Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention (11032 Views)

Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? / Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by Prinzbeat(m): 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
Jehovah witness why are they rejected when they pay you a visit
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by Emusan(m): 3:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
Prinzbeat:

because their teachings are from the pit of hell, so anyone who seeks heavenly home must quickly reject them.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by tempem: 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
Yes, Jesus made the fact clear that we will be object of hatred just simply because of the "Good News". Why is it that when you go knocking on that same door without a bag, you'll be welcomed? Well, some had smeared lies about us. To get the best of Witnesses, meet them, and ask them your questions about their beliefs. Or, rather visit Jw.org. Well, I'll leave you with this concluding part of our daily text this morning. " whether those to whom we preach accept the Kingdom message or not, we have the satisfaction of knowing that we are doing our best to accomplish our ministry."

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by tempem: 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
Emusan:

because their teachings are from the pit of hell, so anyone who seeks heavenly home must quickly reject them.
Dear, for sampling. Does the bible teaches that all good people goes to heaven?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by Emusan(m): 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
tempem:
Dear, for sampling. Does the bible teaches that all good people goes to heaven?

No! But this doesn't address the thread, dear.

It's just clear that you're one of them...no wonder!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by tempem: 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
Emusan:

No! But this doesn't address the thread, dear.

It's just clear that you're one of them...no wonder!
Relax, sir. I'll never denied being a witness. Check my former post on this same thread, you'll see where I clearly quoted a part in our daily text. Yes back to my question, you said no, isn't it? But not everyone accepts that from the bible.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by cassidy1996(m): 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
though am not one of them, but i read their AWAKE magazines alot. its very educating and informative. it give facts, i mean real facts about life and the biblical view. i love it kudos to them...

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by CAPTIVATOR: 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
Emusan:

which teaching exactly ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by Prinzbeat(m): 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
In my area j witness are humiliated nd nt denying d fact DAT dis are persons DAT HV kids responsible Nigerians am nt a j witness aka (ama jehovah )but d rate ppl slam dere doors wen dey see den coming is sumtin else.......
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
Prinzbeat:

john 15:18-20

If the world hates you, you know that it has hated me before it hated you. 19 If you were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own. Now because you are no part of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, for this reason the world hates you. 20 Keep in mind the word I said to you: A slave is not greater than his master. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have observed my word, they will also observe yours

Thats one of the reasons they hate us. more is that someone invisible is responsible for the behaviors atimes, Satan, 2Cor. 4:3, 4

However, people do change and come to join the witnesses. Am a living example.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by IsaacBuchi(m): 5:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
Prinzbeat:
Maybe because no one likes his french teacher in secondary school grin grin cheesy

Well jokes aside about 10million studied with JW in year 2015, and a whopping amount of about 260, 0000 tongue joined them averaging about 7000 new Jehovah's witnesses daily cool

JW 2015 Grand Total

Tell us you are rejecting them.....not people......& I challenge you to tell your pastor & the supposed holy members of your church or any church to try preaching for one month and see if they wont stop in less than 2 weeks and if he would not lose all his members. You can't do it, trust me! Many have tried and failed and will keep failing!! No two ways!!!

Proudly JW! wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by Richirich713: 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
Because most christians believe they mistranslate and twist the bible.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by Emusan(m): 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
CAPTIVATOR:

which teaching exactly ?
The one you believed in.
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by Emusan(m): 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
tempem:
Relax, sir. I'll never denied being a witness. Check my former post on this same thread, you'll see where I clearly quoted a part in our daily text.

Neither do I accuse you of denying it.
I made that statement when I saw your previous post

Yes back to my question, you said no, isn't it? But not everyone accepts that from the bible.

Yeah, and not everyone accepts the virgin Birth and hellfire. Are you satisfied?
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by Emusan(m): 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
Richirich713:
Because most christians believe they mistranslate and twist the bible.

Please point of correction not that "MOST CHRISTIANS BELIEVE" Watchtower actually misquotes, mistranslates & twists the scripture.

Not on Bible alone but majority of their source.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by Richirich713: 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
Emusan:

Please point of correction not that "MOST CHRISTIANS BELIEVE" Watchtower actually misquotes, mistranslates & twists the scripture.

Not on Bible alone but majority of their source.

Lol I was trying not to be harsh, I do think they(watchtower) do that but I don't think the average jw does that deliberately.
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by joyandfaith: 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
because most people hate the truth. Jesus was also rejected by many. apostles were also rejected. I wish all Christians could tell others about bible by engaging in evangelism.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by CAPTIVATOR: 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
Emusan:

The one you believed in.
kikikikiki grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by tempem: 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
Emusan:

Neither do I accuse you of denying it.
I made that statement when I saw your previous post

Yeah, and not everyone accepts the virgin Birth and hellfire. Are you satisfied?
okay, what's your point? Do you have trust in the bible? If you do, I think that's a problem 'no 1' solved.
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by Ken4Christ: 12:29am On Apr 08, 2016
I am rather bothered by the fact that more people are giving the JW attention these days than it was years before. I don't blame them totally for the success they are recording. It is because Christians have refused to go out and preach the gospel as they should. If we don't tell people the truth, someone will tell them a lie. And we have given a very good opportunity to the JW to propagate their lies.

Before you raise your hand for them, let me ask you one question. Have you personally taken time to study the Bible for yourself? Don't gamble with your life. You have only one life to live.

The JW claims to proclaim the good news. But Jesus has no place in their good news. What then is the message of good news they share? They say it is the good news of announcing God's Kingdom. This is not the good news. The problem mankind has is the sin problem. The Bible says all have sinned and falling short of the glory of God. The sin problem led to sickness, poverty and death. So, how does announcing God's Kingdom help the sick man? How does announcing God's Kingdom help those that are Laden with the guilt of sin?

Let me tell us what the good news is all about that a Jehovah witness will not tell you. The good news is that God sent his Son, Jesus to die for your sins. The other side of the good news is that God raised him up from the dead to justify you. So, anyone who believes in what he did and receive him as Lord and personal Saviour will be saved. This is the good news. But the JW will never tell you this. There intention is actually to take people's attention away from the salvation God provided through Jesus into meaningless messages that excludes Christ. Jesus says, I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the father except by me.

Read the book of Acts thoroughly, the good news the early Apostles preached was Christ. The good news is the good news about JESUS and not about God's Kingdom. God's Kingdom is no longer a news. Every one that accepts Jesus as Lord and personal Saviour is already in God's Kingdom. Colossians 1:13 says he has already translated us into the kingdom of his Son. It is no longer a promise. If you accept Jesus as your Lord and personal Saviour, you automatically become a part of God's Kingdom.

When Jesus comes Into your life, he takes away the guilt of your sins. The good news is that he also took your sickness away. 1 Peter 2:24 says by his stripes, you were healed. If you fall sick, you can be healed in Jesus name. The good news is that Jesus is coming back to take the faithful Saints home. He said in John 14:2-3. 'In my Father's house, are many mansions. If it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you unto myself, that were I am there ye may be also '

The Jehovah witness will not preach all these good news of Jesus to you. There motive is to tell you how you can be accepted by Jehovah without knowing Jesus. Remember, Jesus said, ' No one comes to the father without him. Jesus is the answer to the world. What the world needs is JESUS. Jehovah is the one that sent Jesus and urges all to believe in Jesus.

If Jesus is not the center of your evangelical message, then what good news are you proclaiming? The Jehovah witness will tell you to just try and keep God's commandments to be saved. If keeping God's commandments is what is needed to be saved, then it will not be necessary for Jesus to have come. But the Bible says that sinful man cannot please God. Even the Jews that were given the Law of Moses could not faithfully keep God's commandments. So, what makes you think you can do it?

What you need first is a new heart or a new life which is available for everyone that receives Jesus as Lord and personal Saviour.

So, don't listen to their lies. They are not Christians. They disguise as Angeles of light. They are wolves in sheep's clothing. They try to console themselves by claiming they are been persecuted. If they see real persecution, they will flee. Have they ever been beheaded? Has any of their members been burnt alive? Check the Bible, the reason for persecution is that the church preached Jesus. Acts 4:18.

If you deny Jesus in your message, you have also denied God. He sent Jesus so we can believe in him.

Friends don't be deceived by the Jehovah witness. They don't have any good news. The good news is all about Jesus. The bad news is that all who reject the Salvation offered freely through Christ will face the wrath of God. They will spend eternity in the lake of fire. Revelation 20:10-15. Once again, don't gamble with your life. Read the Bible for yourself. You will find out the truth that salvation is only in Christ Jesus.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by dolphinheart(m): 11:07am On Apr 08, 2016
Ken4Christ:
I am rather bothered by the fact that more people are giving the JW attention these days than it was years before. I don't blame them totally for the success they are recording. It is because Christians have refused to go out and preach the gospel as they should. If we don't tell people the truth, someone will tell them a lie. And we have given a very good opportunity to the JW to propagate their lies.

Before you raise your hand for them, let me ask you one question. Have you personally taken time to study the Bible for yourself? Don't gamble with your life. You have only one life to live.

The JW claims to proclaim the good news. But Jesus has no place in their good news. What then is the message of good news they share? They say it is the good news of announcing God's Kingdom. This is not the good news. The problem mankind has is the sin problem. The Bible says all have sinned and falling short of the glory of God. The sin problem led to sickness, poverty and death. So, how does announcing God's Kingdom help the sick man? How does announcing God's Kingdom help those that are Laden with the guilt of sin?

Let me tell us what the good news is all about that a Jehovah witness will not tell you. The good news is that God sent his Son, Jesus to die for your sins. The other side of the good news is that God raised him up from the dead to justify you. So, anyone who believes in what he did and receive him as Lord and personal Saviour will be saved. This is the good news. But the JW will never tell you this. There intention is actually to take people's attention away from the salvation God provided through Jesus into meaningless messages that excludes Christ. Jesus says, I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the father except by me.

Read the book of Acts thoroughly, the good news the early Apostles preached was Christ. The good news is the good news about JESUS and not about God's Kingdom. God's Kingdom is no longer a news. Every one that accepts Jesus as Lord and personal Saviour is already in God's Kingdom. Colossians 1:13 says he has already translated us into the kingdom of his Son. It is no longer a promise. If you accept Jesus as your Lord and personal Saviour, you automatically become a part of God's Kingdom.

When Jesus comes Into your life, he takes away the guilt of your sins. The good news is that he also took your sickness away. 1 Peter 2:24 says by his stripes, you were healed. If you fall sick, you can be healed in Jesus name. The good news is that Jesus is coming back to take the faithful Saints home. He said in John 14:2-3. 'In my Father's house, are many mansions. If it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you unto myself, that were I am there ye may be also '

The Jehovah witness will not preach all these good news of Jesus to you. There motive is to tell you how you can be accepted by Jehovah without knowing Jesus. Remember, Jesus said, ' No one comes to the father without him. Jesus is the answer to the world. What the world needs is JESUS. Jehovah is the one that sent Jesus and urges all to believe in Jesus.

If Jesus is not the center of your evangelical message, then what good news are you proclaiming? The Jehovah witness will tell you to just try and keep God's commandments to be saved. If keeping God's commandments is what is needed to be saved, then it will not be necessary for Jesus to have come. But the Bible says that sinful man cannot please God. Even the Jews that were given the Law of Moses could not faithfully keep God's commandments. So, what makes you think you can do it?

What you need first is a new heart or a new life which is available for everyone that receives Jesus as Lord and personal Saviour.

So, don't listen to their lies. They are not Christians. They disguise as Angeles of light. They are wolves in sheep's clothing. They try to console themselves by claiming they are been persecuted. If they see real persecution, they will flee. Have they ever been beheaded? Has any of their members been burnt alive? Check the Bible, the reason for persecution is that the church preached Jesus. Acts 4:18.

If you deny Jesus in your message, you have also denied God. He sent Jesus so we can believe in him.

Friends don't be deceived by the Jehovah witness. They don't have any good news. The good news is all about Jesus. The bad news is that all who reject the Salvation offered freely through Christ will face the wrath of God. They will spend eternity in the lake of fire. Revelation 20:10-15. Once again, don't gamble with your life. Read the Bible for yourself. You will find out the truth that salvation is only in Christ Jesus.

luke 4:43 But he said, "I must proclaim the good news of the kingdom of God to the other towns also, because that is why I was sent."

matt24 :14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

luke 8:1[b]Shortly afterward he traveled from city to city and from village to village, preaching and declaring the good news of the Kingdom of God. And the Twelve were with him,[/b]

matt 6: 9,10 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Da 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Lu 1:32,33 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end

luke 22:29 and I make a covenant with you, just as my Father has made a covenant with me, for a kingdom

what will that kingdom do when Jesus rules over it?
isa 9 6,7 For a child has been born to us, A son has been given to us; And the rulership will rest on his shoulder. His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.
To the increase of his rulership And to peace, there will be no end, On the throne of David and on his kingdom In order to establish it firmly and to sustain it Through justice and righteousness, From now on and forever. The zeal of Jehovah of armies will do this.

Isa 35:4-10 [b]Say to those who are anxious at heart: “Be strong. Do not be afraid. Look! Your own God will come with vengeance, God will come with retribution. He will come and save you.”
At that time the eyes of the blind will be opened, And the ears of the deaf will be unstopped.
At that time the lame will leap like the deer, And the tongue of the speechless will shout for joy. For waters will burst forth in the wilderness, And streams in the desert plain.
The heat-parched ground will become a reedy pool, And the thirsty ground springs of water. In the lairs where jackals rested, There will be green grass and reeds and papyrus.
And a highway will be there, Yes, a way called the Way of Holiness. The unclean one will not travel on it. It is reserved for the one walking on the way; No one foolish will stray onto it........
Those redeemed by Jehovah will return and come to Zion with a joyful cry. Unending joy will crown their heads. Exultation and rejoicing will be theirs, And grief and sighing will flee away.[/b]

read isa chapter 11

you know nothing about the kingdom, hence you dnt preach it. and nowe you've got beef with those who know about it and are preaching it so that this wicked world world will go away.

In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by Jessicha(f): 11:54am On Apr 08, 2016
dolphinheart:

luke 4:43 But he said, "I must proclaim the good news of the kingdom of God to the other towns also, because that is why I was sent."

matt24 :14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

luke 8:1[b]Shortly afterward he traveled from city to city and from village to village, preaching and declaring the good news of the Kingdom of God. And the Twelve were with him,[/b]

matt 6: 9,10 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Da 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Lu 1:32,33 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end

luke 22:29 and I make a covenant with you, just as my Father has made a covenant with me, for a kingdom

isa 9 6,7 For a child has been born to us, A son has been given to us; And the rulership will rest on his shoulder. His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.
To the increase of his rulership And to peace, there will be no end, On the throne of David and on his kingdom In order to establish it firmly and to sustain it Through justice and righteousness, From now on and forever. The zeal of Jehovah of armies will do this.

Isa 35:4-10 [b]Say to those who are anxious at heart: “Be strong. Do not be afraid. Look! Your own God will come with vengeance, God will come with retribution. He will come and save you.”
At that time the eyes of the blind will be opened, And the ears of the deaf will be unstopped.
At that time the lame will leap like the deer, And the tongue of the speechless will shout for joy. For waters will burst forth in the wilderness, And streams in the desert plain.
The heat-parched ground will become a reedy pool, And the thirsty ground springs of water. In the lairs where jackals rested, There will be green grass and reeds and papyrus.
And a highway will be there, Yes, a way called the Way of Holiness. The unclean one will not travel on it. It is reserved for the one walking on the way; No one foolish will stray onto it........
Those redeemed by Jehovah will return and come to Zion with a joyful cry. Unending joy will crown their heads. Exultation and rejoicing will be theirs, And grief and sighing will flee away.[/b]

read isa chapter 11

you know nothing about the kingdom, hence you dnt preach it. and nowe you've got beef with those who know about it and are preaching it so that this wicked world world will go away.

In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted.

the most attractive part of this post is the color matt 24:14 , Jesus prophesies a global preaching work that will be done in OUR TIME , the question is who are those preaching the goodnews of the kingdom as prophesied by Christ ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by Jessicha(f): 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ken4Christ:

@ Daniel 7:13,14 reveal Jehovah has appoint Christ as the appointed King of his Kingdom. through this kingdom , God will use Christ to achieve what is lost through Adam

Daniel 2:44 offers a solution to mankind woes , that is , Gods kingdom will destroy all this present kingdoms of men that's creating problem for human . and Jehovah's kingdom will be firmly established forever .

AFTER accomplishing all that Jehovah wills , our Lord Jesus Christ will return the kingdom to JEHOVAH, his God and Father .. and Jesus will subject himself to Jehovah too . READ 1 Cor 15: 24,28

so there is no way you talk About Gods kingdom without mentioning the role of Christ Jesus in accomplishing Jehovah's purpose and will . which is where you err .

note this comment :

IsaacBuchi
Tell us you are rejecting them.....not people...... & I challenge you to tell your pastor & the supposed holy members of your church or any church to try preaching for one month and see if they wont stop in less than 2 weeks and if he would not lose all his members. You can't do it, trust me! Many have tried and failed and will keep failing!! No two ways

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by dolphinheart(m): 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2016
Jessicha:

the most attractive part of this post is the color matt 24:14 , Jesus prophesies a global preaching work that will be done in OUR TIME , the question is who are those preaching the goodnews of the kingdom as prophesied by Christ ?

dnt mind Ken4Christ, he is not preaching about God's Kingdom, and he is vexing that others are doing it. He probably does not want the end to come.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
Prinzbeat:
I welcome the nice ones.

No hard feelings, not every stranger should be welcomed. You never know their intentions smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by analice107: 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ken4Christ:

So true.
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by analice107: 5:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
dolphinheart:

read isa chapter 11

Sir, you just quoted scriptures that does not refute his claims. JW claim to preach good news, but indeed they have an agenda to sideline the real good news. What he explained as good news is actually good news.
You are announcing God's Kingdom, like he said, how does announcing this God's Kingdom which says nothing about redemption going to save mankind from condemnation of sin?
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by analice107: 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
Muafrika2:

I welcome the nice ones.

No hard feelings, not every stranger should be welcomed. You never know their intentions smiley
Does these strangers allow you visit them too?
Why should I allow people into my house when they will not allow me into own houses?
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by joyandfaith: 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
analice107:

Why should I allow people into my house when they will not allow me into own houses?

have you tried house to house evangelism and they do not allow you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by dolphinheart(m): 6:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
analice107:

Sir, you just quoted scriptures that does not refute his claims. JW claim to preach good news, but indeed they have an agenda to sideline the real good news. What he explained as good news is actually good news.
You are announcing God's Kingdom, like he said, how does announcing this God's Kingdom which says nothing about redemption going to save mankind from condemnation of sin?

you are the one not understanding him.

He said: " The good news is the good news about Jesus and not about God's Kingdom.

Jesus, the disciples,the scriptures said the good news is about God's Kingdom. do you accept this and the scriptures I quoted or do you have contrary opinion.

what is Gods kingdom going to do? If you think you know tell us.

jw's are not preaching the good news , they are preaching the good news of God's Kingdom.
I dnt know what his good news is, but I've shown you where Jesus said he is preaching the good news of God's Kingdom. A government that will solve all of mankind's problem.

There are other things he said which are false, but you have accepted his words as true. He said jw's wunt tell you about Jesus being the son of God, being sent by God, dying for our sins, resurrection and how he can save us. This is a very big, fat and sad lie, you know it and so does Ken4Christ.

John 17:3 this means EVALASTING LIFE........ know the only true God and knowing the one he sent jesus Christ. These are part of the good news about God's Kingdom!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
analice107:

Good point.

Prinzbeat, would you welcome me and let me preach to you if I came to your house? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by joyandfaith: 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
Muafrika2:

Good point.

Prinzbeat, would you welcome me and let me preach to you if I came to your house? undecided

have you tried to preach first before you conclude?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Ember Months And High Death Rate / Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye / Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.