1688.com To Pay Via Alipay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.