Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

*seven Days Prayer And Thanksgiving For Nairaland* - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *seven Days Prayer And Thanksgiving For Nairaland* (676 Views)

2013 National Praise And Thanksgiving Service / Service Of Song Or Thanksgiving For Alhaja Abibatu Mogaji? / Pressure On Offerings And Thanksgiving Offerings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*seven Days Prayer And Thanksgiving For Nairaland* by Awoofawo(m): 11:35am On Jun 29, 2014
cool grin After the recent unpleasant incident that befall our dear Nairaland grin cool

We hereby declare a seven days prayer and thanksgiving service.
That God should continue to watch over our dear forum and protect it, from the bad guys ( hackers )!

May such unfortunate occurrence never be repeat again. Amen !!!

If you love Nairaland, please type amen below.

grin cool

P.s: Commenting on this thread may last seven days and please
endeavore to comment daily. Thanks. God bless you all.
Re: *seven Days Prayer And Thanksgiving For Nairaland* by Caseless: 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2014
I'm fasting already!

1 Like

Re: *seven Days Prayer And Thanksgiving For Nairaland* by Awoofawo(m): 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2014
caseless: I'm fasting already!

Me too join you o bros!
What time we go break fast, 1.00pm or na standards 6.00pm (dry fasting or partial fasting)?

grin cool
Re: *seven Days Prayer And Thanksgiving For Nairaland* by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2014
Again ignorance @work.... Fasting due to someone's laziness to back up data....and refusal to apologize for gross ineptitude and cluelessness ...I think FGN should nationalize Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: *seven Days Prayer And Thanksgiving For Nairaland* by Awoofawo(m): 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2014
smartchoice: Again ignorance @work.... Fasting due to someone's laziness to back up data....and refusal to apologize for gross ineptitude and cluelessness ...I think FGN should nationalize Nairaland.

Na you sabi!
Mr just drop your prayer that (Seun will never made same mistake again and passover )

Mods please frontpage

angry na your whole village boko boys go nationalize angry
Re: *seven Days Prayer And Thanksgiving For Nairaland* by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2014
Post without quoting me...I hate been quoted by the not intelligent.
Re: *seven Days Prayer And Thanksgiving For Nairaland* by Awoofawo(m): 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2014
smartchoice: Post without quoting me...I hate been quoted by the not intelligent.

Re: *seven Days Prayer And Thanksgiving For Nairaland* by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2014
FGN do the needful nationalize Nairaland joor!
Re: *seven Days Prayer And Thanksgiving For Nairaland* by Awoofawo(m): 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2014
smartchoice: FGN do the needful nationalize Nairaland joor!

Its now quite clear that you got a problem mr!

Why hating on Seun hustle, mr check yourself least your bitterness should kills you before your time.

Please do not infect others with your sadness. This thread is for people who love nairaland. Thanks! cool

Re: *seven Days Prayer And Thanksgiving For Nairaland* by Awoofawo(m): 11:18am On Jun 30, 2014
Protect us today our lord!

(1) (Reply)

The Redeem Christian Church By Imoh David / The Probable Reasons Why Islam Continues To Soar! / Abuja Declaration Has Been Edited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.