Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects (19401 Views)

Four Finalists Emerge For Pat Utomi Prize For Student Debate / FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust / Unilorin Leads Nigerian Varsities In World Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects by bolafez(m): 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
Gboyee4fun: FUnaab funaab glory of our days, forward upward u shall ever stay, beacons of our fathers' land to success we wil sail,labouring toilin forward we shall ever stay...repping funaab
na one sku dey naija...Funaab nd odaz

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
Black South Africans will not have a sleep over this! I am just saying it! wink wink wink wink
Re: 7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects by kallysky(f): 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
VIDEO TUTORIAL:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFPtgc7jRQU

+ You Dont Need BIS or Subscription To Make it Work
+ It Is Very Fast For Browsing
+ It Has Many Country Server With Strong I.P
+ It Is More Reliable than Your Current Connection
+ It Works With Mtn & Multilinks
Re: 7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
2 dos dat ar hyping UI,Y nt chk d universities rankin 4 d last 2 yrz nd presently,den compare funaab 2 UI...simple comparisn,u cnt du,at d end of d day,una go dy shout say u go skul.Which skul?UI
Re: 7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects by bandely(m): 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
iwakinomotoye: 2 dos dat ar hyping UI,Y nt chk d universities rankin 4 d last 2 yrz nd presently,den compare funaab 2 UI...simple comparisn,u cnt du,at d end of d day,una go dy shout say u go skul.Which skul?UI

Can you present us the link(s)? Let us see who ranks better, not to talk of the disclaimer by the sites that their ranking is based on web presence.

You want a ranking of Nigerian Universities? Please visit the NUC office.

BTW, I still await the link(s).
Re: 7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects by kayStelly(f): 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
Heard from a reliable source dat $150 Million wil be allocated to each school within the next four years.... Congrats
Re: 7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects by jimmydaviez: 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
Why Is FUTMX not der? Dis stuff na PDP.
Re: 7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects by CERKEYNAH: 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
Gboyee4fun: FUnaab funaab glory of our days, forward upward u shall ever stay, beacons of our fathers' land to success we wil sail,labouring toilin forward we shall ever stay...repping funaab

Greatest FUNAABITE!

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects by CERKEYNAH: 11:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
Oskyworld: I rep Funaab as my Undergraduate institution and I rep U.I as my Postgraduate institution. grin

Same here

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects by naturalwaves: 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
I knew it, I knew Funaab will definately be there. You don't need to convince anyone about the school. It is only those that know the school or have relatives there that can tell. In Dr AAA Agboola's thin voice......“this is Funaab, there is no time for jamboree".Happy I finished from there.
#Team Unaab, Colnas, Csc#

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects by Sodiq3(m): 11:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
An A.B.U Student is a bank of ideas...The environment alone Will wash you...@we no dy dull at allllllllll..long live PROF ABDULLAHI MUSTAPHA Long live AHMADU BELLO UNI,ZARIA..
Re: 7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects by adezjamz(m): 11:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
DoTheNeedful: I know University of Agriculture,Abeokuta will be there. That university to the best of my knowledge is one of the most efficient in Nigeria. They have graduates doing well all over the world. Its a relatively young university but people should watch out for it
still searching google cool

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects by AderibigbeAAA(m): 12:07am On Nov 22, 2013
iwakinomotoye: 2 dos dat ar hyping UI,Y nt chk d universities rankin 4 d last 2 yrz nd presently,den compare funaab 2 UI...simple comparisn,u cnt du,at d end of d day,una go dy shout say u go skul.Which skul?UI

Please bring the ranking based on anything, YOU will always be way ahead of Funaab
Re: 7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects by sammyv(m): 12:08am On Nov 22, 2013
Elliotwiz1: Nigeria has enough money to fund our universities properly, the problem is that our leaders are corrupt.
u shuld ve' used d word self centerd
Re: 7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects by AderibigbeAAA(m): 12:27am On Nov 22, 2013
fermlad:
And so? Sit down there on your past glory and see FUnaab outpace you. UI is a first generation uni while FUNAAB is a 3rd generation uni. Pesently, UI is not beta dan UNAAB, get it!

Either FUNAAB or UNAAB ,it can never be compared with THE UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, in UI we dont live on past glory alone, we are far ahead of FUNAAB even when it comes to recent GLORY, your lecturers are either alumni of UI or were taught by alumni of UI
The primary purpose of the university is LEARNING AND RESEARCH, and when it comes to that FUNAAB is centuries behind UI

most of you Shouting FUNAABITE were either not given admission by UI or OAU after so many trials, or why on earth will you compare a school that admit candidates with 180 in jamb to a school that even those will 250 will be struggling to meet the Standard.
THE STANDARD IS CLEAR.

PLEASE AFTER YOUR FIRST DEGREE, U CAN COME TO UI FOR POSTGRADUATE STUDIES AND SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN QUANTITY AND QUALITY

God bless. you,
God bless FUNAAB,
God bless THE UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN,
Re: 7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects by AderibigbeAAA(m): 12:28am On Nov 22, 2013
fermlad:
And so? Sit down there on your past glory and see FUnaab outpace you. UI is a first generation uni while FUNAAB is a 3rd generation uni. Pesently, UI is not beta dan UNAAB, get it!
Re: 7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects by Gboyee4fun(m): 7:04am On Nov 22, 2013
Aderibigbe_AAA:

Either FUNAAB or UNAAB ,it can never be compared with THE UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, in UI we dont live on past glory alone, we are far ahead of FUNAAB even when it comes to recent GLORY, your lecturers are either alumni of UI or were taught by alumni of UI
The primary purpose of the university is LEARNING AND RESEARCH, and when it comes to that FUNAAB is centuries behind UI

most of you Shouting FUNAABITE were either not given admission by UI or OAU after so many trials, or why on earth will you compare a school that admit candidates with 180 in jamb to a school that even those will 250 will be struggling to meet the Standard.
THE STANDARD IS CLEAR.

PLEASE AFTER YOUR FIRST DEGREE, U CAN COME TO UI FOR POSTGRADUATE STUDIES AND SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN QUANTITY AND QUALITY

God bless. you,
God bless FUNAAB,
God bless THE UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN,

u r stil talkin abt ur past glory, most of our lecturers being a graduate of ui doesn't change d fact that FUNAAB is second to none.
God bless u
God bless ui
God bless FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE ABEOKUTA.
proudly funaabite

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects by AderibigbeAAA(m): 7:29am On Nov 22, 2013
Gboyee4fun:
u r stil talkin abt ur past glory, most of our lecturers being a graduate of ui doesn't change d fact that FUNAAB is second to none.
God bless u
God bless ui
God bless FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE ABEOKUTA.
proudly funaabite

i guess you read the whole comment but could only reply first paragraph, I'm sure you can't reply the rest .
Re: 7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects by kemakube: 7:30am On Nov 22, 2013
Deekaydadon: Same set of universities always selected grin grin

Anyway #irepUI the First and the best.

Deux du commento
Just because they maintain a very good standard and discipline
Re: 7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects by Archmage(m): 8:32am On Nov 22, 2013
Gboyee4fun:
most of our lecturers being a graduate of ui
second to none indeed. Guy, u just showd that its is agbe(farmer) english u speak in ur schl. Poc. Most of our lecturers being graduates of ui.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects by dayo23(f): 8:49am On Nov 22, 2013
Sodiq3: An A.B.U Student is a bank of ideas...The environment alone Will wash you...@we no dy dull at allllllllll..long live PROF ABDULLAHI MUSTAPHA Long live AHMADU BELLO UNI,ZARIA..
That VC make sense die, A.B.U Zaria once known for past glory as a first generation Univ but this VC has taking the School back to the top as the best Univ Complete with infrastructure that other schools dont have.
Re: 7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects by eknabos36(m): 9:15am On Nov 22, 2013
iwakinomotoye: We funaabites ar best of itz kind #NoDispute...Bt pls stop presentin funaab as if itz only an agriculture or faming skul...#produly coleng
thanks bro,funaab is nt only 4 agriculture.PROUDLY COLENG,repping civil eng

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects by medalz(m): 9:49am On Nov 22, 2013
Repin the greatest school ever...

#Team COLPLANT

Proudly FUNAABITE

#Team COLPLANT

Proudly FUNAABITE

#medalz#[size=8pt][/size]
Re: 7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects by VirginFinder: 10:30am On Nov 22, 2013
CU is not there.

Why?
Re: 7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects by skypopson(m): 10:35am On Nov 22, 2013
ACEPRD in unijos & NIPRD in Abj..heard there was supervision for construction of new faculty for Phamaceutical sciences in Unijos thought they were just rumours.this news just cleared any doubt shhaaa....
Proudly Pansite
Proudly Josite
Re: 7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects by skypopson(m): 10:38am On Nov 22, 2013
Virgin Finder: CU is not there.

Why?
They said universities not secondary schools
Re: 7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects by Gboyee4fun(m): 10:50am On Nov 22, 2013
Archmage: second to none indeed. Guy, u just showd that its is agbe(farmer) english u speak in ur schl.

hahahaha, its is,,,,,,,
cross check ur mockery statement next time.
Re: 7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects by Gboyee4fun(m): 10:56am On Nov 22, 2013
Aderibigbe_AAA:

i guess you read the whole comment but could only reply first paragraph, I'm sure you can't reply the rest .

dear, u guesd wrong, cos i read all, i jz dont see anytin sensible in d rest.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects by AderibigbeAAA(m): 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2013
Gboyee4fun:
dear, u guesd wrong, cos i read all, i jz dont see anytin sensible in d rest.
you can't see anything sensible in the rest because you're one of those who tried UI for years but was never admitted and eventually FUNAAB admitted you despite your 185 in jamb.

we will still welcome you for POSTGRADUATE STUDIES in UI but make sure you graduate with at least Second class upper from your glorified secondary school called FUNAAB because UI will not admit you for PG studies with anything less than second class upper.

Please when comparing schools, compare FUNAAB with the likes of OOU, MAPOLY, TASUED, UNIOSUN, EKSU and co. don't ever compare FUNAAB with OAU and ABU talkless of UI.
Re: 7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects by Gboyee4fun(m): 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
Aderibigbe_AAA:
you can't see anything sensible in the rest because you're one of those who tried UI for years but was never admitted and eventually FUNAAB admitted you despite your 185 in jamb.

we will still welcome you for POSTGRADUATE STUDIES in UI but make sure you graduate with at least Second class upper from your glorified secondary school called FUNAAB because UI will not admit you for PG studies with anything less than second class upper.

Please when comparing schools, compare FUNAAB with the likes of OOU, MAPOLY, TASUED, UNIOSUN, EKSU and co. don't ever compare FUNAAB with OAU and ABU talkless of UI.

funny guy,
i dont nid to brag abt myself here ok.
I know ur type.
Re: 7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects by paulbets: 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2013
Aderibigbe_AAA:

it is very funny to see a sensible person compare UI with FUNAAB . I could say is a big insult to UI. is more like comparing goat with cheetah. though funaab is a nice school, I still don't believe it has come any close in levels and prestige..... etc to UI . also note that been funded by the world bank does not necessarily put any school at the top. but in terms of comparisons among nigerian universities, I may categorize them in classes: where first class group naturally include UNILAG, UI, OAU......... etc (*u get the picture?*). and FUNAAB is typically in between fourth nd third class category. though I expect FUNAAB to grow nd be around second class category in the next 10 to 15 years but that is if they keep the pace with which they are moving now. forgive me people if I offended you with my view, its just my view anyhow and am sorry. should you wonder, I no dey UI oooo

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects by Chillypelly(m): 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
mustaphagreens:
dude calm down, FUTO isn't the first or only university with an International Centre For Nuclear Research( but wait is that all ur school can boast of? an ICFNR?) , uniport had it before you guys and that's why you can see it there on the list!

How do you compare UNIPORT with FUTO... Ask the oil and gas industry their favorite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic / Centre For Corruption Studies, University Of Abuja Billboard (Photo) / Vacate University, If You’re Not A Professional — ESUT VC Tells Academic Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.