Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Cynthia Osukogu: I Was Tortured By The Police Into Making My Confession - Suspec - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cynthia Osukogu: I Was Tortured By The Police Into Making My Confession - Suspec (753 Views)

Father Of Two, Tortured To Death At Sokoto Checkpoint By Policemen (Pictured) / A Thief Caught & Tortured By Soldiers In Calabar (Photos) / Scammer Tricked Into Making Commercial For "Anus Laptops" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cynthia Osukogu: I Was Tortured By The Police Into Making My Confession - Suspec by teedeeone(m): 5:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
Okwumo Echezona Nwabufo (right) and Ezike Ilechukwu Olisaeloka, suspected murderers of Late Miss Cynthia Osokogu Udoka

One of the suspected killers of Miss Cynthia Osukogu, has revealed before a Lagos High Court how he was tortured to admit being the murderer of the deceased.

34 years old Okwumo Nwabufo along with 3 other suspects allegedly chained and strangled 25-year-old Osokogu to death at Cosmilla Hotel, FESTAC Town, Lagos, on July 22, 2012.
They had met Cynthia through Facebook.

You remember the Cynthia Osukogu story, right? The trial for her suspected killers has being on.

And at the resumed hearing, in a trial to determine how the suspects' confessional statements were obtained, Nwabufo told the trial judge, Justice Olabisi Akinlade that he was forced to confess to the crime.

for complete story http://www.pointblank.com.ng/2013/11/cynthia-osukogu-i-was-tortured-by.html
Re: Cynthia Osukogu: I Was Tortured By The Police Into Making My Confession - Suspec by andyanders: 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
By now these guys supposed to have been killed and forgotten.

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: How Pastor Raped Pregnant, Deaf Woman For Deliverance / Nigeria Jet Used In Bombing Operations Against Boko Haram Goes Missing / Three Kai Officials molest 24-year-old Lady In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.