Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Which of these creatures is not in the Bible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which of these creatures is not in the Bible? (2648 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / Did Humans Really Evolve From Apelike Creatures? / What's Your Favourite Verse(s)/chapter(s) In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which of these creatures is not in the Bible? by axion(m): 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2013
Only one of these creatures is not in the Bible. Which one? angry

#KnowYourBible

Re: Which of these creatures is not in the Bible? by MonsieurCoder: 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2013
unicorn tongue

lmao grin grin grin
Re: Which of these creatures is not in the Bible? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2013
Job 39:10 “Canst thou bind the unicorn with his band in the furrow? or will he harrow the valleys after thee?”

Psalms 29:6 “He maketh them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn.”

Psalms 92:10 “But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.”

Deuteronomy 33:17 “His glory is like the firstling of his bullock, and his horns are like the horns of unicorns: with them he shall push the people together to the ends of the earth: and they are the ten thousands of Ephraim, and they are the thousands of Manasseh.”

Psalms 22:21 “Save me from the lion’s mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.”

Isaiah 34:7 “And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness.”

tongue
Re: Which of these creatures is not in the Bible? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
kangaroo ofcourse.

moral of the story:

reality doesnt exist in the bible.

2 Likes

Re: Which of these creatures is not in the Bible? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:31pm On Nov 22, 2013
maybe they became extinct.
Re: Which of these creatures is not in the Bible? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
Kangaroo?
Re: Which of these creatures is not in the Bible? by UyiIredia(m): 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
kangaroo ofcourse.

moral of the story:

reality doesnt exist in the bible.

Hold on, the word might have probably meant_fuck Vivly's tautology trash_a different thing than now, or more likely, it represented an extant or extinct animal that approximates the characteristics of the OP's creatures.
Re: Which of these creatures is not in the Bible? by Vivly(f): 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Hold on, the word might have probably meant_fuck Vivly's tautology trash_a different thing than now, or more likely, it represented an extant or extinct animal that approximates the characteristics of the OP's creatures.
F.uck your opinion!
Re: Which of these creatures is not in the Bible? by InesQor(m): 2:17am On Jul 06, 2014
grin grin cry
Re: Which of these creatures is not in the Bible? by texanomaly(f): 2:37am On Jul 06, 2014
InesQor: grin grin cry

Are you in Nigeria? It's 2:30am there. Good boys should be in bed.
Re: Which of these creatures is not in the Bible? by InesQor(m): 2:45am On Jul 06, 2014
grin
Re: Which of these creatures is not in the Bible? by logicboy01: 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
lol
Re: Which of these creatures is not in the Bible? by dekung(m): 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
Come to think of it, Kangaroo is actually not in the bible. Even vet Dr Noah missed it.
Re: Which of these creatures is not in the Bible? by tpia1: 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
1. Change the names to modern ones and therein lies your answer.

2. What about all the other animals not mentioned expressly in the bible? Why did you single out the kangaroo?

Ducks, tigers, seahorses, wombats, etc - these and millions more are not mentioned in the bible.
Re: Which of these creatures is not in the Bible? by logicboy01: 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
tpia1: 1. Change the names to modern ones and therein lies your answer.

2. What about all the other animals not mentioned expressly in the bible? Why did you single out the kangaroo?

Ducks, tigers, seahorses, wombats, etc - these and millions more are not mentioned in the bible.

Unicorns, giants, talking donkeys.......the bible is a storybook for chldren

1 Like

Re: Which of these creatures is not in the Bible? by Donfamous(m): 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
logicboy01:

Unicorns, giants, talking donkeys.......the bible is a storybook for chldren
that's y I hate atheist, they believe they are the most intelligent simply because they don't share ur belief, they think they have arrived, but I pity u guys, they are a lot of unseen that that controls the earth, but u are too myopic to see or reason it out. Atheism is has false as anything else
Re: Which of these creatures is not in the Bible? by logicboy01: 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
Donfamous: that's y I hate atheist, they believe they are the most intelligent simply because they don't share ur belief, they think they have arrived, but I pity u guys, they are a lot of unseen that that controls the earth, but u are too myopic to see or reason it out. Atheism is has false as anything else

It pained you that I listed the fairytale nonsense animals in the bible?
Re: Which of these creatures is not in the Bible? by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 20, 2014
chai.... there's an explanation. ...emm, emm.
Maybe it is a... an illustration of... uhn!
Let view it from the literal angle. No? I mean....
What about the context...?!

OK. I see your intention, onye oshi. Satan started with the recruitment of mouthpieces full of tricks, unbiblical teachings and fables
Satan, is using the OP but God is never mocked.
Re: Which of these creatures is not in the Bible? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
The OP is an antichrist. Christians should abstain from this thread.
Re: Which of these creatures is not in the Bible? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2014
JonBee1:
The OP is an antichrist. Christians should abstain from this thread.
Na joke I dey joke o!
But seriously are these mentioned in the bible?... Unicorn?
Are you serious?

1 Like

Re: Which of these creatures is not in the Bible? by Empiree: 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Jesus Christ Honoured In Koran More Than Mohammad / Christian Marriage: Does God Actually Match Make ??? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 2012 - Available On Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.