Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

I Want To Start A Honey Production Company And Apiary (advice Needed) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Start A Honey Production Company And Apiary (advice Needed) (1279 Views)

How To Make Money From Apiary Business (business Idea A04) / How To Start A Honey Business In Nigeria / Anybody Knows A Honey Production Company Around Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start A Honey Production Company And Apiary (advice Needed) by sCun: 7:42am On Nov 21, 2013
I am someone who loves using honey as a sweeter and healthier alternative to sugar, I am also aware of the near endless medicinal uses of honey. I know of many who would prefer using honey to sugar, but the scarcity of unaldulterated and affordable honey in Nigeria has turned them away from using it. I know how annoying it is when you buy honey at an expensive price only to discover that it is severely adulterated.

The above is what built my passion to start a honey company that can provide people with pure, unadulterated honey at an affordable price. I have been doing some research on apiculture (bee keeping) and I have come to the conclusion that an apiary will be necessary for the continuous production of honey at commercial quantity by the company.

My plan is to have the apiary and the honey packaging factory on the same piece of land.

I need to know if there is any apiary in Nigeria so I can take a look at it, I also need advice from those experienced in that area. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Buyers And Marketers Of Vitamin A Cassava( GARRI) Needed / BUILDERS Beware!!!don't Fall Victim Of Fake Stone Coated Roofing Tiles / How A Capital Of 40,000 Now Yields Me Atleast A 100,000 Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.