Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

What Is/was Your Nickname In Secondary School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is/was Your Nickname In Secondary School? (621 Views)

Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher / Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... / What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is/was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by britneykyute(f): 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
Abeg fellow nairalanders, what alias were you known by in secondary school? Mine was 'Don crusha de Bracanda' Whats yours?
Re: What Is/was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by odufalut: 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
alias Abasha onpoint,aka ib-done.i was known as abasha
Re: What Is/was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by Miner13: 6:27am On Nov 22, 2013
What did you just called it 'nickname' you dear in a discipline missionary skul lik mine. If you are caught '6lashes'
Re: What Is/was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 22, 2013
My nickname was ALIEN! Siliy right?
Re: What Is/was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 22, 2013
Nickname?? I better now say
Re: What Is/was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by Olastep1(m): 7:20am On Nov 22, 2013
Olastep

fine boi no pimples. Chocolate bornvita and good looking.

Goodest guy on planet 'E' dats gat tooo much swags
Re: What Is/was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by misslaw(f): 8:28am On Nov 22, 2013
erm..nickname!My classmate der nt woni feri bullshit.
sum teachers kal ne YELLOW kos am really dark in completion nd my juniors kal me senior Genevieve
Re: What Is/was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by emekakelvin(m): 8:40am On Nov 22, 2013
My nick in primary school was gotten from the pitch of play.
I were a football fan and hosting inter-class match has been the culture of the school every friday.
In the field of play, I were always sighted at the other end of the post grin grin grin, do you know what these implicate? Scoring Goals in everymatch!
To cut the long story short, my nick in pry school was......

Shevchenkio the offside man grin grin
Re: What Is/was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by valdprof: 8:44am On Nov 22, 2013
britneykyute: Abeg fellow nairalanders, what alias were you known by in secondary school? Mine was 'Don crusha de Bracanda' Whats yours?
i gv up

1 Like

Re: What Is/was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by Tolexander: 8:53am On Nov 22, 2013
Nickname ke?
Me no gat any nickname then though they did call me tolex, but i did give people nicknames.
There was a disgusting nickname my mates wanted to give me but i rejected it with passion.
Re: What Is/was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by britneykyute(f): 11:37am On Nov 22, 2013
Tolexander: Nickname ke?
Me no gat any nickname then though they did call me tolex, but i did give people nicknames.
There was a disgusting nickname my mates wanted to give me but i rejected it with passion.
Wah cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is/was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by Mystery007(m): 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hmmm!!:. My nick Name back den was Young ''D'' coz i wanted to study medcine nd surgery so d 'D' stands for Doctor. But as God will have it, i was not able to gain admsn to study Medcine but my dudes still call me dat till date. Missing U guys @Nababs G, umar Lala, baba bello, hassan sars, Dube nd co. Luv u Guys

(1) (Reply)

If You Did CBT Last Year,share Your Experience With The Next Year's Jambites... / Jona Deny 7 Days Deadline...strike Continue,hurray!!! / BREAKING: ASUU Strike To Be Suspended After FG, Union Reach Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.