Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Delay In Loading Ads Credit - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Delay In Loading Ads Credit (473 Views)

Coogar Exposed As Credit Card Fraudster / How To Avoid Delay In Nigerian Port / Best Free Vpn Without Registration, No Subscription, No Ads, No Delay,and Strong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delay In Loading Ads Credit by paul234(m): 7:28am On Nov 21, 2013
Don't knw if am posting dis to d rite section, if nt MOD kindly do d needful.
Oga Seun which kind delay is dis, sent u several mails bt i got no reply and ntn as bin done to my complaint.

My ads Banners as bin approved, payment as bin made sins 3days, payment details as bin sent several times...Now waiting for you to load me ads credit.
Seun, will you kindly attend to my request, as my ads is time limited!
Re: Delay In Loading Ads Credit by paul234(m): 7:44am On Nov 21, 2013
paul234: Don't knw if am posting dis to d rite section, if nt MOD kindly do d needful.
Oga Seun which kind delay is dis, sent u several mails bt i got no reply and ntn as bin done to my complaint.

My ads Banners as bin approved, payment as bin made sins 3days, payment details as bin sent several times...Now waiting for you to load me ads credit.
Thanks to oga seun my complaint av bin attended to., nice doin biz wit u!
Re: Delay In Loading Ads Credit by Seun(m): 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
paul234: Don't knw if am posting dis to d rite section, if nt MOD kindly do d needful.

Sir, while you didn't mail the address we gave you, you did send me a PM 15 hours ago to report your payment of 5,000 naira. Unfortunately the title of your email ("REPLY NEEDED URGENTLY"wink was not related to Nairaland Ads at all, so I mentally classified it as spam and didn't bother opening it. I am very sorry about this. Your account has now been credited with the payment of 5,000 naira. Thanks for your business.

paul234:
Thanks to oga seun my complaint av bin attended to., nice doin biz wit u!
B-)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel When A Lady Beats You Up In A Fight? / Beware Of Pick Pocket Guys At Fagba Bus Stop-iju Ishaga Axis / One Of The Worst Primary School In The World Is In Mushin Lagos Nigeria [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.