Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,569 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Are Jehovah Witnesses Only Peaceful Religion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jehovah Witnesses Only Peaceful Religion? (529 Views)

Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention / Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Jehovah Witnesses Only Peaceful Religion? by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 22, 2013
JWs are known for political and military neutrality. Jws believe only God kingdom will solve mankind problems. So there is no need to protest,fight or kill to create a better world. However,islam, many christendom churches, judaism and host of traditional religion involve in racial, tribal, socioeconomic, political and religion conflict.
My point is that all people are Jehovah witnesses there would be peace in the world.
What do u think? Pls do not insult. Thanks.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Only Peaceful Religion? by Nkemmirabel: 11:37am On Nov 22, 2013
I think you are right......Am not concoring with you because i am one of JW,i am saying you're right,because i know deep inside,that you're saying the truth.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Only Peaceful Religion? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 22, 2013
No. They have flaws too, although they mean well (as most religions do). Listen to a true JW and they will tell you they are imperfect. Put your faith in Jehovah God, not the people.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Only Peaceful Religion? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2013
We are not talking about doctrine or perfection. It seems that average jw is peaceful. If u feel jw is not most peaceful religion, present ur fact.
Flytefalls: No. They have flaws too, although they mean well (as most religions do). Listen to a true JW and they will tell you they are imperfect. Put your faith in Jehovah God, not the people.

(1) (Reply)

, / Power Of The Tongue? Read How Two Friends Died Within Days Of Each Other / Pleas Is Copy And Past A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.