Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Clap Nigeria Calls For Test/interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Clap Nigeria Calls For Test/interview (1632 Views)

Bat Nigeria Calls 4 Interview / Virgin Nigeria Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clap Nigeria Calls For Test/interview by olusola009: 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
Hi everyone, I got this message frm the above organisation inviting me for test/interview.

You are invited for Test and Interview on Monday, July 7th, 2014, by 9am, at Godwin Adebayo Centrum, Off Olusesi Street, Tipper Garage Bus Stop, Lekki Epe Expway. Kindly come along with your CV, copies & originals of your credentials. Be formally dressed in BLACK SUITS.
Kindly provide me any info about the organisation.
Regards.
Re: Clap Nigeria Calls For Test/interview by lloydtruth: 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
clap? you mean community life advancement project?
Re: Clap Nigeria Calls For Test/interview by olusola009: 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2014
Yes, pls do u knw anytin abt dem.
lloydtruth: clap? you mean community life advancement project?
Re: Clap Nigeria Calls For Test/interview by lloydtruth: 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2014
olusola009: Yes, pls do u knw anytin abt dem.
clap recruits almost every month, probably you applied for a program officer, hahaha, that's all tricks the truth is that they are not looking for any program officer, they will disqualify you with some kind of laughable difficult question and later ask to take the position of a volunteer (which is without salary, you work for them free of CHARGE) my advise to you is if you are close to the venue, just go and see for yourself, but if a lot of money will be involved in transportation, my brother ...
Re: Clap Nigeria Calls For Test/interview by detee2: 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
i don't think that venue u post up there is for CLAP....that's SOL address, and they recruit for banks......so just prepare your mind for bank marketing job. However, don't be discouraged, just go there and confirm for yourself.......wishing you all the best.
Re: Clap Nigeria Calls For Test/interview by luminousity(m): 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2014
olusola009: Hi everyone, I got this message frm the above organisation inviting me for test/interview.

You are invited for Test and Interview on Monday, July 7th, 2014, by 9am, at Godwin Adebayo Centrum, Off Olusesi Street, Tipper Garage Bus Stop, Lekki Epe Expway. Kindly come along with your CV, copies & originals of your credentials. Be formally dressed in BLACK SUITS.
Kindly provide me any info about the organisation.
Regards.
bro that address is not for CLAP, its SOL Nigeria, they are currently recruiting for Sterling Bank as Direct Sales Executives, i just completed my training with them on Friday,we were also trained by Sterling bank staff and i'm expecting my offer letter latest Monday to start work probably on Tuesday, just relax and ask ur self if u can market bank product to facilitate sales before going for the interview..
Re: Clap Nigeria Calls For Test/interview by Fabulousmii(f): 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
luminousity: bro that address is not for CLAP, its SOL Nigeria, they are currently recruiting for Sterling Bank as Direct Sales Executives, i just completed my training with them on Friday,we were also trained by Sterling bank staff and i'm expecting my offer letter latest Monday to start work probably on Tuesday, just relax and ask ur self if u can market bank product to facilitate sales before going for the interview..

Pls how is their 2nd level interview like, wat shud one expect, pls reply asap...... Havin interview wit dem 2morow

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Recruitment Update / . / Ab Microfinance Loan Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.