Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,209 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

I Wish To Be Appreciate​d Now That Am Alive Rather Than Be Awarded With 'a Post - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / I Wish To Be Appreciate​d Now That Am Alive Rather Than Be Awarded With 'a Post (494 Views)

Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] / Man Awarded $10,000 For Making D World's Ugliest Face / MAY D Now KEEPING Malice With P-square: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wish To Be Appreciate​d Now That Am Alive Rather Than Be Awarded With 'a Post by DeolaPhilips: 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
It is so Obvious that our celebrities loves to be treated as the human they are and not just because they are celebrities, yesterday we posted something about Funke Akindele being tired of stardom, she said some things are just so annoying about being a celebrity and your relationship with people will be more different than your normal self, and because of her status there are some things she couldn't just react to the way she should have.

Popular singer, Wummi Obe has opened up on some things happening around her which she took to her twitter handle and describe them as 'things that are really annoying'

The Ace singer however said she wishes to be treated with much appreciation by people now that she is alive rather than be awarded with "a post humous shit" when she passes away.More on http://deolaphilips..com/2013/11/i-wish-to-be-appreciated-now-that-am.html

(1) (Reply)

Kim And Kanye West Go Shopping / 'world's Ugliest Dog' Elwood Dies On Thanksgiving Morning / Crazy Things You Do During Christmas Period.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.