Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

JUMIA Brings Playstation 4 To Africa - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / JUMIA Brings Playstation 4 To Africa (1029 Views)

How Can I Make Modern Combat 4 To Play On My Phone / Jumia Brings Play Station 4 To Nigeria / Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JUMIA Brings Playstation 4 To Africa by OshiokeAbusBl(m): 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
JUMIA, the leading ecommerce site in Nigeria, today announces the launch of the new PlayStation Console PS4. JUMIA is the first company in Nigeria to offer the product.

JUMIA continues to bring the best shopping experience to their customers in Nigeria by being the first company to offer PlayStation 4. The long awaited game console was released in USA on Tuesday selling out in 24 hours. Now the new PS4 is available in the Nigerian market with customers being able to start ordering and have it delivered anywhere in the country....get full gist @http://oshiokeabu..com/2013/11/jumia-brings-playstation-4-to-africa.html
Re: JUMIA Brings Playstation 4 To Africa by KillMoves: 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2013
Gotten mine.

(1) (Reply)

Merry Xmas Wishes On 25th Dec On Fifa 13 & 14 / Who Sabi Inglish Pass / Bet9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.