Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour (1158 Views)

Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) / 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 21, 2013
The body of 26 year old Adaobi Michaella Obih (pictured below) was found yesterday Tuesday Nov. 19th at an apartment
at Riverstone Apartments in Columbus, Indiana. Her death is being investigated as a homicide.
A spokesman for the Columbus Police Department said her neighbour, 36 year old Ryan Allen Klug, (pictured above) is a
person of interest in the case. Ryan also lived in the apartment complex but has gone missing since Adaobi's body was
found.
The Columbus Police have not revealed how and why Adaobi was killed but they're currently seeking the public’s help in
locating Ryan Klug.
Adaobi was the first of two children and was already pursuing her PHD in Electrical Engineering at just 26 years old. So
sad! May her soul rest in peace...Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour by Annie2gud(f): 9:10am On Nov 21, 2013
Damn,she z an epitome of Beauty,while mr klug is the Devil's advocate.Nne rip. Too Bad.
Re: Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour by ifyalways(f): 9:37am On Nov 21, 2013
Sad. Sad.

May God comfort her loved ones and help bring the killer to justice.
Re: Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour by pickabeau1: 9:48am On Nov 21, 2013
Another genius gone....

for obodo oyinbo, madt man dey wear cloth
Re: Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour by GSKing: 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
RIP Ada... eternal peace you have now.
Re: Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour by baby124: 6:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
What i really dont understand is why she had a roommate. She looks like she had a good job and could afford to stay in her own apartment. Even if she became a fulltime student, so many other ways she can afford a place of her own. She had a boy friend too. So why a strange male roommate who obviously had issues. I would rather she cohabit than living with such a man. Anyway RIP. Not saying male room mates are bad, but most people are one trouble away from a meltdown. I guess maybe she didnt like living alone. Last time i checked Indiana is not so expensive to live in. cry sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour by EfemenaXY: 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
They must have had a disagreement or something and the psycho just 'snapped' is all I can think of as per what might have happened.

Poor girl.
Re: Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
baby_123: What i really dont understand is why she had a roommate. She looks like she had a good job and could afford to stay in her own apartment. Even if she became a fulltime student, so many other ways she can afford a place of her own. She had a boy friend too. So why a strange male roommate who obviously had issues. I would rather she cohabit than living with such a man. Anyway RIP. Not saying male room mates are bad, but most people are one trouble away from a meltdown. I guess maybe she didnt like living alone. Last time i checked Indiana is not so expensive to live in. cry sad
which eye did you use in reading the story ........ ''Ryan also lived in the Apartment complex'' doesn't mean Ryan stays in Her room ..... Abi na me dey booze ....
Re: Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2013
donroxy: which eye did you use in reading the story ........ ''Ryan also lived in the Apartment complex'' doesn't mean Ryan stays in Her room ..... Abi na me dey booze ....
ryan is her room mate. more details on lindaikeji..com
Re: Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
They shared a flat

Her not staying with her bf is irrelevant here cos if not for her death splattered over the internet who are we to start questioning her choices or her relationship. Maybe they just started dating, maybe her apartment is closer to work/university than bf's even maybe the flatmate Klug is new and she just decided on getting someone to lessen her bills.

They should just find him and get justice

(1) (Reply)

12 Points For Wives To Note / Did You Know (of) Your Partner Before Hooking Up With Him Or Her? / Young Nigerian Doctor Missing In Houston

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.