Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:23 PM

Ptdf Univation Induction : Help! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ptdf Univation Induction : Help! (845 Views)

PTDF Oil And Gas Field Training Programme (OGFTP) 2015 / Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format / Ptdf Scholarship For Msc And Phd Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ptdf Univation Induction : Help! by nkanang: 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2008
Guys n Ladies in da house, how una dey ? Please , I've always thank God for this wonderful forum. I have a problem ; and I believe that I'll be helped out here.
I wrote and passed the PTDF SCHOLARSHIP TEST sometime this year at PH (though there were other centres). Infact, I have a printed copy of the shorlisted names( i.e. the page my name was BOLDLY written). Though they've not contacted me, I learnt the induction will come up next month @ Abuja. I've written to "mckinstrie" to help me check my name ; but he says my name isnt inclusive. The problem now is : Is it not the particular one I'm talking about (i.e. phase 2) that they r calling? or cld there be any other possible reason for this? Please I want all in the house to advice , thus , help me out.

I LOVE Y'ALL.
Re: Ptdf Univation Induction : Help! by adefikayo(m): 9:28am On Jul 21, 2008
Firstly,which of the ptdf exam did you write?Is it the OSS,or the local scholarship.
Secondly, when did you write the exam?Is it the one we wrote on the 2nd of Feb. this year and which the result was published out in thisday newspaper on 25th of feb this year in which 5 names each were taken from each state.
And thirdly what do you mean by phase 2?
All these you must answer before i can know if you are talking about the OSS or not.
Best of luck.
Re: Ptdf Univation Induction : Help! by nkanang: 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2008
Thanks guy. I think that's the exams I'm talking about. We wrote the exams in february. I did not c the THISDAY newspaper u r talking about. So, I dnt know if only five were picked per state. I got the result on line @ " weamandcompany". Infact , if u get to the site , my number is : PHC 135 ( B/W PHC 119 and PHC 153). Please I need all the good advice u can give me concerning this. Thank to BIGDAN for his unseizing contribution.
I love y'all.

Nkanang, Bassey Dominic.
Re: Ptdf Univation Induction : Help! by REZIGIRL(f): 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2008
@ nkanang

Please note the exams u took is not PTDF oversea scholarship exams. It's for software training that is been sponsored by ptdf but managed by Weam & Co. in PH.
I am sure u'll be invited for the training which is just 2 weeks.
I hope this helps. U don't need to put ursef thru unneccessary stress.
Re: Ptdf Univation Induction : Help! by adefikayo(m): 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2008
what do you mean by phase 2?
Re: Ptdf Univation Induction : Help! by adefikayo(m): 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2008
@Rezigirl
PLS DO YOU KNOW WHEN THE INDUCTION PROGRAMME FOR THE OSS WILL TAKE PLACE.
Re: Ptdf Univation Induction : Help! by REZIGIRL(f): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2008
adefikayo:

@Rezigirl
PLS DO YOU KNOW WHEN THE INDUCTION PROGRAMME FOR THE OSS WILL TAKE PLACE.

It's 2 weeks from now. Mon. 4th to Fri 8th August. It's reliable cos I got this from someone in ptdf office last week. Though I'll advise u watch out for the publication in the dailies from this week.
All the best.

(1) (Reply)

Maketer Jobs Up To N80,000 / Master In Actuarial Science In Need Of Placement For Industrial Traning / Gsm Recharge Card Printing Opportunity For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.