Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Help Needed Integrating Paga Payment Button - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Needed Integrating Paga Payment Button (974 Views)

PAGA And GIGALAYER Hosting Trying To Rip Me Off?? / Anyone Used Paga Epay To Accept Payment On Website? / Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed Integrating Paga Payment Button by Bigdreams(m): 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hi friends,

I'm a budding website designer and presently use Joomla CMS for setting up websites.

Please, I need your help in integrating Paga Payment Button for a client. I have gotten the source code from the client's paga account and was informed on paga's site to 'Insert the javascipt fragment to your HTML source where you want the 'Pay with Paga' option to appear on your page'.

I use JCE editor and toggled the editor to place the code in the html editor on the article page I desired the 'Pay with Paga' button expected to appear. However, after saving the article, the 'Pay with Paga' button did not appear.

Note: The integration is being done live and not on my localhost.

Thanks.
Please, I need your expert guide and assistance.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed Integrating Paga Payment Button by Bigdreams(m): 7:10am On Nov 24, 2013
I need your help please.
Re: Help Needed Integrating Paga Payment Button by rufaai(m): 9:07am On Nov 24, 2013
Usually this should work, you may want to check your debugging tool like firebug or chrome's debug. That will show you if there is an error in your header afecting the js.
Re: Help Needed Integrating Paga Payment Button by Bigdreams(m): 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2013
rufaai: Usually this should work, you may want to check your debugging tool like firebug or chrome's debug. That will show you if there is an error in your header afecting the js.

Thanks sir, I will check and revert. Thanks once again.
Re: Help Needed Integrating Paga Payment Button by donsheddy1(m): 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
Has it been solved? If not follow @cyberlifec on twitter as they're recommended by Paga. Or call 08031975415

(1) (Reply)

PHP: Character And Symbols Appear Instead Of The Uploaded Pic On The Browser! / Help Regarding Adsense On Opera Mini / News Blog For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.