Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Virgin Nigeria Calls - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Virgin Nigeria Calls (2075 Views)

Clap Nigeria Calls For Test/interview / Bat Nigeria Calls 4 Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin Nigeria Calls by tipsydude(m): 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2008
Virgin NA apt test for 29th of Aug 2008

Venue : Neo Courts Hotel, Byron Onyeama Close, Off Chime Avenue., New Haven, Enugu

Time : 9 : 00 am

Come with a passport (4 those invited via sms) and CV (4 crashers)

Wish u all success (4 d crashers, i wish u luck.)
Re: Virgin Nigeria Calls by Pitokwe(m): 9:58am On Jul 20, 2008
yes i got the text message.but i will not be able to make going to Enugu frm Lagos because.the in fo came late. and i am finanacially handicap,at the moment.well to those who will be going,.i wish u all the best.one love to u all.I am still under Going my IATA trainningin preparation for september certification exams
Re: Virgin Nigeria Calls by tuflame(m): 10:00am On Jul 21, 2008
Its nice to hear that virgin nigeria is recruiting,

Pls Pitokw, could you kindly forward the Invitation SMS to my phone number 08030877281

I will be glad to hear from you.

Peace ! !! !!!
Re: Virgin Nigeria Calls by IVY4U(f): 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2008
Hi,
What positions are they calling for. I hope is not cadet pilot. Pls if it is, sombody should tell me.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Calls by merlin(m): 12:40am On Jul 28, 2008
Hello, thanks a lot for the info,tipsydude . The issue now is that, wot posts do they need so as to know whether to go for the test or not. I want to relay the info to someone else and I'll love to give him full details. wink
Re: Virgin Nigeria Calls by tipsydude(m): 7:57am On Jul 28, 2008
@ merlin

dude d call was 4 those who applied 4 d posts of DM (Duty Manager) and TRA (Ticketing and Reservations Agent) and it was Enugu state. Like I stated in a reply 2 an earlier post, the tests and interviews were conducted last week and wat we are waiting for now is the result of the interview which we were told will be communicated 2 us dis week.

see dis posts 4 my replies and get all d info alredi laid out https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-152923.0.html

takia.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Calls by masuga: 8:07am On Jul 28, 2008
Thanks 4 the information. Its very powerful one, because I actually applied but not gotten the sms. Please kindly forward the sms to 08033755506 for me. That is 29th of next month, hope meeting you there. Thanx
Re: Virgin Nigeria Calls by amagadon(f): 9:15am On Jul 28, 2008
Hi pitokwe,please i wld like to undergo IATA training too,which aviation school did u register with?Thankks
Re: Virgin Nigeria Calls by Pitokwe(m): 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2008
Hi pitokwe,please i would like to undergo IATA training too,which aviation school did u register with?Thankks
FRONTIER TRAVEL ACADEMY,IKOYI LAGOS.THEY ALSO VE A SCHOOL IN IKEJA.120K FOR LECTURES AND EXAMS.LOT OF BOOKS TO READ MAN, GD LUCK
Re: Virgin Nigeria Calls by doseni123(m): 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2008
hello are you interested in working as a marketing executive marketing mtn post paid package.kindly send your resume to doseni123@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Guinness Finally Calling. But. . . . . . / Start Making 500-1500 Dollars Monthly / Teachers Needed At A School In Ayobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.