Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Golden Eaglets To Join Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Golden Eaglets To Join Super Eagles (28820 Views)

U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) / NFF Urges Eaglets To Create Record For Buhari / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Golden Eaglets To Join Super Eagles by deltateam: 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
There's been discussion on the possible addition of some Golden Eaglets U17 to join the Super Eagles thereby boosting their chances at the World Cup tournament in Brazil 2014.

For me I feel the entire Super Eagles should be overhauled and all U17 upgraded to Super Eagle.This is because adding some Golden Eaglets is not enough as Super Eagle players like Musa and Ideye will demoralize them on the long run.

Nevertheless let's choose some Golden Eaglet players that deserve a shirt in Senior team.
For me it's Iheanacho and Goal keeper. What's yours?

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/eaglets-get-super-eagles-call-ups/
Re: Golden Eaglets To Join Super Eagles by deltateam: 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
What are your views?
Re: Golden Eaglets To Join Super Eagles by Burger01(m): 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
For all I care, only Nacho should be drafted to the Super Eagles. And, yeah, maybe that guy that did 360° Zidane move...

4 Likes

Re: Golden Eaglets To Join Super Eagles by deltateam: 1:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
Burger01: For all I care, only Nacho should be drafted to the Super Eagles. And, yeah, maybe that guy that did 360° Zidane move...

*jots down.

What's the guy's name again?

2 Likes

Re: Golden Eaglets To Join Super Eagles by deltateam: 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2013
More contributions.What are your expectations for S.E?
Re: Golden Eaglets To Join Super Eagles by FineBro(m): 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2013
Musa Muhammed will solve our defensive problem.

He should be invited.

1 Like

Re: Golden Eaglets To Join Super Eagles by ebamma(m): 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
. That our under 17 were be 25 to 30yr olds, if them come play against their mates for national team u think say dem go fit perform like that

8 Likes

Re: Golden Eaglets To Join Super Eagles by rubii09: 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
Promote them to under 20 first, then time will tell.

14 Likes

Re: Golden Eaglets To Join Super Eagles by tolu4you: 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
Nacho can be a back up.......... But 9ja need to carefull with those boys.

1 Like

Re: Golden Eaglets To Join Super Eagles by Otunbab: 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
As long as dem perform well nothing spoil. [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Golden Eaglets To Join Super Eagles by Myque1(m): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
Iheanacho definitely...

1 Like

Re: Golden Eaglets To Join Super Eagles by rozayx5(m): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
10 is the key cool
Re: Golden Eaglets To Join Super Eagles by cedrix(m): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
To me I bliv it's too early to blood dem dis isn't football manager buh if I were to pick then I'd go with 'nacho(my town boy), yahaya(in place of idiot yeye I.e ideye) and m. Mohammed.

7 Likes

Re: Golden Eaglets To Join Super Eagles by fpeter(f): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
me too grin

2 Likes

Re: Golden Eaglets To Join Super Eagles by bionicdude(m): 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
i get pissed when u guyz say bring u-17 boys to d senior national team,we are not talking of u-20 or even d u-23 olympics squad.just imagine,do u think d quality of opposition they faced at u-17 is d same at d senior level?.Stop playing fifa and pes too much.You have to realise dat dose u-17 boys won't even be able to beat lesotho at senior level.what we should be talking about is how to graduate them to d u-20 den later d eagles.Dose boys are d future of naija football not the present when their time comes they will take over for now they should be developed coz they have not arrived the quality of top tier football

64 Likes

Re: Golden Eaglets To Join Super Eagles by braine(m): 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
Yay• Let them replace all the senior player jare•
Re: Golden Eaglets To Join Super Eagles by rozayx5(m): 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
[quote author=-Myque-].[/quote
tolu4you: .
rubii09: .
]
ebamma: .

hmmm see flights booking to nairaland

1 Like

Re: Golden Eaglets To Join Super Eagles by OuchDaddy(m): 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
The Boys From The EAST!

1 Like

Re: Golden Eaglets To Join Super Eagles by greatestman(m): 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
nacho, yahaya, musa awoniyi .

3 Likes

Re: Golden Eaglets To Join Super Eagles by mrking3(m): 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
Yea .. Iheanacho should replace mba!

2 Likes

Re: Golden Eaglets To Join Super Eagles by coalcoal1(m): 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
Re: Golden Eaglets To Join Super Eagles by imsuboi(m): 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
WOW! If our midfield & attack is something like this, we go get hope.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Emenike::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Moses::::::::::::::::::Iheanacho:::::::::::::::::Yahaya

:::::::::::::::::::::Mikel Onazi:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

My opinion sha smiley

27 Likes

Re: Golden Eaglets To Join Super Eagles by oyedun82(m): 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
our defence dats al nd iheanacho
Re: Golden Eaglets To Join Super Eagles by Big4wig(m): 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
I won't take anything away from does guys,dey were absolutely flawless & d good 1s should move ahead.

Btw A Cockroach's last words to a man who
wanted to kill it. "Go ahead & kill me, u
coward! You are just jealous because I made
your woman scream more than you could
ever do when I climbed on top of her!"

#BIGWIG

4 Likes

Re: Golden Eaglets To Join Super Eagles by vokalguy(m): 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
Honestly we should not promote any of them yet, they should be promoted to the U-21, then super eagles. This should be a gradual step, just because they won the U-17 world cup does not mean they can make an impact at the world cup! Its a different ball game. For once LET US DO THINGS RIGHT!!

4 Likes

Re: Golden Eaglets To Join Super Eagles by Lilprincey(m): 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
Iheanacho deserves a place in dis time even awoniyi and muhammed...keshi pls, we dnt nid musa and ideye anymore*

2 Likes

Re: Golden Eaglets To Join Super Eagles by Lilprincey(m): 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
Iheanacho deserves a place in dis snr.team even awoniyi and muhammed...keshi pls, we dnt nid musa and ideye anymore*
Re: Golden Eaglets To Join Super Eagles by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
deltateam: There's been discussion on the possible addition of some Golden Eaglets U17 to join the Super Eagles thereby boosting their chances at the World Cup tournament in Brazil 2014.

For me I feel the entire Super Eagles should be overhauled and all U17 upgraded to Super Eagle.This is because adding some Golden Eaglets is not enough as Super Eagle players like Musa and Ideye will demoralize them on the long run.

Nevertheless let's choose some Golden Eaglet players that deserve a shirt in Senior team.
For me it's Iheanacho and Goal keeper. What's yours?

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/eaglets-get-super-eagles-call-ups/
haba! Undr 17 in d snr team. Dey r 2 yung nau nd dey dont av enof xprince. Is it Alampasu dat wanna keep 4 us in d world cup?? I cnt imagine, Alampasu vs Balotelli...lia lia, nt psssble

2 Likes

Re: Golden Eaglets To Join Super Eagles by tolu4you: 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
[quote author=rozayx5][/quote]
any problem ?
Re: Golden Eaglets To Join Super Eagles by Gayigaskia(m): 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
Is any of them as good as Paul Pogba grin grin grin

That boy is good France robbed Guinee
Re: Golden Eaglets To Join Super Eagles by horchukoh(m): 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
deltateam:

*jots down.

What's the guy's name again?
Re: Golden Eaglets To Join Super Eagles by slimthugchimee(m): 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
I suggest iheanacho and yahaya but i dont suggest they play 1st team match cuz those guys are young like 17 to 21 yrs limit so they wont be able to play as nice as they ude to play especially when they meet people like messi etc

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Marouane Fellaini Scores Winning Goal On Chinese Super League Debut (Photos) / EFCC Trolls An Arsenal Fan Over Their Customary 4th Position / #Oleout Trends After Manchester United's 2-0 Home Defeat To Burnley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.