Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,363 members, 7,826,426 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway (25342 Views)

Question On Driveway Gate / Big Shop With Frontage To Let @ ANTHONY VILLAGE Good For / A Large Shop With A Glass Displayable Frontage To Let On Diya St,gbagada: 750k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway by Boomboost(m): 6:05am On Nov 21, 2013
Cutting grass weekly or hiring grass cutters to cut your grass can become unbearable.However,if you don't want grass growing in an area for a long period of time,mix 1 pound of salt or any large amount and put in a gallon of boiling water and spray.Also,spraying vinegar works but its less harsh and permanent than boiled salt solution.Please share any other method and your experiences with killing weeds that are safe for the enviroment and for You.

8 Likes

Re: How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway by cherieb2(f): 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
Will try it dis evening n Ȋ̝̊̅ hope it works cos Ȋ̝̊̅'m damn tired of clearing M̶̲̥̅♈ backyard every now n then....Thank God dry season is here

4 Likes

Re: How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway by Brightid(m): 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
noted@op have u tried it?cuz dis method of urs only work on baobo tree not grasses oh
Re: How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway by Charbless(m): 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ok! FTC

2 Likes

Re: How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway by OuchDaddy(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
Space-BOOKED!!!!!! For Sale.....!!!!
Re: How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway by Delible(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
I hear you . Nairaland , short of topics and discussion. What is the qualification of this MODs sef.

1 Like

Re: How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway by Ediss(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
I dont know any méthod o

1 Like

Re: How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway by lomprico(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
WTF! Front page

2 Likes

Re: How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2013
fourth to comment .... ** Dancing skelewu *** cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway by Akshow: 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2013
Charbless: Ok! FTC
hahahahaahhahaaha u don enter wan shance. U better throway ur multi links. Lol

1 Like

Re: How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway by ItsUncleDee(m): 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2013
Tanks jarie only if it works... Oko riro ti sunmi...
Re: How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway by woky: 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
observing table manners..

I will coment after eating

brb

1 Like

Re: How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway by senderous(m): 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
Wow... Is dat easy
Re: How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway by Lilimax(f): 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
Will give it a try.
But before now, I spray the grasses with herbicides and they will die off.

2 Likes

Re: How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway by halfcurrent(m): 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
@poster, why do you want to kill grass when we are been urged to go green for sustanance of nature grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway by gtrust: 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
Why don't you like the beautiful green grass

don't cut it just trim the thing and relax and enjoy nature. you get more from this than se.x you know

just make sure you stay away from the sun or apply sun-screen...

1 Like

Re: How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway by anselm791(m): 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
Source?
Re: How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway by nawtikid(m): 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
na wa o...jst lyk dat...i bin dey try omo n ororo
Re: How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway by hybeekay9: 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
Front page noni
Re: How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway by Conner44: 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
Boomboost: Cutting grass weekly or hiring grass cutters to cut your grass can become unbearable.However,if you don't want grass growing in an area for a long period of time,mix 1 pound of salt or any large amount and put in a gallon of boiling water and spray.Also,spraying vinegar works but its less harsh and permanent than boiled salt solution.Please share any other method and your experiences with killing weeds that are safe for the enviroment and for You.

Won't it also kill my seedlings?

Too much grass in my compound, I don cut tire. I just planted oranges and my mango is still coming up angry
Re: How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway by Adesam09(m): 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ok... Next
Re: How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
Serious?
Just salt & hot water.
Re: How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway by wonlasewonimi: 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
Easy OP, When you wake very early in the morning, the first pisss you do just sprinkle it on your doorway. Do that for a month and the grass would wither away.

2 Likes

Re: How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway by GentleNaaz(m): 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
ds reminds of wat hpnd in my neighbours compd 3yrs ago.

yrs ago a man came to my neighbours hwz n ws mkn luv wt his wife. unfortunately, d husband returned home unexpectedly. so d man, being sharp guy, ran to dia goatry(goats lairage) n prtnded to hv bn eatn grass. d husband, noticing smthn fishy, took his gun n snoop to d backyard.
he met d man in his goatry n askd hm wat he ws doing dia. d man told hm dat he had no food n ws dying of hunger. so he came to eat d grass. d husband, pointing d gun at d man, told hm to go on n finish d grass.
d man ate all d grass wt his eyes bulged.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway by eyenCalabar(m): 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
halfcurrent: @poster, why do you want to kill grass when we are been urged to go green for sustanance of nature grin

Don't mind him. Let my governor catch them. Killing grass is a big punishable offence.
Re: How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway by DebohBaron(m): 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
[b][/b]Easy, Just Pour Engine Oil. On the grass...Finish!

1 Like

Re: How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway by Dongideon(m): 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
if i try dis tin nd my flowers die, e no go funny ooo
Re: How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway by Dygeasy(m): 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
Puurfect!

I've Got Some Silly Friends Who Have Busy Armpits. I Hope This Can Kill Hairs Too.

I'd Just Tell Them To Do This. They Won't Suspect. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway by NadiaSA1(f): 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ngizozama
Re: How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway by Adesam09(m): 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
ItsUncleDee: Tanks jarie only if it works... Oko riro ti sunmi...
OKO ke... Are u gay
Re: How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway by agrovick(m): 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
Life is green

1 Like

Re: How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway by Dhortunn(m): 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? / Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud / Lekki Royal Garden 6m C of O, Dry Land,Fenced,Gated.Drainage and road commenced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.