Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,612 members, 7,840,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

You'd Like To Meet The Bible God? Let's Examine Parameters And Possibilities. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You'd Like To Meet The Bible God? Let's Examine Parameters And Possibilities. (679 Views)

Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty / The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God / Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You'd Like To Meet The Bible God? Let's Examine Parameters And Possibilities. by Joshthefirst(m): 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
Most peeple(at least the people I observe) have some issue with the bible God. They're either trying to advocate complete denial of him, or complete acceptance and total commitment to him, or they claim be his spokesmen and use the authority(?) given by claiming his name to impose rules or judgdments and make their points carry more weight.

Now. Let those who do not know the bible God ask themselves what their image of him is, and if they would actually like to meet him. Let's analyze:

The bible gives the image of a conscious God. A person, who can speak and relate with men(even appearing to them in visions shocked grin). That gives us the questions:
Why for petes sake hasn't he spoken to everyone in the world, and spoken to us in person?
Why for pete's sake do people who claim to know him seemingly claim to know him in their heads? Why do they seem to be divided in their concept of him? How do we know who's right and who's wrong?

Since its the bible God that seems to be the most popular, we should conclude that he should come to us in person and prove himself to us shouldn't we? We're tired of hearing the stu.pid ramblings of those who claim to know him? We refuse to believe those who claim to know this bible God, we refuse to look at their lifestyles, we conclude that if there are hypocrites, there must be no disciples. If there are fakes, there must be no original?
God will have to come to us in person then?

Okay. First, do you have an idea of the bible Gods character? Do you even have an idea of what it means to be God? To be the boss? If the bible God truly created heaven and earth, and even you, do you supposedly think he'd be at your beck and call? Do you think he'd surrender himself to your standards of hooking up? Or should you surrender yourself to his?

Alright alright, let's move on to the second point:
Do you honestly want to meet this bible God now? I mean, honestly? If he exists? Would you really like to meet him? If he's truly all he said he is? Well for one thing, I certainly wouldn't want to meet a powerful man who I've scorned and mocked and hated with all my guts, would you? Talk less of a powerful God?. Oh my. I wouldn't want to meet a God who according to his claims, he gives me the very oxygen I breathe and sustains the very life I live and yet I've cried aloud several times: "F*ck you bible God?! Or hailed those who have done the same?

I certainly wouldn't want to meet this God who's a judge and according to his law I'm a condemned criminal. I certainly would find it unpleasant meeting a person more powerful than I whom I've hated and downgraded and mocked then? My my.

Well. The bible God (according to his bible) has a more lenient and less potent form of meeting you; through the acceptance of the message of Jesus Christ of course. grin

But let's hold on now,

[size=20pt]Do you actually and honestly want to meet this bible God in your current state?[/size] I suggest you put your self in order first, after all, he has already scheduled an appointment with you cool
Re: You'd Like To Meet The Bible God? Let's Examine Parameters And Possibilities. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2013
Microsoft word or notepad?
Re: You'd Like To Meet The Bible God? Let's Examine Parameters And Possibilities. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
At op,u ve said w@ u tink u knw buh do u knw d@ d BIBLE said pple will surely blasphemy agnst GOD? u r ignorantly fulfillin d@ prophecy buh i ve few qst 4 u,if u say there is no GOD hw cm we exist?hw cm nature? hw cm d moon n sun?Do de 4med demsefs
Re: You'd Like To Meet The Bible God? Let's Examine Parameters And Possibilities. by MrTroll(m): 1:55am On Nov 23, 2013
^^^

undecided undecided undecided
Re: You'd Like To Meet The Bible God? Let's Examine Parameters And Possibilities. by Joshthefirst(m): 8:58am On Nov 23, 2013
aManFromMars: Microsoft word or notepad?

kyle kent: At op,u ve said w@ u tink u knw buh do u knw d@ d BIBLE said pple will surely blasphemy agnst GOD? u r ignorantly fulfillin d@ prophecy buh i ve few qst 4 u,if u say there is no GOD hw cm we exist?hw cm nature? hw cm d moon n sun?Do de 4med demsefs
Did you read the op?
Re: You'd Like To Meet The Bible God? Let's Examine Parameters And Possibilities. by Jamesmelbin(m): 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
kyle kent: At op,u ve said w@ u tink u knw buh do u knw d@ d BIBLE said pple will surely blasphemy agnst GOD? u r ignorantly fulfillin d@ prophecy buh i ve few qst 4 u,if u say there is no GOD hw cm we exist?hw cm nature? hw cm d moon n sun?Do de 4med demsefs
does this guy understand the post's message, really?

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Pastor Chris Okotie / *seven Days Prayer And Thanksgiving For Nairaland* / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.