Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Do U Remember This???????? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do U Remember This???????? (1636 Views)

Do You Remember This? PIX / Who Remember This Food / How Do U Prepare Your Noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Remember This???????? by Tonia500(f): 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
This made me to remember my grandma's kitchen.what about you??

Re: Do U Remember This???????? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
No pics
Re: Do U Remember This???????? by Tonia500(f): 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
lynpetra: No pics
the pic is there nw
Re: Do U Remember This???????? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
Tonia500: the pic is there nw
lol.That's the reaaaalll dealllllllll. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do U Remember This???????? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
No undecided
Re: Do U Remember This???????? by Dannylux: 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
No grin
Re: Do U Remember This???????? by AbuMikey(m): 11:13pm On Nov 20, 2013

Lol!!!! gringrin

Grand Mama Kitchen indeed grin

Re: Do U Remember This???????? by gluv01(f): 12:06am On Nov 21, 2013
My Nanny's Kitchen when we went visiting. Even when she came to see us, she refused using the cooker and insisted on firewood because it tastes better. grin. A welcoming nostalgia smiley
Re: Do U Remember This???????? by taiocol: 12:13am On Nov 21, 2013
if i dnt who will
Re: Do U Remember This???????? by Tolexander: 5:33am On Nov 21, 2013
Tonia500: This made me to remember my grandma's kitchen.what about you??
oh!
I very remember!

Grandma would need rearranging the firewoods and blow with the flat pot cover every 5minute to re-ignite the fire. Sometimes she would be having red eyes, shedding tears and having running nostrils if the woods she was using for cooking weren't very dry cos woods that aren't dry when in use, used to be smoky and don't readily burn.

Grandma would need to turn the hot corn she was roasting with her bare hand intermittently to make a complete roasting blowing her fingers with her mouth after the burning sensation from the hot corn.
Re: Do U Remember This???????? by Tonia500(f): 5:54am On Nov 21, 2013
Tolexander: oh!
I very remember!

Grandma would need rearranging the firewoods and blow with the flat pot cover every 5minute to re-ignite the fire. Sometimes she would be having red eyes, shedding tears and having running nostrils if the woods she was using for cooking weren't very dry cos woods that aren't dry when in use, used to be smoky and don't readily burn.

Grandma would need to turn the hot corn she was roasting with her bare hand intermittently to make a complete roasting blowing her fingers with her mouth after the burning sensation from the hot corn.
everytin u said its true,i realy missed my grandmum
Re: Do U Remember This???????? by Tonia500(f): 5:55am On Nov 21, 2013
gluv01: My Nanny's Kitchen when we went visiting. Even when she came to see us, she refused using the cooker and insisted on firewood because it tastes better. grin. A welcoming nostalgia smiley
so i heard also that cooking with firewood tastes better.

1 Like

Re: Do U Remember This???????? by Tonia500(f): 5:57am On Nov 21, 2013
All those saying no,maybe they were born with a silver spoon,bt me i was born with a wooden spoon
Re: Do U Remember This???????? by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 21, 2013
Me too,but now am eating with my hands cheesy cheesy cheesy grin.It tastes better without forks and knives.

Lol.I think I am a bush girl that lives in a big house.
Re: Do U Remember This???????? by Dannylux: 8:18am On Nov 21, 2013
Not about silver spoon, I never met my granny cry
Re: Do U Remember This???????? by Tonia500(f): 10:02am On Nov 21, 2013
Dannylux: Not about silver spoon, I never met my granny cry
am really sorry about that
Re: Do U Remember This???????? by Kcxee(m): 10:57am On Nov 21, 2013
I remember wella especially if u visit granny during d harvesting period my God I just hungry to eat roasted corn ummmmh.
Re: Do U Remember This???????? by SalC: 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2013
idnoble135: No undecided
what do you mean by no?
Re: Do U Remember This???????? by applejuice: 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2013
Pls is this pear still dey'abeg were can i get ot

(1) (Reply)

Oya come nd see a subtitute for tomatoes,CARROTS picture / Best Kitchen Tips You Didn't Know Exist,,!! / 10 PAN FOOD Bain-marie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.