Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Who Is Afraid Of The Tpia Moniker? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is Afraid Of The Tpia Moniker? (1144 Views)

Help! My Friend Is Afraid Of Getting Married / Woman, Why I Will Always Be Afraid Of Them For The Rest Of My Life. / What Most Ladies (singles And Married) Are Afraid Of (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Afraid Of The Tpia Moniker? by tpia1000: 11:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
Why?
Re: Who Is Afraid Of The Tpia Moniker? by OnyeEgo1(m): 11:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
Me, *shaking already* cos u are more worst Dan ebola
Re: Who Is Afraid Of The Tpia Moniker? by LordReed(m): 9:21am On Jan 04, 2015
OnyeEgo1:
Me, *shaking already* cos u are more worst Dan ebola

Dammit! grin
Re: Who Is Afraid Of The Tpia Moniker? by Haywhymido(m): 9:29am On Jan 04, 2015
Na wa , dis one is strong - eleyi gidi gan
Re: Who Is Afraid Of The Tpia Moniker? by hahn(m): 9:42am On Jan 04, 2015
tpia1000:
Why?

Its because of your psychiatric problem. We are actually not afraid "of" you, we are afraid "for" you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Afraid Of The Tpia Moniker? by emeraldoe(f): 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
Anoda attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of The Tpia Moniker? by SAMBARRY: 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
Tilapia again shocked cheesy grin
Re: Who Is Afraid Of The Tpia Moniker? by Agrika: 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ma'am why do u like Attention so much, u open at least one thread daily in this section like seriously don't u hv other things to do...I dnt know between u and Madam Kaaannnwulia, who likes attention more? haba!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of The Tpia Moniker? by KanwuliaJara: 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
Agrika:
Ma'am why do u like Attention so much, u open at least one thread daily in this section like seriously don't u hv other things to do...I no know u and Madam Kannnwulia, who likes attention more? haba!

Hmmmm. . . . . You must mention me abi?
Why the need for 'name-dropping'. . . . like a NAUSEATING #followfollowolofofobuttkissinggroupieofNLPLC#. . . . . . ?
Loving myself and showing it without giving a quarter of a damn is not 'attention-seeking'!
Has my style of posting changed since 2007? undecided

I don't know why you need to associate me with this kinds of threads?
This is a BRRRRRRRRRRRRAND NEW YEAR.
Please, respect yourself!
If you don't have anything to do with your time. . . please channel ALL your energy to GROWING A PUBIC STRAND this year!
Thanks! kiss

*back to enjoying my vacation jare. . . .too bad some people can NEVER travel out of NL. . . even in their dreams! Poverty na real BYTCH!*

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of The Tpia Moniker? by Agrika: 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Why the need for 'name-dropping'. . . . like a NAUSEATING #followfollowolofofobuttkissinggroupieofNLPLC#. . . . . . ?
Loving myself and showing it without giving a quarter of a damn is not 'attention-seeking'!

If you don't have anything to do with your time. . . please channel ALL your energy to GROWING A PUBIC STRAND this year!
Thanks! kiss

*back to enjoying my vacation jare. . . .too bad some people can NEVER travel out of NL. . . even in their dreams! Poverty na real BYTCH!*
"yawns loudly" madam abeg make I hear word...dnt u hv a thread to go seek for attention or something, mtcheww!
Pubic Hair! Lmao! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of The Tpia Moniker? by Agrika: 6:33am On Jan 05, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Thanks! kiss

Oya na sorry, if u check d way I spelt ur name, I didn't expect u to be notified
Re: Who Is Afraid Of The Tpia Moniker? by pamcode(m): 9:37am On Jan 05, 2015
peeps like these should not be allowed to post freely on nairaland they need to be in Aro or Yabaleft
Re: Who Is Afraid Of The Tpia Moniker? by Ranchhoddas: 10:25am On Jan 05, 2015
Agrika:

Oya na sorry, if u check d way I spelt ur name, I didn't expect u to be notified
why you go dey find mad woman trouble?
Re: Who Is Afraid Of The Tpia Moniker? by Agrika: 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ranchhoddas:
why you go dey find mad woman trouble?
Cos am a psychiatric Dr. that cures mad people
Re: Who Is Afraid Of The Tpia Moniker? by Ranchhoddas: 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
Agrika:

Cos am a psychiatric Dr. that cures mad people

(1) (Reply)

Manhood / What Is The Ideal Age Difference For Spouse? / How To Stop Crying When Peeling Onions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.