Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Why Do We Find It Difficult To Pray Five Times Daily - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do We Find It Difficult To Pray Five Times Daily (7056 Views)

How To Pray Five Times A Day / Is It Allowed To Pray Taraweeh? / Is It Unislamic To Pray To Allah For A Male Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Find It Difficult To Pray Five Times Daily by Kcfun(m): 1:05am On Nov 22, 2013
If you perform your sallat everyday with truly mind,you will be free from sin. Why do we find it difficult to perform five time prayer(sallat) everyday?

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Find It Difficult To Pray Five Times Daily by Kcfun(m): 1:10am On Nov 22, 2013
Even some muslim are ashame to be called with there muslim name*I'm proud to be a muslim*MUH QOZIM AKINADE
Re: Why Do We Find It Difficult To Pray Five Times Daily by waleadex(m): 4:12am On Nov 22, 2013
I think sins bar a muslim from observing all solats. But the moment a muslim decides to get off from all sorts of sins and with full dedication to obey his Lord,solats come as easy as having his/her three square meals. May Allah make all things easy for us (Amin).

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Find It Difficult To Pray Five Times Daily by BIGERBOY1: 10:45am On Nov 22, 2013
well every body has a perculiar make up. I cant even imagine my self skiping any prayer at all (Alhamdulillah) though i might be guilty of delay (astaghfirullah) but not praying any of the five is unthinkable.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Find It Difficult To Pray Five Times Daily by eluquenson(m): 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2013
It's simply the devils work & lack of commitment towards Allah, the work we engage in also has effect on how & when we pray daily, like the bankers, they find it hard to leave their office for solat & more so, to combine prayers later(dorhurhi) is somehow tedious for them & gradually it takes their mind away from prayer.
May Allah make it easy for us.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Find It Difficult To Pray Five Times Daily by Lilimax(f): 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2013
A lot of people are lazy when it comes to prayersad

Prayer work wonders.

Pray without ceasing(1 Thessalonians 5:17)

6 Likes

Re: Why Do We Find It Difficult To Pray Five Times Daily by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
I think its a matter of misplaced priorities. I made up my mind a long time ago that,bad as e bad,even if I smoke all the weed in the world,I must observe my salat in full b4 I go to sleep. So if one can be determined,no matter how challenged one is,U wouldn't find ur salat a burden

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Find It Difficult To Pray Five Times Daily by Oyiboman69: 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2013
I No Knoooooo!

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Find It Difficult To Pray Five Times Daily by Adesam09(m): 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ok
Re: Why Do We Find It Difficult To Pray Five Times Daily by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2013
Once you are determined and have the zeal in you,i see no reason why you cant pray 10 times in a day!!!!!!

Im a christian tho grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Find It Difficult To Pray Five Times Daily by 9jahubcom(m): 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
hmmm
Re: Why Do We Find It Difficult To Pray Five Times Daily by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2013
hmmmm.. wonndering if my opinions might be considered offensive.. silently closes door saying sorry
Re: Why Do We Find It Difficult To Pray Five Times Daily by Ptoocool(m): 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
Kcfun: Even some muslim are ashame to be called with there muslim name*I'm proud to be a muslim*MUH QOZIM AKINADE

Na wetin dem ask yhu be dat??

3 Likes

Re: Why Do We Find It Difficult To Pray Five Times Daily by hayubee(m): 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2013
Solat is meant to help us remember Allah nd be righteous but subhanallah dats not the case in we muslims
After solat we go back to d bad things we do!
Brothers nd sister we need to change. Solat does not make Allah greater! Its actually 4 our own good
its a programming towards righteousness! If only we allow it work
May Allah swt make it easy 4 us; jumat mubaraq

4 Likes

Re: Why Do We Find It Difficult To Pray Five Times Daily by Akanjikhadijah(f): 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
It is lazness d make people nt 2 pray
Re: Why Do We Find It Difficult To Pray Five Times Daily by kasheemawo(m): 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
i cant dere to miss a single sallat in a day,if i miss one sallat it would look as if i have committed a sin

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Find It Difficult To Pray Five Times Daily by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2013
,muslim!!!!!!! waitn kari me km hia na

Re: Why Do We Find It Difficult To Pray Five Times Daily by mandhi(m): 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
Correction, Why do u find it difficult to pray.
cos I don't
Re: Why Do We Find It Difficult To Pray Five Times Daily by deols(f): 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
If you have always prayed, you will just feel it when it is time for prayers.

It is all about commitment and the fear of God.

If you get fears and keep late nights because you have exams, that only get you something ephemeral..how then would you ferl about getting something eternal??

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Find It Difficult To Pray Five Times Daily by Mojeedayo(m): 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
Why do we look for the answers in a Thomas island. FAITH is first in islam, if you have faith in Allah and His messenger then you pray five times daily. FAITH is wot is missing in someones life who is not praying.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Find It Difficult To Pray Five Times Daily by Okijajuju1(m): 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
Since my first comment has been deleted, let me ask a simple question;

Why do we have to pray 5 times?! Isnt once or twice enough?
Re: Why Do We Find It Difficult To Pray Five Times Daily by Edoboy1(m): 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2013
Lilimax: A lot of people are lazy when it comes to prayersad

Prayer work wonders.

Pray without ceasing(1 Thessalonians 5:17)
..lol, I like your way. You didn't insult or offend any body, you just simply made a simple comment, lovely.........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help A Muslim Sister Learn About Islam / 1444 Hijri New Year: Tracing The Roots Of The Islamic Calendar / Baby Naming In Islam And The Modern Society.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.