Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

Share Yours - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Yours (667 Views)

lost my dad 20 years ago . my experience. share yours / Nigerians & Superstitious Belief, Share Yours Here / Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Yours by Swiftlee(m): 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
Pheww..Sorry if this is not the best place to share this..I was just thinking and my mind flashed back, back in the days of my boarding secondary school and i smiled at what seriously embarrased me and i frowned at then. Though some of those memories still make me angry if i remember them any moment. One day i was standing in the dorm, it was a visiting day; I was not actually expecting anybody till my friend told me that my relative was at the visitors resting zones waiting fro me. Wow! I ran to that place, behold my uncle! I have seen for a while, i ran to hug him when he stretched out his arms and lifted me up, infact threw me up about two times...yah!! grin grin grin grin See gobe, i was happy and sad that day...soooo..embarassing though i was a little bit small, JSS1 was my class..but from that day till SS3..kai!! It was a weak point for me in any case of yarbing! smiley grin grin grin Lets hear urs, so we remember gud old days..

1 Like

Re: Share Yours by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
space booked, i'll be back

1 Like

Re: Share Yours by esmeralda1(f): 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
@Op grin grin grin u must av bin really small
Re: Share Yours by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
Op,when U aint Akpu, why ur Uncle go run that kain package in the presence of boyz na !!!
I Just Imagined you being thrown Up like roll of Akpu grin ahahaha ....

I go dey laugh U till now if i dey there, Gobe Indeed grin !!!
Re: Share Yours by EfemenaXY: 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
esmeralda1: @Op grin grin grin u must av bin really small

Or his uncle must have been powerfully built cheesy

All na love sha smiley
Re: Share Yours by Swiftlee(m): 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
LOL grin grin grin grin .. i was small but not that small though, you know JSS1 size na cheesy cheesy It was not my size that made my uncle threw me up, you guys know family members you are fond of, and what happens when you are around them: it would'nt have been a case joor, if we were at home..everybody would love big uncle to throw him/her up...but this one!! cheesy na my parol uncle daze so o grin mehn..though smile at that gud old memory...

(1) (Reply)

The Ten Worst Countries For Women / Woman Fired Day After She Complained Coworker Rubbed Her Buttocks BY BRYCE COVER / This Is What U Get When U Convince Ur Fiance To Join Ur Church Before Marrying U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.