Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

How To Start A Honey Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Honey Business In Nigeria (5653 Views)

. / I Want To Start A Honey Production Company And Apiary (advice Needed) / Anybody Knows A Honey Production Company Around Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start A Honey Business In Nigeria by SUCCESSMINDS(m): 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
Today I am writing on how to start a honey business in Nigeria with a little capital. Honey is obtainable in almost every part of Nigeria but when it comes to having it in a large quantity, there are certain places you go to. In this particular post, I am writing on how to get honey in a large quantity in Ganye Local Government Area of Adamawa State in Nigeria. Ganye is one of the localities in Nigeria that share boundary with the Cameroon republic. There is a large quantity of honey in Ganye, though the primary source of the honey is Cameroon Republic. Dealers in Ganye go to Cameroon to import honey and sellers like me go to Ganye to buy and send to our customers in different parts of Nigeria. Like myself, I have different customers in places like Lagos and Ibadan who I supply honey regularly. What it takes me is just to receive calls from my customers whenever they need the product, I go to Ganye, buy the honey and send to them via way bill with luxurious buses like 'The Young Shall Grow.' It is as easy as that. I don't have to carry them to Lagos myself because I have established a good relationship with my customers in Lagos and Ibadan. Once they get the product alert hits my phone. LOL! In fact, there are times they send me their money to buy the honey with. I do that and still maintain the normal profit I make from it. Isn't it a nice business? You too can make money from honey business in Nigeria. All it takes you is to make findings and establish your customer list like me.
You may also like How to start a patent medicine business in Nigeria with a little capital. It may interest you to know that I am developing a web portal for sale of honey. Visit www.honeydomain.com to place your order.
Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: How To Start A Honey Business In Nigeria by mykies(m): 8:29am On Jun 29, 2015
Please, how can I get your number? I'm about entering the honey business; I'm doing my feasibility studies now o....
Re: How To Start A Honey Business In Nigeria by SUCCESSMINDS(m): 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
Here is my phone number: 07061269638
Re: How To Start A Honey Business In Nigeria by kenotabor(m): 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
Please I will like to have a chat with you. I want to start up d honey business also
SUCCESSMINDS:
Here is my phone number: 07061269638
Re: How To Start A Honey Business In Nigeria by Kayzy1: 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
For your natural,forest ,high quality honey contact me at 07069393960. A trial will convince u. Quality honey at good price. Patronize us and thank me later.We also do payment on delivery.
Re: How To Start A Honey Business In Nigeria by princesschuks: 2:31am On Jul 18, 2020
Kayzy1:
For your natural,forest ,high quality honey contact me at 07069393960. A trial will convince u. Quality honey at good price. Patronize us and thank me later.We also do payment on delivery.

Location?

(1) (Reply)

Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. / Profitable Business Idea With 500k / When You Took Loan From Lapo To Buy Bike(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.